Jump to content
The Education Forum

Synchronized Shots


Recommended Posts

Reading an article by Doug Horne recently in another thread regarding head shots I came to this conclusion.   They Had to be synchronized to be simultaneous.  Doug discusses Neurologist Dr. Michael Chesser and Physicist Dr. David Mantik's generally agreed conclusions after examining the x-rays in the National Archives. 

That there were three head shots.  One in the hairline above the right eye.  One in the hairline in front of the right ear.  And one in the bottom hair line on the back of the head.

If such happened the shots had to be coordinated, synchronized, simultaneous.  I.E. planned well in advance, likely rehearsed, timing coordinated with radio communication.

Multiple links about the three head shots available.  I'll look tomorrow for some of them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, Ron. LHO was established as the Fall guy, probably as early as Sept. 1963. Any evidence to the contrary had to be altered or eliminated. Hence, the alteration of the Zapruder film as early as 24 hrs. after the Big Event and the falsification of the autopsy, per Dr.'s Mantik and Chesser, as well as others such as Doug Horne.  The Limo that JFK was in was quikly scrubbed and cleaned without  a proper investigation.  Key witnesses and a member of the WC (Hale Boggs) that contradicted the WC (accidently or on purpose) conclusion met unnatural deaths (suicide, homicide, car accidents, plane accidents). The message was clear to those who knew the truth- speak the truth and you will meet with an untimely death.  For a list of such people that died like that , see Belzer's book "Hit List".  There are other books that document this. Books by Anthony Summers (Conspiracy and Not in Our Lifetime) are very good, as are many others. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Respectfully, I dunno, Ron.  In the last seconds before JFK exited the plaza without a mortal wound, there may have been a "Free fire" order, or a call for shooters who hadn't fired many rounds to risk exposure and open up.  But I feel those last seconds were a frenzy to complete the mission, hence the "flurry" of shots that Kellerman reported.  Shots fired in the last few seconds of an an ambush that was only seconds long in total would seem synchronized.  I'd imagine that every shooter was tracking the head and ready in the last seconds, and the spotters called in the "flurry" they'd been trying to avoid until those seconds arrived.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also, it seems generally accepted now that the indentation in the upper windshield frame of the presidential limo was not there up until the shooting of JFK.

And look at that indentation. The center of it is a round bullet shape. It is deep enough to insert ones pinky tip for sure. The metal around it is lifted up and twisted and this was steel!

It is facing back towards the alleged incoming shooting angle of back to front.

If this bullet hole shaped indentation was made by the same JFK head shot bullet, one has to conclude that, despite going through human skull bone twice, that enough of the bullet remained to continue on and powerfully impact the windshield frame to the degree that it literally lifted and twisted it's steel.

That is one hard jacketed bullet!

Yet, didn't the autopsy show the head shot bullet disintegrated greatly or broke up enough that separate small bullet fragments were found on the seats or floor by the SS?

Did any of those fragments match in shape and size the indentation hole?

The indentation, if made during the shooting, indicates another bullet being fired at JFK besides the one major skull obliteration one.  

Too bad the indentation was so neglected in the limo forensic investigation.

Edited by Joe Bauer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"How did they know to throw down three shells on the TSBD floor?" was a question recently asked on the Forum.

I would say because it was a prearranged plan for the assassins and those in the cover-up, based on calculation of how many shots the Patsy could actually fire in the time allowed.

They wanted it to look like:

1) One back wound to JFK, "showing" that the shots came from behind*

2) One back wound to Connally, to "show" the Patsy was murderous, anti-authoritarian

3) One clean head shot killing JFK, which could be "shown" to be a rear entrance

When they only had seconds left to achieve effect (3), the most important, then the shooters were instructed to all go for it at once, and let the story be "fixed in the editing room."  Which included narrowly accommodating James Tague with the SBT.

________

*Gerry Hemming characterized the shallow shoulder wound as "the meat shot," saying it was a short round meant to establish a rear shooter.  Even if it had been a normal round that disappeared inside the lower body, the effect was the same.  CE-399 was planted to tie the killing to the Mannlicher-Carcano, not to itself be tied to the shoulder wound or wed to a then non-existent SBT.

 

Edited by David Andrews
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have two comments on this.

1. The synchronization for the shooters/spotters was managed in real time by three signals: a) umbrella man moving the umbrella up and down  b) Voice/radios from DCM near umbrella man c) yellow-painted small sections of the Elm street curb.  

2. The different types of bullets used (short load for the shallow back wound, FMJ/penetrating round for the neck wound and one of the frontal head shots, Jacketed Hollow Point (JHP) or fragmentation bullets for the other head wounds) all implies multiple shooters / firearms.  There is NO WAY one rifle with a partially loaded magazine would have 3 different rounds pre-loaded that way, let alone to keep track of what round should hit at what place on which body.

Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

But Rick, Oswald was using a magic gun that fired magic bullets, that lead to the WC magic show😢 

I do not think that Oswald, he of the most unordinary life, would have been convicted, had there been a fair trial. No one could place him in the alleged shooter's lair with the magical rifle in hand at the time of the shooting. The holes with the chain of evidence in regard to the rifle, shells, and CE 399 are larger than Texas! 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Respectfully, I dunno, Ron.  In the last seconds before JFK exited the plaza without a mortal wound, there may have been a "Free fire" order, or a call for shooters who hadn't fired many rounds to risk exposure and open up.  But I feel those last seconds were a frenzy to complete the mission, hence the "flurry" of shots that Kellerman reported.  Shots fired in the last few seconds of an an ambush that was only seconds long in total would seem synchronized.  I'd imagine that every shooter was tracking the head and ready in the last seconds, and the spotters called in the "flurry" they'd been trying to avoid until those seconds arrived.

