The Education Forum

Someone (or some group) hacked Amazon and removed 4 of my books and Josiah's from the author pages

One more thing (I can't let it go LOL): as I mentioned a few weeks back, all my Amazon reviews were deleted a couple years ago (hundreds of them) and I can no longer write a review. I know a couple other authors that this happened to. They also got rid of their old Listmania feature-I had dozens on there. Finally, someone got rid of a lot of my Secret Service-related Wikipedia contributions, although a few remain. Trust me, along with today's hack and the harassment I received at work (and online) via a Blaine & Hill friend or two, I am being monitored (I don't say that in a paranoid, tin-foil-hat way LOL...but it is what it is).

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In regards to Posner's books not being affected, take a look at JFK, RFK, MLK - they were all progressive liberals struggling for positve change in America.  They were killed by right- wing convervatives.  Hillary was right (there is a right wing conspiracy).

12 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

One more thing (I can't let it go LOL): as I mentioned a few weeks back, all my Amazon reviews were deleted a couple years ago (hundreds of them) and I can no longer write a review. I know a couple other authors that this happened to. They also got rid of their old Listmania feature-I had dozens on there. Finally, someone got rid of a lot of my Secret Service-related Wikipedia contributions, although a few remain. Trust me, along with today's hack and the harassment I received at work (and online) via a Blaine & Hill friend or two, I am being monitored (I don't say that in a paranoid, tin-foil-hat way LOL...but it is what it is).

Well, geez, it's reassuring to know that our U.S. taxpayer dollars are being used to defend the homeland from the threat of historical truth.

No doubt, Thomas Jefferson and our Founding Fathers would have understood that, in the course of human events, it may at times be necessary for our government to assassinate a POTUS and cover up the crime for several decades.

My guess is that it’ll be Amazon hiding it from searches in a crackdown on conspiracy theory related material. The same thing happens on Youtube with video content, stuff is still there but, it doesn’t show in searches. 

Censorship of inconvenient narratives 

45 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

My guess is that it’ll be Amazon hiding it from searches in a crackdown on conspiracy theory related material. The same thing happens on Youtube with video content, stuff is still there but, it doesn’t show in searches. 

Censorship of inconvenient narratives 

I DEFINITELY felt a big crackdown after 2013, both on the media wanting to shut down the notion of conspiracy, in general, and my Secret Service online presence being hidden, in particular.

Gone are the halycon days of the late 1980's/early 1990's when it was commonplace to see pro-conspiracy talk shows and programs.

1 hour ago, Vince Palamara said:

I DEFINITELY felt a big crackdown after 2013, both on the media wanting to shut down the notion of conspiracy, in general, and my Secret Service online presence being hidden, in particular.

Gone are the halycon days of the late 1980's/early 1990's when it was commonplace to see pro-conspiracy talk shows and programs.

The circumstances are ripe to censor dissent, critique and anything that challenges the establishment, why wouldn’t they do it if the power exists to do it?! Certainly not because politicians and big tech corporations believe in the values of democracy. 

Some vendors of audiobooks have even removed George Orwell’s 1984 and refunded customers who bought the audiobook. It just vanished from their lists of purchased books. 

In my opinion there will be a modern day book burning digitally. When only digital copy is desirable or available, you’ll only find books that don’t threaten or challenge government. The worst thing is that people won’t even want to look for them in the future, they’ll be so conditioned and distracted.