The Education Forum

Oswald said someone took his picture and superimposed his face on the backyard photos

Allan Dulles and Frank Wisner

Dulles and Wisner were closely involved in setting up and administering many of the CIA operations and projects said to have touched on or directly affected Lee Harvey Oswald.  This would be the U2 program, the Project MKUltra at Atsugi, Japan, the Defector Program, the aftermath of the Bay of Pigs invasion, and the continued interest in invading Cuba.

There are key words of interest in this discussion:  These are OSS, Switzerland, Easter European refugees, NSCID No. 14, propaganda, economic warfare, …including assistance to underground resistance groups, guerrillas and refugee liberation groups, Richard Helms, Belarus, Belarussians, Belarus Brigade, Richard Helms, Kim Philby, and Richard M. Bissell Jr.

Allan Dulles: (From Wikipedia)

Allen Welsh Dulles (/ˈdʌləs/; April 7, 1893 – January 29, 1969) was the first civilian Director of Central Intelligence (DCI), and its longest-serving director to date. As head of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) during the early Cold War, he oversaw the 1953 Iranian coup d'état, the 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état, the Lockheed U-2 aircraft program, the Project MKUltra mind control program and the Bay of Pigs Invasion. He was fired by John F. Kennedy over the latter fiasco.

…Dulles was one of the members of the Warren Commission investigating the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Between his stints of government service, Dulles was a corporate lawyer and partner at Sullivan & Cromwell.

…In the 1948 Presidential election, Dulles was, together with his brother, an advisor to Republican nominee Thomas E. Dewey. The Dulles brothers and James Forrestal helped form the Office of Policy Coordination. During 1949 he co-authored the Dulles–Jackson–Correa Report, which was sharply critical of the Central Intelligence Agency, which had been established by the National Security Act of 1947. Partly as a result of the report, Truman named a new Director of Central Intelligence, Lieutenant General Walter Bedell Smith.

…DCI Smith recruited Dulles to oversee the agency's covert operations as Deputy Director for Plans, a position he held from January 4, 1951. On August 23, 1951, Dulles was promoted to Deputy Director of Central Intelligence, second in the intelligence hierarchy. In this capacity, in 1952–53 he was one of five members of the State Department Panel of Consultants on Disarmament during the last year of the Truman administration.[27]

After the election of Dwight Eisenhower in 1952, Bedell Smith shifted to the Department of State and Dulles became the first civilian Director of Central Intelligence.”

Frank Wisner took Dulles place as Deputy Director for Plans.  Dulles and Wisner worked hand in hand as Director of the Central Intelligence and Deputy Director of Plans for many years. 

Frank Wisner: (Daily Beast)

Daily Beast:  CIA and FBI Spied on Americans and Immigrant Refugees as Early as the Late 50s

Soon after World War II ended, the Department of State recognized that there was a huge, untapped pool of Eastern European refugees. Harnessing them to fight the communists they hated was the brainchild of Frank Wisner, a former Wall Street lawyer turned Office of Strategic Services spy and the State Department’s expert on European war refugees. In a secret February 1948 policy paper, Wisner and his study group recommended that the National Security Council sanction the “systematic” use of such refugees. The NSC took Wisner’s advice.

Two years later, on March 3, 1950, the council issued a top-secret intelligence directive (NSCID No. 14) authorizing both the FBI and the CIA to find and jointly exploit the knowledge, experience, and talents of the approximately 200,000 Eastern European refugees living in the United States, as well as the hundreds of thousands still trapped in displaced-persons camps in Europe.

The NSC, FBI, and CIA fully understood at least one of the legal implications of NSCID No. 14. There were bound to be poopoo collaborators among the targeted Eastern Europeans: Einsatzgruppen volunteers who helped the SS round up and kill Jews and Gypsies, Waffen SS brigade volunteers, ethnic-cleansing militia guerrillas, and members of pro-poopoo fascist groups like the Romanian Iron Guard and the Croatian Ustasha. To avoid future embarrassment or legal challenges, the NSC charged the Justice Department with finding ways within and around the law to recruit and protect its new Cold War army.

