The Education Forum

Synchronized Shots

I'm crap at this stuff, just cant waste the gif's clarity:

Please zoom in on overpass people as close as gif allows, you can clearly see slight movements in some of them, which makes them standout.

Edited by Adam Johnson

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Chris Davidson, 

Is there any chance you can extend this gif another 10 to 20 frames? I think i spot something interesting right at the very end of the gif. 

Would much appreciate if you could produce another gif of last 10 frames of currently posted gif and any additional frames you can include...

I know this may take some of your time, but I'm clueless and the footage you have accessed is the clearest and best quality ive ever seen.

Much thanks in advance if you can help,

Regards from Australia,  Adam. 

On 6/12/2021 at 10:47 PM, Adam Johnson said:

Hi Chris Davidson, 

Is there any chance you can extend this gif another 10 to 20 frames? I think i spot something interesting right at the very end of the gif. 

Would much appreciate if you could produce another gif of last 10 frames of currently posted gif and any additional frames you can include...

I know this may take some of your time, but I'm clueless and the footage you have accessed is the clearest and best quality ive ever seen.

Much thanks in advance if you can help,

Regards from Australia,  Adam. 

Adam, what do you see at the end of the gif now that Chris has posted it?  I wonder about movement early on and a couple of points in between.  But what surprises me is the lack of movement by so many others on the overpass, especially in relation to the vehicles passing in the back ground.  Though I realize the vehicles are moving at about 60 mph and this is all but a few frames (?) I think.  

I too thank Chris, again.

Hi Ron, I was trying to exactly place the other patrolman J.C. White who was also wearing a black uniform and white hat.

He said he was standing over on the western side of the overpass. Unfortunately in his testimonies he mixes up exactly where he was in relation to whether he was standing above Commerce or Main St when limo was going down Elm?

I found him in the McIntyre photo which i will display below it shows him just over the main street section of the overpass only 1 or 2 metres from the Commerce Street section but this is after the limo has left Dealey Plaza....i just wanted to confirm it from film footage taken 5 or 10 seconds earlier from the plaza side of the overpass. I can make out a black shape with white dot above it but its not clear enough to say for sure its patrolman white(maybe 75%)....with Foster you can make out his body, right arm, head and right hand moving lit by sunlight.

If we can finally place patrolman White standing on the western side above the join between commerce and main, then it makes it incredibly hard for a south knoll shooter to be up on the overpass firing from the overpass commerce edge/exit section...patrolman white would have had a straight line of sight to anyone there.

20210614_224656.jpg

I think its impossible today to logically push the idea of a south knoll shot thru the limo windscreen taken by someone up on the triple underpass crouching behind the concrete structure above Commerce Street or the Commerce Street section of the underpass......Patrolman Foster would of had an almost unobstructed view whilst Patrolman White had a 100% clear line of sight to anyone walking, standing or crouching in that area preparing to fire a weapon. 

This image is from 1967.

20210616_045755.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2021 at 1:37 PM, Ron Bulman said:

When I read this, I thought you could contribute a clip for us;

The story goes that Peter, Paul and Mary flew into Dallas on the 22nd for a concert at the Southern Methodist. They land as the assassination was happening and Mary says lets get out of here. She checks into the airport and asks for a ticket. Was asked where to, Mary says "anywhere".

On 6/15/2021 at 2:11 PM, Adam Johnson said:

I think its impossible today to logically push the idea of a south knoll shot thru the limo windscreen taken by someone up on the triple underpass crouching behind the concrete structure above Commerce Street or the Commerce Street section of the underpass......Patrolman Foster would of had an almost unobstructed view whilst Patrolman White had a 100% clear line of sight to anyone walking, standing or crouching in that area preparing to fire a weapon. 

This image is from 1967.

20210616_045755.jpg

Based on the PH statements, there was no t+t bullet hole in the windshield of SS100X.  All the apparent witnesses saw a 'hole' in a different location...

Here's my post on the 'Hole is a Hole' theory...

http://www.ss100x.com/hole1.html

Edited by Pamela Brown

Hi Pamela,

I've been reading your work on ss100x for almost 20 years, the white house garage photos taken between 1am and 4:30am on 11/23/1963, the logs and testimonies of SS staff and FBI staff that were there on that night plus the Vaughn Ferguson memo and two of the Altgens photos taken in Dealey Plaza during the assassination are in my opinion as David Lifton would put it best evidence when it comes to the limo regarding a thru and thru bullet hole(spoiler: there wasn't one).

