The Education Forum

Robert Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe

Collateral Damage: The Mysterious Deaths of Marilyn Monroe and Dorothy Kilgallen, and the Ties that Bind Them to Robert Kennedy and the JFK Assassination: Shaw, Mark: 9781642938180: Amazon.com: Books

I listened to George Noory's sensationalized interview of Mark Shaw on coasttocoastam last night. They heaped praise on one another. Shaw said that Robert Kennedy killed Marilyn Monroe. Above is the Amazon announcement of his book issued this week. A second interview is planned.

Kilgallen & Monroe Deaths / Intuition & Sacred Sites | Coast to Coast AM

Edited by Douglas Caddy

Do you think RFK's either trashing or not protecting Jim Garrison's investigation had anything to do with this?  Is this discussed in this book? Thanks...

15 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

Do you think RFK's either trashing or not protecting Jim Garrison's investigation had anything to do with this?  Is this discussed in this book? Thanks...

I don't know. Mark Shaw will return to coasttocoastam on June 30 to elaborate more on his book. I'll be listening and let you know if he covers this aspect. I do not plan to purchase his book.  

2 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

I don't know. Mark Shaw will return to coasttocoastam on June 30 to elaborate more on his book. I'll be listening and let you know if he covers this aspect. I do not plan to purchase his book.  

I see. I don't think anyone would take seriously any sort of blanket statement that "RFK killed Marilyn", so he must have something he considers a theory, doesn't he? I am not interested in purchasing the book either, but would be interested in understanding his 'logic'...

Also, there does seem to be an odd connection of Marilyn to the Kennedys -- her publicist Pat Newcomb, who also worked for the Kennedys...

Is this explored by any chance?

https://dustyoldthing.com/marilyn-monroe-housekeeper-publicist-fled-us/

Edited by Pamela Brown

Fifty three years on and there is still a need to assassinate RFK's character.  Sad.