The Education Forum

DIA Connection to the assassination

You will notice that other members here don’t seem very interested. The general feeling is that the French Connection was disproved long ago. I don’t agree, and after looking closely at that theory I came to the conclusion that false leads were deliberately planted, such as Christian David and his story. What no one ever mentions is that Lemnitzer took over as NATO chief in 1962, and from there he surely was in the Gladio loop. I’d like to see that angle looked at more closely. 

2 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

You will notice that other members here don’t seem very interested. The general feeling is that the French Connection was disproved long ago. I don’t agree, and after looking closely at that theory I came to the conclusion that false leads were deliberately planted, such as Christian David and his story. What no one ever mentions is that Lemnitzer took over as NATO chief in 1962, and from there he surely was in the Gladio loop. I’d like to see that angle looked at more closely. 

https://nationlistgreen.blogspot.com/2019/08/cia-refuses-to-release-files-on-jean.html

Edited by Calvin Ye

21 hours ago, Calvin Ye said:

This blog suggest that DIA was secretly involved in the assassination

http://americanjudas.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-defense-intelligence-agency-dia.html

Calvin,

That article helps define my suspicions that Kennedy was assassinated by the heads of the major departments of the Executive Branch of government and even perhaps LBJ.  Each of the action arms of the Executive Branch must have had involvement to assassinate Kennedy and then later coverup their involvement.  It is the way I read all the strange reports like many admirals and generals running the show at Kennedy's autopsy.