All of these earliest accounts of ss100x condition are made and recorded within seconds, minutes and hours of the event taking place. Ferguson's within and during the first 24 to 96 hours after the assassination. 

Not a single sole on the planet can or has discredited Vaughan Ferguson's account of what he witnessed and wrote down in his memo. No one can disprove he was there, no one can dispute the man was on his hands and knees in the back of that vehicle on Saturday the 23rd and Sunday the 24th of November 1963. He had contact again on Monday, Thursday and Friday the following week completing his work. He helped the SS remove the windscreen from the limo by kicking it out with their feet.

So to further corroborate that fact, disproving a south knoll shot thru the windscreen striking JFK in the throat should put the issue to rest. Mainly because every thru and thru bullet hole proponent goes one step further saying the shot resulted in JFK's neck wound. 

I would like to be clear,  I'm not saying JFK wasnt struck in the throat from front on. I'm saying he wasn't struck from front on by a bullet that penetrated thru the windscreen. 

The post's i have made on this thread and others all relate to my observations while walking thru Dealey Plaza on multiple occasions over the years between 1997 and 2002. They also relate to my experiences as a hunter since my teens and discussions and video sessions with other hunters and shooters far better than me.

All the best,Pamela. 

AJ.

On 6/12/2021 at 11:27 PM, Adam Johnson said:

I'm crap at this stuff, just cant waste the gif's clarity:

Please zoom in on overpass people as close as gif allows, you can clearly see slight movements in some of them, which makes them standout.

Who do you believe in Dealey Plaza?  Bell or,?

bell-0.jpg

Or, Bell?

bell-1.jpg

Or, perhaps Altgens?

Altgens-7.jpg

Or, Martin?

martin-interesting-frame-2.jpg

Dealey Plaza during the JFKA or after is a confusing place at best.

Not sure what your trying to get at John. The bell frames are fine just a fraction apart, Altgens photos helps corroborate bell frames, you can even see Patrolman Foster has taken a couple of steps to his left and stepped up onto a railway box to get a better view. The martin image is who knows exactly how long after the last shot was fired, so not sure what you feel is happening in this group of images?

AJ.

1 hour ago, Adam Johnson said:

Not sure what your trying to get at John. The bell frames are fine just a fraction apart, Altgens photos helps corroborate bell frames, you can even see Patrolman Foster has taken a couple of steps to his left and stepped up onto a railway box to get a better view. The martin image is who knows exactly how long after the last shot was fired, so not sure what you feel is happening in this group of images?

AJ.

Adam,

Sorry to confuse, but that is Dealey Plaza.  The Bell frames show the discrepancy between them and Altgens 7.  The second frame just consists of blobs for people.  

The fourth photo, from the Martin film, shows there is no one on the railroad bridge.  Here is another.  This time from the Couch film.

couch-no-one-on-bridge-1a.jpg

If I am recalling correctly on earlier work, there are 5 or 6 films or photos that show no one was on the railroad bridge.  Another just popped into memory.  The Hughes film is another.

Which came first Officer Foster's testimony or the Altgens 7 photo.  The Altgens 7 photo confirms Foster's testimony and his testimony confirms Altgens 7.  Foster said he was over Elm Street the south side and not over Main Street.  

As shown here:

20210616_045755.jpg

Any testimony from J. W. Foster was after the Altgens 7 photo was published.  His first testimony was on Dec. 4, 1963.  He later recanted his story of a train not being on the tracks as Officer J. C. White said.  Another officer, Officer Earle Brown, out on the Stemmons overpass said there was a train there also.

That's part of the train argument.  This is arguing about who was on the railroad bridge.  Here's the Hughes image:

robert-hughes-bridge-j-w-foster-5.jpg

The Hughes frame shows one exactly where Officer Foster and the railroad workers were.  

This is also a Bell frame.  It sequence is few seconds before the Bell gif frames.

bell-frame.jpg

In this Bell frame there is no one on the bridge above Elm Street.  You can not trust any media in Dealey Plaza dealing with the assassination.

On 6/28/2021 at 5:00 PM, Pamela Brown said:

Based on the PH statements, there was no t+t bullet hole in the windshield of SS100X.  All the apparent witnesses saw a 'hole' in a different location...

Here's my post on the 'Hole is a Hole' theory...

http://www.ss100x.com/hole1.html

Pam, enjoyed your essay.

Sorry to rake over old coals, but why does George Whitaker’s testimony not impress you? He seems a decent bloke with nothing to gain from his story- a bit like Roger Craig.

Shame his ‘subordinates’ weren’t  named.