The Education Forum

Jim DiEugenio vs Fred Litwin

8 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

The problem is, there is no evidence that he was ever a real lefty in the first place.

Just like there is no evidence he was a conspiracy theorist?

Defending "Conspiracy Freak" ~ W. Tracy Parnell (wtracyparnell.blogspot.com)

There is evidence he made big money working on Bay Street, Wall Street,

My understanding is that while working on Bay Street he made only a modest amount of money. He only worked on Wall Street for a few months before being laid off in the 1987 crash.

And although he does not say where he worked in England, it was probably the Westminister financial district. 

My understanding is he never worked in the financial district in England. Also, he lost money in the music business.

Get a load of this one:

From listening to the speech, it is evident that he supports a two-state solution. He says that he supports all Palestinians who want to live in peaceful co-existence with Israel. That seems to be a very reasonable position.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

Here is a simple fact. Since no one can see into the future, we'll never know what JFK would have done in regard to Vietnam. There is a great deal of evidence that he was indeed a standard cold warrior:

John Kennedy and the Cold War (mu.edu)

The problem with McAdams's account is that he relied too heavily on Thomas Reeves' biography of Kennedy. Thomas Reeves and John McAdams is confirmed conservatives. It is a well known fact that conservatives are corrupt deniers

Edited by Calvin Ye

Parnell is carrying so much water for Litwin, he does not know when he is splattering around in mud.

In his own book, LItwin says he spent six years in New York.  OK, he goes from Bay Street to New York, and he ends up serving hamburgers in Manhattan, right Tracy.

OK, Tracy what was Fred doing in England, mowing the lawns on cricket courts?

DId you see his P and L statement on his music business?

No comment on the last.  With what is going on in Israel right now, that is some support for a two state solution.  https://www.huffpost.com/entry/palestinians-killed-israel-airstrikes-gaza_n_609a6aede4b0daf2b598c6ac

The real question is this: is there anything Fred will say that Parnell will not swallow whole? 

I don't think so.

Ride on El Cid.  Parnell: " For Fred, the Warren Report and CE 399"

Edited by James DiEugenio

22 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Parnell is carrying so much water for Litwin, he does not know when he is splattering around in mud.

In his own book, LItwin says he spent six years in New York.  OK, he goes from Bay Street to New York, and he ends up serving hamburgers in Manhattan, right Tracy.

OK, Tracy what was Fred doing in England, mowing the lawns on cricket courts?

DId you see his P and L statement on his music business?

No comment on the last.  With what is going on in Israel right now, that is some support for a two state solution.  https://www.huffpost.com/entry/palestinians-killed-israel-airstrikes-gaza_n_609a6aede4b0daf2b598c6ac

The real question is this: is there anything Fred will say that Parnell will not swallow whole? 

I don't think so.

Ride on El Cid.  Parnell: " For Fred, the Warren Report and CE 399"

One of my all-time favorite movie scenes.

I kind of hate to see it reduced to a metaphor for the latter day defenders of the Warren Commission Report.

As for Litwin, I wonder if his recent propaganda disparaging "conspiracy freaks" is also partly related to the aggressive mass media black-listing and devaluation of the scientists, historians, and scholars in the 9/11 Truth movement.

Just a hypothesis.

56 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

OK, Tracy what was Fred doing in England, mowing the lawns on cricket courts

Hey DiEugenio......remember that boastful comment about your "Reputation" for reading books cover to cover for book reviews? 

Well apparently you didn't pay attention to details. 

Litwin worked for Intel Corporation in England. 

It's in his "Teenage Freak Book". 

Adding that to your growing list of blunders, BTW. 

Yes he did say that.

Its right before he says he discovered Paul Hoch and the HSCA tests which backed up the Single Bullet Fantasy, you know the NAA and Canning.

Which have both been discredited beyond recovery,  which is not what he says in his book.

Now, show me the evidence where he was involved in lefty causes while in England working for Intel, on Wall Street, on Bay Street or in the Far East.

Which one of you, you or Tracy has the direct line to his office?  Its probably Tracy.  Waiting for those news stories:

"Litwin against nuclear proliferation."  

"Litwin protests: freedom for Tibet"

"Litwin denies yellowcake"

Oh forgot.  Fred was for the disastrous Iraq War that took 650,000 innocent civilian lives.  For nothing.

That is your bud, Fred Litwin.

1 hour ago, Steve Roe said:

Hey DiEugenio......remember that boastful comment about your "Reputation" for reading books cover to cover for book reviews? 

Well apparently you didn't pay attention to details. 

Litwin worked for Intel Corporation in England. 

It's in his "Teenage Freak Book". 

Adding that to your growing list of blunders, BTW. 

wow! Is that the extent of "Teenage Freak Book" review?

Any pay stubs you can provide to back up your claim?

2 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Yes he did say that.

Its right before he says he discovered Paul Hoch and the HSCA tests which backed up the Single Bullet Fantasy, you know the NAA and Canning.

Which have both been discredited beyond recovery,  which is not what he says in his book.