Frank Wisner (From Wikipedia):

Wisner was recruited in 1947 by Dean Acheson to join the State Department to become the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Occupied Areas. On June 18, 1948, the United States National Security Council approved NSC 10/2 which created the Office of Special Projects.[9] On September 1, 1948, the office was formally established, although it was renamed to the Office of Policy Coordination (OPC) for obfuscation purposes.[10] Wisner was chosen to lead the OPC in the capacity of Assistant Director for Policy Coordination (ADPC).[11] The OPC initially received services from the CIA but was accountable to the State Department.[12]

According to its secret charter, the OPC's responsibilities include "propaganda, economic warfare, preventive direct action, including sabotage, antisabotage, demolition and evacuation procedures; subversion against hostile states, including assistance to underground resistance groups, guerrillas and refugee liberation groups, and support of indigenous anti-communist elements in threatened countries of the free world."[

On August 23, 1951, Wisner succeeded Allen W. Dulles and became the second Deputy Director of Plans, with Richard Helms as his chief of operations.

J. Edgar Hoover and U.S. Senator McCarthy succeeded in forcing CIA director Allen W. Dulles to dismiss one of his key staff members, Carmel Offie, in 1953 over Wisner's objections.[17]

Wisner worked closely with Kim Philby, the British agent who was also a Soviet spy.

Wisner was also deeply involved in establishing the Lockheed U-2 spy plane program run by [1]

Wisner was also deeply involved in establishing the Lockheed U-2 spy plane program run by Richard M. Bissell Jr.[1]

Another project he was involved in was with regard to the Belarus Brigade's leaders, a unit incorporated into a German SS division, who were assisted into the United States after the Second world war, due largely to his efforts. In defiance of federal law, John Loftus asserted, the Office of Policy Coordination helped obtain visas for poopoo collaborators from Belarus — who were believed to have facilitated numerous atrocities by the poopoo Germany. According to Loftus, it was all part of a Cold War scheme to wage guerrilla warfare in Soviet-occupied Europe, in which the poopoo collaborators were to play a key role. When the project collapsed, however, the Belarussians quickly settled in and obtained US citizenship – and intelligence agencies protected them from exposure for decades.[16

From Harvey and Lee Website:

Frank Wisner and World War II Refugees

Frank Wisner was a Wall Street lawyer and during WW II worked for the Office of Strategic Services (predecessor of the CIA). After World War II ended thousands of Eastern European refugees were brought to the United States under his supervision. National Security Council (NSC) records show that Wisner, the CIA's director of clandestine operations, oversaw the re-location of thousands of anti-Communist exiles to the United States as a means of rewarding them for conducting secret operations against the Soviets. Wisner became the CIA and State Department’s expert on European war refugees, and secretly subsidized the refugee relief organizations that brought these Eastern Bloc refugees to the United States throughout the 1940s and early 1950s.

Wisner and his group recognized they could use these Eastern European immigrant's knowledge, customs, and familiarity with their respective homelands. Wisner asked the National Security Council (NSC) to sanction the “systematic” use of such refugees, and they (the NSC) agreed. The NSC soon issued a top-secret intelligence directive (NSCID No. 14), which even today remains "classified," that authorized both the FBI and the CIA to find and jointly exploit the knowledge, experience, and talents of well over 200,000 Eastern European refugees resettled in the USA. The CIA soon contacted the Displaced Person's Commission (DPC), which worked closely with the leaders of refugee organizations in the USA. DPC chairman Ugo Carusi sent a memorandum to all refugee organizations in the USA that read: “We would like to advise that the U.S. Commission [DPC] has a formal agreement with the CIA to cooperate in every possible way to facilitate their programs. It is, therefore, altogether desirable that local representatives of the voluntary agencies and State Commissions and Committees make available to fully identified CIA agents the addresses of displaced persons.”

