The Education Forum

Questions for Bob Vernon:

Wim Dankbaar

Sorry folks, I couldn't resist this one, just to see how vernon will try and twist his way out. I know he will read it and answer in the Google groups.

:D

BV: John Grady was a very nice man and had the best of intentions. I believed in him for a long time. It took him 18 months to come up with a serial number and VA claim numbers on a James E. Files. I was pleased and posted that info on the web site when it happened. Unfortunately, all was not as it appeared. Shortly thereafter, investigative journalist Michael Hytha of the Knight-Ridder group did an article on Files and on me that appeared in 85% of the USA markets. Being an investigative journalist of the highest order, Hytha was able to speak with the military records office in St. Louis. They verified that the serial number and James Files name that Grady had come up with was from another person named James Files who had died in, I believe, it was 1946.

Wim: Is Hytha the reporter you were so disgusted with? The one you asked “What kind of journalist are you?” Because he accused you of being a hoax? The one who wrote that article without consulting with the source (= you)? Also, why have you chosen to believe his article now?

I called Grady and faxed him the article. He was stunned. He told me he would contact his buddy in St.Louis, I think the guy was named "Chip" or something like that. Grady then sent me a fax from this person with his reply "no further information available."

Wim: Do you have an explanation for why there was suddenly "no further information available" for this alledged "other" James Files that had purportedly nothing to do with our James Files? How could James Files have known about "another" James Files that had been in the army and in Laos? And more importantly, how did he know his service number?

And why was John Grady searching for the name James Files, if Files clearly said he had entered the army under the name "James Sutton" and that he had changed his name to James Files in 1963?

And why did you never tell this before and why did you leave the information below unchallenged on the website:

In early interviews, Files stated that the CIA has tried to erase all traces of his service record (S-1 record), his school records and his birth certificate. No records of his school history or birth have been located, however, an aunt by marriage recalls an Alabama lawyer once located his birth certificate which was stamped "deceased at birth." Three recent searches (1994-95-96) for Files's birth certificate have been to no avail. For all practical purposes, James E. Sutton alias James E. Files is "the man who was never born."

Despite the fact that the FBI issued a written report questioning Files's military background, and a major national private investigative agency has issued a written report which states that no trace of Files's purported military records could be located, John C. Grady, the official historian of the 82nd Airborne and the 505th Parachute Division RCT, located Files's U.S. Army serial number and a Veterans Administration claim number in an "inactive" file at a remote regional VA office and through the VA computer in St. Louis.

After an exhaustive 18 month search, historian Grady verified that Files had indeed entered the Army in 1959 and went into the 82nd Airborne before being sent to Laos on July 10, 1959. Files speaks in a distinct military manner with no remorse for anyone he has ever killed. One year later, in early 1996, historian Grady checked the service record of Files again. No records were found and all files under the name "James E. Files" were marked "no further information available."

John Grady called me the day he received a call from the person he told me was from the Secret Service. It was a lady who called him and I later found out that she was some sort of reporter in Washington but I could not and did not rule out the SS tie-in. I called her, she told me she had ASKED Grady if he didn't think that Files confession coming out was a danger to National Security and that Grady had misinterpreted what she said. That floored me but I wanted to give Grady the benefit of the doubt. I asked Grady about the lady, he said again she had claimed Files was a danger to National Security. I even left it on the web site as same. The main reason for this is that Grady told me that he had taped her call and that he would send me the tape for my review. Years went by. John never sent me the tape. I asked him time and time again to send me the tape. It never came. Grady is dead now. Still no tape

So if this is all true, why did you leave the information below unchallenged on the website, even selling this information as truthful? Please give us the name of the lady, so we can check and don’t have to take your word for it.

In the summer of 1998, one of our top researchers was contacted by the Secret Service and was asked why he was communicating with James Files. When the researcher told the agent about Files' confession of JFK, the agent informed the researcher that "the President and his staff" were very concerned for James Files is a "threat to National Security."

It is the belief of Robert G. Vernon that the United States government, through its highest elected officials, and the CIA, are working closely together to stop any publication of the certified legal evidence supporting the confession of James E. Files.

Sorry folks, I couldn't resist this one, just to see how vernon will try and  twist his way out. I know he will read it and answer in the Google groups.

:blink:

BV:  John Grady was a very nice man and had the best of intentions.  I believed in him for a long time.  It took him 18 months to come up with a serial number and VA claim numbers on a James E. Files.  I was pleased and posted that info on the web site when it happened.  Unfortunately, all was not as it appeared.  Shortly thereafter, investigative journalist Michael Hytha of the Knight-Ridder group did an article on Files and on me that appeared in 85% of the USA markets.  Being an investigative journalist of the highest order, Hytha was able to speak with the military records office in St. Louis.  They verified that the serial number and James Files name that Grady had come up with was from another person named James Files who had died in, I believe, it was 1946.

Wim: Is Hytha the reporter you were so disgusted with? The one you asked “What kind of journalist are you?” Because he accused you of being a hoax? The one who wrote that article without consulting with the source (= you)?  Also, why have you chosen to believe his article now?