I roughly agree.

Even if the shooters had walkie-talkies, they cannot simultaneously shoot (well, depending on your definition of "simultaneous," but generally speaking). Human reaction time, sighting in, and so on.

My guess is LOH (the patsy, he believed he was in a false-flag fake assassination attempt) fired one shot as an intentional miss (possibly the Tague shot), and that was the signal to others to fire away. 

The other shooters may have almost simultaneously fired as a result. 

BTW, if there was a Grassy Knoll shooter, he could not fire on the limo until it cleared one of the walls around the colonnade (to the left of the Grassy Knoll-picket fence), and the parapet, pedestal upon which Zapruder stood.  That is, the wall obscured the view of the limo. 

There is, of course, endless controversy whether JFK was shot from the front. My guess is the Grassy Knoll shooter was a decoy, or diversion, and it worked. The Grassy Knoll shooter (with Secret Service credential) covertly fired an intentionally smoky round from a snubnose .38. Snubnose are loud, and issue a lot of smoke-muzzle blast especially if the right ammo is chosen. That explains why so many people smelled gunsmoke in Dealey Plaza in the immediate aftermath of the shooting. 

My guess is the true assassins fired from behind, with near simultaneous strikes, and one miss that hit Connally. 

Interestingly, before they were put under control, the JFK autopsy-ists speculated there had been two shots to the rear of JFK's head. Thereafter, the wound on JFK rear head wanders up and down by a few inches, depending on which report you read. 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/27/2021 at 11:55 PM, Ron Bulman said:

Reading an article by Doug Horne recently in another thread regarding head shots I came to this conclusion.   They Had to be synchronized to be simultaneous.  Doug discusses Neurologist Dr. Michael Chesser and Physicist Dr. David Mantik's generally agreed conclusions after examining the x-rays in the National Archives. 

That there were three head shots.  One in the hairline above the right eye.  One in the hairline in front of the right ear.  And one in the bottom hair line on the back of the head.

If such happened the shots had to be coordinated, synchronized, simultaneous.  I.E. planned well in advance, likely rehearsed, timing coordinated with radio communication.

Multiple links about the three head shots available.  I'll look tomorrow for some of them.

I have read about some of what I mentioned but the recent part was a video from the Mantik Demolishes Litwin thread two weeks ago.  As I noted there, a 22 to the throat.  Three head shots, hairline over right eye and ear, rear in the edge of the blow out.  Men in suits at the autopsy, with predetermined conclusions.  Well worth the listen.

The JFK Medical Coverup Q & A – The Future of Freedom Foundation (fff.org)

Then there is this one by Dr. Chesser I've yet to listen to though what I've read previously from him is scientifically devastating to those who cling to the single magic pristine bullet.   I look forward to listening tomorrow.

Reviewing the Autopsy X-Rays – The Future of Freedom Foundation (fff.org)

Both links courtesy of Chuck Schwartz.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

BTW, if there was a Grassy Knoll shooter, he could not fire on the limo until it cleared one of the walls around the colonnade (to the left of the Grassy Knoll-picket fence), and the parapet, pedestal upon which Zapruder stood.  That is, the wall obscured the view of the limo. 
 

 

 

 

 

 

PhotoCredits: Greg Davidson(miss you brother)

Wall.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Chris Davidson said:

PhotoCredits: Greg Davidson(miss you brother)

Wall.jpg

 

A.  Shot to the throat, 22, over the wall.

B.  One of the head shots (right part of the picture), past the wall, from something bigger and a different shooter.

Food for thought?

More thoughts,  guns in a car trunk immediately.  Walk away, mingle, mix in.  Secret Service, DPD credentials

  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

A.  Shot to the throat, 22, over the wall.

B.  One of the head shots (right part of the picture), past the wall, from something bigger and a different shooter.

Food for thought?

More thoughts,  guns in a car trunk immediately.  Walk away, mingle, mix in.  Secret Service, DPD credentials

  

Those are great photos, thanks. 

1 hour ago, Chris Davidson said:

PhotoCredits: Greg Davidson(miss you brother)

Wall.jpg

 

Those are great photos, thanks. 

Certainly looks like a shot is possible from that section of fence, except possibly if the limo were behind the protruding corner of the wall. 

I have always wondered about the shot to the throat---do you posit it went through the windshield?

Also, I think I see the "X" on the pavement (right-hand photo), which supposed to line up with the fatal shot to JFK. This does suggest the shooter had to wait until the limo cleared the corner of the wall. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

A.  Shot to the throat, 22, over the wall.

The shot above (range approx 50 metres, negligible bullet drop) would have the cross-hairs trained on the top of his necktie, following the target with a slight traverse. If you're shooter was a professional assassin, you'd have to ask why he was aiming for the neck.

Edited by Tony Krome
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

My guess is LOH (the patsy, he believed he was in a false-flag fake assassination attempt) fired one shot as an intentional miss (possibly the Tague shot), and that was the signal to others to fire away.

Benjamin, why do you persist in believing Oswald was on the sixth floor shooting?

Oswald was seen on the first floor at 12:25 and on the second floor at 12:32, and he was not sweating or out of breath. That's just not possible. Do the facts not matter to you at all?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...