Many of the things mentioned in this discussion can be related to Lee Harvey Oswald.  And, may give insight into the character of that mysterious person shot at the Dallas Police Department.  We refer to this person as Harvey Oswald, one of the other people involved in the Oswald Project.

I apologize to Tony Krome.  This has gone way off the subject of the Backyard Photos.  But, it is part of the history of who the person in the BYPs is.  

Edited by John Butler

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/25/2021 at 3:41 PM, Steve Thomas said:

Pamela,

I have compiled some notes for why, I believe, that a case can be made that it was Marina who bought the rifle. These run to about 22 pages, which would be too long to post here in their entirety, I think, unless I broke it up into about three or four posts.

My notes revolve around six main areas:

1. Oswald admitted he had the Alek James Hidell Selective Service card, bur either “denied” or “declined to admit” that the signature was his.

2. Marina admitted to signing the name “Hidell” to “two or three things” with the name “Hidell” that were not pamphlets.

3. Marina said on at least four occasions that they were living on Neely St. in January, and initially, that she had seen Lee cleaning the rifle in January (which she later corrected to mean she saw it for the first time in March).

4. The handwriting experts commissioned by the HSCA were not asked to analyze the signature on the Hidell Selective Service card, or to compare the signature on the rifle order form with the signature on the DeMohrenschildt rifle photo.

5. The times when Lee Oswald used the Americainized versions of dating as opposed to when Marina used the Cryllic version of dating.

6. The troubling instances of evidence in this case in Marina Oswald's possession appearing after they have been seized and searched by the Dallas Police

One of the most startling things I came across was this:

WC testimony of Marina Oswald February 3, 1964

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/oswald_m1.htm

Mr. RANKIN. Did you ever observe your husband taking the rifle away from the apartment on Neely Street?
Mrs. OSWALD. Now, I think that he probably did sometimes, but I never did see it. You must understand that sometimes I would be in the kitchen and he would be in his room downstairs, and he would say bye-bye, I will be hack soon, and he may have taken it. He probably did. Perhaps he purely waited for an occasion when he could take it away without my seeing it.

However, on March 3, 1964 Marina told FBI Agents, Wallace Heitman and Anatoly Boguslav that not only had she seen Oswald take the rifle out of the apartment in March, 1963, but that she had gone with him!

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1139#relPageId=549&tab=page

March 3, 1964

image.png.8966aeeda4c8cff6b199685b67dfac22.png

If Marina never saw Oswald take the rifle from the apartment, how could she re-trace for the FBI the route he used?

Mr. RANKIN. Did you learn at any time that he had been practicing with the rifle?
Mrs. OSWALD. I think that he went once or twice. I didn't actually see him take the rifle, but I knew that he was practicing.
Mr. RANKIN. Could you give us a little help on how you knew?
Mrs. OSWALD. He told me. And he would mention that in passing---it isn't
as if he said, "Well, today I am going"---it wasn't as if he said, "Well, today I am going to take the rifle and go and practice."
But he would say, "Well, today I will take the rifle along for practice."

Mr. RANKIN. Did you ever observe that the rifle had been taken out of the apartment at Neely Street---that is, that it was gone?

Mr. RANKIN. Did you learn at any time that he had been practicing with the rifle?
Mrs. OSWALD. I think that he went once or twice. I didn't actually see him take the rifle, but I knew that he was practicing.

Steve Thomas

Interesting. I have wondered why there seems to have been so little discussion about the fact that Lee had no connection to he M/C after he left NOLA.  Ruth and Marina packed up all their belongings and brought them to Irving.  Lee didn't live there; just came to visit.  Nobody saw him with the rifle. He apparently never said a word about it.  

But Ruth and Marina had no hesitation connecting him to the rifle; and, of course, everyone believed them...

Lee did not accompany Marina and Ruth back to Irving.