I called Grady and faxed him the article.  He was stunned.  He told me he would contact his buddy in St.Louis, I think the guy was named "Chip" or something like that. Grady then sent me a fax from this person with his reply "no further information available."

Wim: Do you have an explanation for why there was suddenly "no further information available" for this alledged "other" James Files that had purportedly nothing to do with our James Files? How could James Files have known about "another" James Files that had been in the army and in Laos? And more importantly, how did he know his service number?

And why was John Grady searching for the name James Files, if Files clearly said he had entered the army under the name "James Sutton" and that he had changed his name to James Files in 1963?

And why did you never tell this before and why did you leave the information below unchallenged on the website:

In early interviews, Files stated that the CIA has tried to erase all traces of his service record (S-1 record), his school records and his birth certificate. No records of his school history or birth have been located, however, an aunt by marriage recalls an Alabama lawyer once located his birth certificate which was stamped "deceased at birth." Three recent searches (1994-95-96) for Files's birth certificate have been to no avail. For all practical purposes, James E. Sutton alias James E. Files is "the man who was never born."

Despite the fact that the FBI issued a written report questioning Files's military background, and a major national private investigative agency has issued a written report which states that no trace of Files's purported military records could be located, John C. Grady, the official historian of the 82nd Airborne and the 505th Parachute Division RCT, located Files's U.S. Army serial number and a Veterans Administration claim number in an "inactive" file at a remote regional VA office and through the VA computer in St. Louis.

After an exhaustive 18 month search, historian Grady verified that Files had indeed entered the Army in 1959 and went into the 82nd Airborne before being sent to Laos on July 10, 1959. Files speaks in a distinct military manner with no remorse for anyone he has ever killed. One year later, in early 1996, historian Grady checked the service record of Files again. No records were found and all files under the name "James E. Files" were marked "no further information available."

John Grady called me the day he received a call from the person he told me was from the Secret Service.  It was a lady who called him and I later found out that she was some sort of reporter in Washington but I could not and did not rule out the SS tie-in.  I called her, she told me she had ASKED Grady if he didn't think that Files confession coming out was a danger to National Security and that Grady had misinterpreted what she said.  That floored me but I wanted to give Grady the benefit of the doubt.  I asked Grady about the lady, he said again she had claimed Files was a danger to National Security.  I even left it on the web site as same.  The main reason for this is that Grady told me that he had taped her call and that he would send me the tape for my review.  Years went by.  John never sent me the tape.  I asked him time and time again to send me the tape.  It never came.  Grady is dead now.  Still no tape

So if this is all true, why did you leave the information below unchallenged on the website, even selling this information as truthful? Please give us the name of the lady, so we can check and don’t have to take your word for it.

In the summer of 1998, one of our top researchers was contacted by the Secret Service and was asked why he was communicating with James Files. When the researcher told the agent about Files' confession of JFK, the agent informed the researcher that "the President and his staff" were very concerned for James Files is a "threat to National Security."

It is the belief of Robert G. Vernon that the United States government, through its highest elected officials, and the CIA, are working closely together to stop any publication of the certified legal evidence supporting the confession of James E. Files.

Wim:

Do you thrive on controversey? Or is this just your weird way of celebrating Christmas ? :))))

Dawn

No, I just wanted to point out his hypocrite 180 degrees reversal once more, plus the fact that he stops at nothing, not even walking over the integrity and reputation of dead people, like Joe West and John Grady, whom he knows cannot say anything back. I am sorry that my disgust won over control again. Back to control.

Wim

No, I just wanted to point out his hypocrite 180 degrees reversal once more, plus the fact that he stops at nothing, not even walking over the integrity and reputation of dead people, like Joe West and John Grady, whom he knows cannot say anything back. I am sorry that my disgust won over control again. Back to control.

Wim

Wim,

Like Joe West and John Grady, who "cannot say anything back," it's not really fair to post questions to BV on a forum in which he "cannot say anything back." I do note your recognition of that fact in this latest post. Good luck with containing the disgust, which I understand.

Tim

Tim, but he already answered, just go here

http://groups.google.nl/groups?q=alt.consp...G=Google+zoeken

and look for:

WANKBAAR'S ANSWERS

Wim,

I don't want to visit BV's posts; I just believe in fairplay. I sympathize with your frustration.

Tim

Wim,

Contact NARA and find out about James Files folder there.

You know they had a meeting that Vernon never read the report.

Well, guess who else may never have read the report. Dick Clarks office.

How I know this, well when I was at NARA they had the copies of one of the meetings all there several copies of the same report but they also had the original.

When I called Clark's office afterwards it dawned on me what they said to me. That Clark had a lot of papers and they are all of the originals. WELL they don't have the orignals of ONE MEETING.

I have two pages of it and it is the same one has on it Origianl stamped on it and the other one is the same but it has copy stamped on it. SO NO THEY DON'T HAVE THE ORIGINAL. Don't know if that is a mess up or not.

What surprised me was that Bob Vernon never read the report.

Think you ought to know this.