The Education Forum

Stone/DiEugenio documentary premiere at Cannes

I wonder how anyone misses that Guy Bannister was a Mega-Criminal Shriner, 33rd Mason, and FBI man for Div 5.   IF Bannister went down due to LHO and JFK, so would Hoover, Div 5, and the MED's killing BUNDs in NY area.    

Part of the secrets the Masons and Shriners keep is deals like the Mega-Criminal Guy Bannister and his FBI connections.

He was a 33rd Mason and was head of the Chicago FBI---knew Giancana, et al.  Protected the Mafia to various degrees.    Later he was in New Orleans, handled Marcello for FBI  Div 5 operations.   He had extreme connections to organized crime.   He would also land in jail as JFK and RK went after the Mafia and the FBI endorsements of the Mafia for various application in WWII and the MED's security.

Bannister became an extremely violent and out of control drunk.   He beat the crap out of his investigator named Jack Martin as he found Bannisters files on all the Mafia Connections and his connections to the JFK hit.

As Bannister and the New Orleans gang found out that LHO was a JFK spy, it was Bannister that had all the connections for DISC, FBI Div 5, Hoover, LBJ, all the Masons in Oak Ridge that got busted on helping the CIA kill Castro with cancer project.  Marcello hate JFK and Marcello owned Jack Ruby and they made Ruby the Dallas Point Man for the hit.  Ruby and Bannister had long existing Chicago Mob connections and Giancana hated JFK also, and all their CIA buddies as well.    Masons hated Catholics for being anti-Impearlism and Anti-Royalists.   The South in particular hated Catholics due to their Southern anti-black Masons.

Shrinner 33rd Mason Banister was a major player in Marcello and Jack Ruby in Dallas becoming the Point Man that got Giancana's hit guys to kill JFK in Dallas.

Lots of these Masonic Closet secrets become bragging materials after the new people take their oaths and promise essentially the same as the Mafia-----as in tell on us and we'll kill you.

Bannister is one of the top examples from Truman's Masonic control over America, and JFK was a Catholic and hated the Corrupt Masons and that network killed him and then part failed on the 22nd and Ruby was told to kill LHO , else they'll kill him for screwing up as the Dallas Plots leader.

That is the ultra-dirty, ultra criminal side of the Shriners and Masons----and Guy Bannister is an easy to see example for their criminal hidden hand mafia.  New Orleans criminal prosecutor Jim Garrison spotted Guy Bannister as a major player for the JFK hit and went after what remained of Bannister's connections.    Garrison zero'd in on Bannister and Marcello insider David Ferrie.   He leaked too much and got silenced.   Had that not happened Garrison would have won.  The case got weak as they killed them.

They were killing people left and right as the Congressional Church Committee were making people talk.

That is the real look into the deep state in the JFK days.   These days it appears Trump has tracked down that Bill Barr has been involved in the JFK records, FBI, Masons and Shriners criminal cover ups for the JFK hit.   Have to see if Barr goes down when Trump returns..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Banister
Edited by Jim Phelps
added words

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That thing from Bit chute sounds like a stunt that Ben Shapiro would pull.  The guy does not even understand grammar.

UH by the way is quite a good book.  And the film is overall quite high quality also.

• 2 weeks later...

JFK Revisited: Through the Looking Glass, Oliver Stone (USA)

Sounds like it plays on July the 12 th at Cannes, as the official release date.

I bet it is missing, Oak Ridge, Masons, Deuterium and so on.

But, we shall see in 9 more days.

What is most interesting, is the distribution is way outside the US for what appears the first year?

So, the Cannes release is in France, where few lowly Americans can see it.   And I don't see any good ways for the US to get DVD's or screenings.

I guess "We The People" Don't count with Oliver Stone?

Something is wrong with this Picture?

Edited by Jim Phelps

From what I understand, Oliver either is in Rome or will be there for an outdoor screening of the 1991 JFK film

He then goes to Cannes from Italy.

There will be two screenings of the film at Cannes.

One is on the 12th, which is closed, only by invite, and one on the 13th which one can buy tickets for. 

So if anyone wants to go, the 13th one is open.

Really, London has control on US Docu items.

UK and Ireland?    Just where did the US get lost?

Citation

The London-based sales agent will debut footage and launch worldwide sales at the Cannes Virtual Market later this month. Meanwhile, Altitude Film Distribution will also release the film in the U.K. and Ireland in late 2021.

https://variety.com/2021/film/global/oliver-stone-jfk-documentary-altitude-1234995708/

The company that produced the film is Ingenious.

They are based in London. Although they have an LA office, which is who we worked with.

We tried an American distributor but it did not work out. 

I’d love to see it at Cannes. Its relatively close to me and cheap to get there. Its the getting back thats the right pain. 

Stephanie nice to hear form you again.

Well, i just talked to some people today and things are looking better.

Nothing is in concrete yet, but the interest in the film is really increasing.   Plus Cannes will be pretty big this year, looks like Wes Anderson, Sean Penn and Oliver will be there, just from the American side. So I expect it to make a splash.

JFK Revisited :Through the Looking Glass, Oliver Stone's new 2 hour documentary, is already selling.

Even though the film has not debuted at Cannes yet.

It has sold in Australia and New Zealand, Spain, Italy, Poland, and Scandinavia. The distributor, Altitude, expects to announce a deal in the United Kingdom soon.

Wait until the exhibitors see the whole movie on Monday. With Oliver there.
Edited by James DiEugenio

On 7/10/2021 at 5:00 PM, James DiEugenio said:
JFK Revisited :Through the Looking Glass, Oliver Stone's new 2 hour documentary, is already selling.

Even though the film has not debuted at Cannes yet.

It has sold in Australia and New Zealand, Spain, Italy, Poland, and Scandinavia. The distributor, Altitude, expects to announce a deal in the United Kingdom soon.

Wait until the exhibitors see the whole movie on Monday. With Oliver there.

https://deadline.com/2021/07/oliver-stone-mainstream-docs-propaganda-pieces-us-empire-in-fear-revisiting-jfk-assassination-cannes-1234790181/

Hey, a fair shake from Deadline.

Well---from the looks of things, Ole Oliver isn't going to fare well.

I've been tellng everyone what really happened and if Tucker and Ruby aren't in there---the whole show is garbage.

Jim:

Please, don't be like the MSM.  You have not seen the film yet.

Criticism is only relevant and valuable if it addresses the book or film in front of you.  If not, then you end up like Michael Kazin, that is spouting your own agenda instead of telling us about the work in front of you.

The people really interested in what happened to JFK should not participate in that kind of diversion.