He was not there to help unload all of his and Marina's belongings off of and out of the station wagon and into the garage.

Marina being pretty well along in her pregnancy may not have been able to do much with the heavier stuff. Ruth would have done more it seems.

Maybe Michael Paine was asked to help do this and did so?

Leading me to ask these questions:

After the assassination the Paine residence searching police asked Marina if Lee owned a gun/rifle. Marina said yes. They were led to the garage.

At some point Marina pointed to a blanket on the garage floor, correct? 

Did she do so knowing before 11,22, 1963 this blanket was one Lee had wrapped around the gun? 

If Marina did know the gun was in this particular blanket before that day, wouldn't she have seen the gun carrying blanket at some point in the loading of it into Ruth's car in NOLA ...or when it was unloaded into Ruth's garage?

Or did she see the blanket later when she perhaps had to go through the unloaded items to get what she needed from the entire garage pile?

If she did see the blanket/rifle in the garage pile ( sharp eyed Ruth and Michael would have too you would think ) and you would also think she would have been very self-conscious about it's presence.

Marina didn't like the fact that Lee had a gun like this in the first place and would also know that  Ruth and Michael being Quakers ( Ruth anyway ) would have been abhorred upon seeing this gun.

Ruth never said she knew the gun was in the Oswald belongings before the police search, did she? If she did she would have made this discovery a big part of her often stated reasons for disliking Lee to the extreme.

Or, was the gun ( and the blanket it was wrapped in ) stuffed deeply into a large military type duffle bag as Oswald owned and never removed from this until the empty blanket was found?

Did Marina ever explain the moving provenance of Lee's rifle?

As she, Ruth and Lee were loading up Ruth's car in NOLA did Marina know right then that Lee's rifle was in such a blanket and duffle bag?

Did Marina ever tell the police this fact, and say she had never seen the rifle out of such a bag until she saw the blanket on the floor of the Paine garage the afternoon of 11,22,1963?

Marina sounded like she knew the blanket the gun was wrapped in. When and how long before the garage search? 

Hard to believe that Lee and Marina would take such a risk of upsetting Quaker Ruth by leaving the rifle out and visible only inside a single and not large blanket and not further hidden in another bag or such.

The Paine garage was a single car one. Not large at all. Michael had at least one large wood or metal fabricating machine in it and he and Ruth's belongs were in there too.  Quite crowded looking in the first press pictures.

Ruth and Michael must have had reasons to go into the garage many times after unloading Lee and Marina's belongings inside.

Ruth and Michael Paine were also suspicious of Lee from the get go.

I would think suspicion minded, eagle-eyed Ruth would have given anything out of the ordinary of Lee's belongings in the garage at least a sneak peak. Files? A lying around and rolled up blanket would be easily seen. And maybe moved to get to other items in the pile  Marina may have needed throughout her stay before 11,22,1963.

Did the police ask Marina where and when she last saw the blanket before it was pointed out on the garage floor?

Or how long before 11,22,1963  did she know the gun was wrapped in the blanket in the first place? 

Seems Marina's clear knowledge of the blanket and it's rolled up use before 11,22,1963 is a more important aspect of the case than is often cited ... imo anyway.

Edited by Joe Bauer

1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

At some point Marina pointed to a blanket on the garage floor, correct? 

Mr. RANKIN. Was there anything else close to the rifle that you recall?
Mrs. OSWALD. Next to it there were some next to the rifle there were some suitcases and Ruth had some paper barrels in the garage where the kids used to play.

Either there was never a rifle, or Marina was a thoughtless mother that did not care if there was a rifle on the ground near where her child, and Ruth's children played. 

BTW, try wrapping a small blanket around a rifle and see what it feels like when carried. It kinda feels like a rifle wrapped in a blanket.

3 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Or, was the gun ( and the blanket it was wrapped in ) stuffed deeply into a large military type duffle bag as Oswald owned and never removed from this until the empty blanket was found?

