The Education Forum

Synchronized Shots

Watch This!

JFK’s Head Wounds – The Future of Freedom Foundation (fff.org)

Dr. Mantik, after Horne then Chesser destroys the medical "evidence" of the Warren Omission.  Well worth your time if your really interested in the Truth about JFK Murder. 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Watch This!

JFK’s Head Wounds – The Future of Freedom Foundation (fff.org)

Dr. Mantik, after Horne then Chesser destroys the medical "evidence" of the Warren Omission.  Well worth your time if your really interested in the Truth about JFK Murder. 

Notes.

Nine statements from Dr. Humes.  (regarding 7 of them).  I am forced to obfuscate, lie, ignore, lied, lied, ignore, mis-located for the HSCA to cover my tracks, I had no choice.

You tube video. Dino Brugioni disagrees with the extant Zaprudrer film, I need to watch though I've read some Doug Horne on him, plus check out his book Photo Fakery.

Many problems with Last Second in Dallas . . . 

The Harper Fragment, metal on the outside equals an entrance wound.

A blast from the past I've not read of in years, a possible Mercury bullet?

Mantik banished from further NARA research after 9 visits by Senator Paul Kirk of Massachusetts, former head of the DNC, appointed to fill Ted Kennedy's seat when he passed.  Then Dr. Cesser banned as well.

Up to four independent teams operating operating on a need to know basis.  One orchestrated by Skorzeny (Paul, are you listening?  Read this!).

Edited by Ron Bulman

5 hours ago, Chuck Schwartz said:

Ron, did you see Doug Horne's presentation last night?

I wasn't aware he did one last night.  What program was it on?  Might you have a link?

I will post the link here once it is available.  Probably not until next week.  The presentation takes over 2 hours- if I am remembering correctly , there are over 100 charts/pages  Doug covers a lot of ground about JFK and his murder. He called it a high level presentation, but there were a lot of details in it I simply was not aware of. To me, the presentation is a game- changer.  Best presentation I have seen on JFK and his murder since I saw Mark Lane in 1975 in Albany, NY.

2 hours ago, Chuck Schwartz said:

I will post the link here once it is available.  Probably not until next week.  The presentation takes over 2 hours- if I am remembering correctly , there are over 100 charts/pages  Doug covers a lot of ground about JFK and his murder. He called it a high level presentation, but there were a lot of details in it I simply was not aware of. To me, the presentation is a game- changer.  Best presentation I have seen on JFK and his murder since I saw Mark Lane in 1975 in Albany, NY.

Just to be clear, this is not the presentation you linked from the Freedom Foundation by Doug Horne posted there on April 9th (actually done on April 7th)?

By the way I'm about to start the presentation by Dr. Gary Aguilar posted on April 29th.

How Five Investigations into JFK’s Medical/Autopsy Evidence Got It Wrong – The Future of Freedom Foundation (fff.org)

On 5/7/2021 at 1:06 AM, Micah Mileto said:

FFF has a whole treasure trove of great new JFK medical videos. Great to hear some more discussion about stuff like the throat wound ignorance story!

Imo the small throat wound was enlarged during the pre autopsy surgery to remove bullet fragments.  Which was an exercise in futility since no x-ray's of the neck exist.  Maybe they didn't get all the fragments, and that is why no x-ray's of the neck exist.  Or where the radiologists told not to x-ray the neck, with an obvious wound in it? 

Edited by Ron Bulman

9 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Imo the small throat wound was enlarged during the pre autopsy surgery to remove bullet fragments.  Which was an exercise in futility since no x-ray's of the neck exist.  Maybe they didn't get all the fragments, and that is why no x-ray's of the neck exist.  Or where the radiologists told not to x-ray the neck, with an obvious wound in it? 

I thought there were x-rays of the neck? https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol7/pages/HSCA_Vol7_0054a.jpg

On 5/6/2021 at 4:17 PM, Chuck Schwartz said:

I was at the same presentation as a 15 year old who was interested in the JFK case. It was enlightening. 

5 hours ago, Ty Carpenter said:

Here is Mr. Horne's presentation, just uploaded coming in at 5 hours!

Thanks Ty.

I'm an hour in but it took close to two hours as I stopped and read just about every print slide in full.  I should be taking notes, so much detail to absorb.  I can already tell this will require re watching.

To top it off Larry Hancock's new book Tipping Point came in this afternoon.  I'd just started perusing it when I checked the site and saw this.  I'm taking a break to look at it a little closer.