The Education Forum

Synchronized Shots

Ty, good job. Ron, yes, there is a lot in Doug's presentation. He mentioned that he and John Newman 's thoughts on the JFK assassination are converging- that's  my word. There was a presentation by Jacob H. last night. I especially liked the piece of his presentation on LBJ's role in the coverup. I may have read too much into the presentation, but he shows that LBJ was the one who ordered JFK's body be flown to Bethesda. And the secret service staff showed their guns to the Parkland medical staff in order to get JFK's body out of Parkland.  I did not focus that much on LBJ's role in the coverup prior to Jacob's  presentation but now I have a better understanding of that aspect of the coverup. Next Wed., there will be a wrap up  discussion on the JFK assassination. Doug Horne may be a part of that wrap up.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I emailed with Jacob Hornberger of the FFF which is putting on the series. He said Doug's original presentation was two hours long but they had problems with the recording. They re-did the presentation and it is now much longer.

I recommend going to their YouTube page and watching all presentations. This series as far as I can tell has not received much publicity but it is a treasure trove. 

Mr. Hornbergers presentation was last night and should be uploaded soon. The final installment will be a Q&A with from what I understand all presenters.

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

Thanks Ty.

I'm an hour in but it took close to two hours as I stopped and read just about every print slide in full.  I should be taking notes, so much detail to absorb.  I can already tell this will require re watching.

To top it off Larry Hancock's new book Tipping Point came in this afternoon.  I'd just started perusing it when I checked the site and saw this.  I'm taking a break to look at it a little closer.

I am amazed at his slides. I can't fathom how much time must have been spent on them. I am also reading along and have not seen one typo either. Truly magnificent. 

4 hours ago, Chuck Schwartz said:

Robert B. - you were at the Mark Lane presentation in Albany back in the mid-70's?

Yes. I can't remember the venue, I want to say it was held at one of the local universities, but I could be wrong. 

Edited by Robert Burrows

Robert B., I remember - it was in the first floor of a church. I was going to SUNY Albany at the time. I still  remember the takeaway - the Warren Commision was established  to prove LHO was the lone gunman. Evidence to the contrary was ignored or destroyed. Most Americans , at the time, believed the Warren Commission was established to determine who killed JFK, but that was not true.

On 5/13/2021 at 12:35 PM, Ty Carpenter said:

Here is Mr. Horne's presentation, just uploaded coming in at 5 hours!

I'm 2 1/2 hours in.  This statement, among others, gave me pause, regarding the Cuban Missile Crisis.

"other tactical nukes (both FKRs and LUNAs)  are capable of obliterating a U S invasion.  [Strangely U S Planners did not cancel the invasion in spite of detecting LUNA launchers.] "

They were ready to send in thousands of U S troops on a suicide mission against nuclear weapons.  To sacrifice them for nothing.  Insanity.

I'm still only up to three hours but the info, numbers in this case is overwhelming.  I never knew at the time of the Cuban Missile Crisis we kept 12 armed (nuclear?) B-52's in the air 24 hours a day on Defcon 3 that JFK elevated it to if I remember right.  When SAC General Powers upped it to Defcon 2, without presidential approval, that added 54 to make 66.  On the USSR border, flying into their air space before turning around.  "I knew my target, Leningrad".

1436 more bombers of various sizes on alert.

I was 11 yrs. old then.  I still remember the fear that everyone that I knew that we would have a nuclear war with Russia.  JFK rejected this idea (put forward by LeMay and his followers).  And,in doing so, JFK saved the world .  If there were any survivors, they would have been fighting the next war with sticks and stones (see quote from Einstein).  Everdybody living now on this planet owes their life to JFK.  And what did we to JFK for this accomplishment - murder him.  Dylan said (in MMF) , the age of the anti-Christ has only just begun.

Also , see Dylan's Freewheeling album (his second or third album)- everybody dreams about seeing themselves walking around with noone else. I'll let you be in my dream if you let me be in yours- Dylan said that.