Now, show me the evidence where he was involved in lefty causes while in England working for Intel, on Wall Street, on Bay Street or in the Far East.

Which one of you, you or Tracy has the direct line to his office?  Its probably Tracy.  Waiting for those news stories:

"Litwin against nuclear proliferation."  

"Litwin protests: freedom for Tibet"

"Litwin denies yellowcake"

Oh forgot.  Fred was for the disastrous Iraq War that took 650,000 innocent civilian lives.  For nothing.

That is your bud, Fred Litwin.

DiEugenio, good to see you admitted being wrong about Litwin working for Intel. Thanks!

I never said he did not work for Intel in England.  I said I did not know what he did in England.

Now I am asking you for the evidence he was a lefty there or anywhere else prior to 9-11.  

Was Fred associated with this guy while there?

That would make him a lefty, right?  So call Fred and have him scan you the picture of him and George.

What I like about the above quote is the howler that the senate committed about George reminds me  of LItwin's howler about Garrison looking for Bertrand in 1963.  Which he repeats twice in his book. 

14 minutes ago, David G. Healy said:

wow! Is that the extent of "Teenage Freak Book" review?

Any pay stubs you can provide to back up your claim?

What is this, the Spanish Inquisition? You got paystubs from your European job from the early 1990's? 

He went to work for a small software company, Lan Systems, in England which got bought out by the Intel Corporation. 

Of course he worked for Intel Corporation. 

And while working for Intel, he was doing what protests against the John Major Tory government?

Have Tracy e mail his buddy and we can see pics or articles of the protest he was leading.

After all he was doing Israeli rallies as a right winger in Ottawa and its on You Tube. 

On 5/10/2021 at 11:50 AM, James DiEugenio said:

And although he does not say where he worked in England, it was probably the Westminister financial district. 

Nice try DiEugenio.....Intel was not in the Financial District. Back peddle all you want, you said it. 

DId not say he worked there, I wrote he might have.  

It was either going to be in the finance world or the computer world: one is backward, one is forward, since he worked for Intel in the Far East later.  Either would have been logical.

Now, will you answer my question about his protests for Labor and against John Major?

You also said I had a trail of blunders?  I wrote about 75 pages on Litwin and his three books.  I pointed out every kind of mistake one can make--factual errors, omission errors, inconsistent logic, double standards, actually writing things that were the opposite of what the facts were-- and so forth.

Now, please show me that "trail of blunders" I committed.  Should be easy to list since everything is footnoted.

1. Was it, while being a stalwart for Israel, him not mentioning McCloy's refusal to bomb the German death camps? Please point out where Fred reviewed this issue, or McCloy's aid to Klaus Barbie?

2. Was it him saying that I had no evidence to back up the specious chain of custody of CE 399? Which I had a pile of.  A knowing and direct misrepresentation by him.

3. Was it me pointing out that Garrison could not have been looking for Clay Bertrand in 1963? While Fred said he was, twice. 

4. Was it me writing that Fred discussed the Shaw trial but did not review Finck's testimony? If I am wrong, please cite the pages where Fred did this.

5. Was it my writing that Fred never brought up Ferrie trying to secure and conceal evidence that he knew Oswald in the wake of the assassination, thereby covering up his perjury that he did not?  Please show me where Fred describes this crime.

These are all  grievous problems with Litwin's books. Which Roe and Parnell never bring up.  But I pointed out in detail and with references.  These are all what lawyers call material points.  If McCloy was willing to cover up his role in the German criminal's  escape to South America, then would John not cover up what he thought were national security issues with JFK? In fact, McCloy did just that when he lied about his secret role with CBS in their four part cover up show. As I have shown, that is provable. Now, why would Fred not be up in arms about this issue? After all he is a staunch Zionist. But yet, he likes to use the anti Semite card with Bloomfield when in fact Garrison never did anything like that. But McCloy gets a free pass.

As I said, in the world of Litwin, endorsing the impossible--the Single Bullet Fantasy--covers up for the likes of McCloy and Barbie. The man who opened up the doors of an orphanage and sent 44 kids ages 3-15 to their deaths at Auschwitz. This is the world of Litwin. Whether he is working for Intel or Wall Street.

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

You also said I had a trail of blunders? 

To start off, here is one that has already been mentioned:

Did Vernon Gerdes See Oswald with Ferrie and Banister? (onthetrailofdelusion.com)

An examination of the type of witnesses Jim D. find credible:

Did David Ferrie Speak to Clay Shaw on the Telephone from Guy Banister's Office? (onthetrailofdelusion.com)

Did LHO use Jack Ruby as a reference?

Did Lee Harvey Oswald Use Jack Ruby As a Job Reference? (onthetrailofdelusion.com)

Were Garrison's witnesses harrassed?

Were Garrison's Witnesses Surveilled, Harassed, Attacked and Intimidated? (onthetrailofdelusion.com)

That's just a small sampling.

4 hours ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

Litwin's own blog led a trail of disinformation, misinformation, red herrings, and omissions