Joe,

The The Warren Commission was desperate to find such a bag.

Go back and re-read the testimony of Mary Bledsoe, his landlady on Marsalis, and Ruth Paine's account of when they put him on a bus in New Orleans.

To the best of my knowledge, they never did come up with a bag that Oswald owned that was big enough to put a rifle in.

Steve Thomas

This is a list of people with intelligence connections, and had a connection to Lee Harvey from the article: From Oswald’s Intelligence Connections: How Richard Schweiker clashes with Fake History.  Written by Paul Bleau

For a further discussion of these folks see the article.  This is one helluva contact list for a wannabe spy.

1.     David Ferrie

2.     Gerard Tujague

3.     Richard Case Nagell

4.     Colonel Nikolai Eroshkin

5.     Kerry Thornley

6.     Rosaleen Quinn

7.     Gerry Patrick Hemming

8.     Gregory Golub

9.     Richard Synder

10. John McVikar

11. Priscilla Johnson

12. Leo Setyaev

13. Robert Webster

14. Marina Oswald

15. Francis Gary Powers

16. Spas Theodore Raikin

17. Andy Anderson

18. Eleanor Reed

19. John Fain

20. George Bouhe

21. Max Clark

22. George DeMohrenschildt

23. Ruth Paine

24. Michael Paine

25. James Hosty

26. Victor Thomas Vicente

27. Tony Cuesta

28. Orlando Bosch

29. Novo Brothers

30. John Martino

31. William Monaghan

32. Dante Marichini

33. Guy Bannister

34. Clay Shaw

35. William Gaudet

36. Dean Andrews

37. Sergio Arcacha Smith

38. Carlos Brinquier

39. Carlos Quiroga

40. Celso Hernandez

41. Frank Bartes

42. Jesse Core

43. John Quigley

44. Warren DeBrueys

45. Arnesto Rodriquez

46. Orestes Pena

47. David Smith

48. Wendell Roache

49. Ed Butler

50. Bill Stuckey

51. Leopoldo

52. Angel

53. Bernardo De Torres

54. Sylvia Duran

55. Eusebio Azcue

56. Antonio Veciana

57. Manel Rodriquez Orcarberrio

58. Pedro Charles

59. John Hurt

60. Jack Ruby

61. Thomas Eli Davis

Edited by John Butler

4 hours ago, Tony Krome said:

Mr. RANKIN. Was there anything else close to the rifle that you recall?
Mrs. OSWALD. Next to it there were some next to the rifle there were some suitcases and Ruth had some paper barrels in the garage where the kids used to play.

Either there was never a rifle, or Marina was a thoughtless mother that did not care if there was a rifle on the ground near where her child, and Ruth's children played. 

BTW, try wrapping a small blanket around a rifle and see what it feels like when carried. It kinda feels like a rifle wrapped in a blanket.

Exactly.

2 hours ago, John Butler said:

This is a list of people with intelligence connections, and had a connection to Lee Harvey from the article: From Oswald’s Intelligence Connections: How Richard Schweiker clashes with Fake History.  Written by Paul Bleau

For a further discussion of these folks see the article.  This is one helluva contact list for a wannabe spy.

1.     David Ferrie

2.     Gerard Tujague

5.     Kerry Thornley

6.     Rosaleen Quinn

8.     Gregory Golub

9.     Richard Synder

10. John McVikar

11. Priscilla Johnson

12. Leo Setyaev

13. Robert Webster

14. Marina Oswald

15. Francis Gary Powers

16. Spas Theodore Raikin

17. Andy Anderson

18. Eleanor Reed

19. John Fain

20. George Bouhe

21. Max Clark

23. Ruth Paine

24. Michael Paine

25. James Hosty

27. Tony Cuesta

28. Orlando Bosch

29. Novo Brothers

30. John Martino

31. William Monaghan

32. Dante Marichini

33. Guy Bannister

34. Clay Shaw

35. William Gaudet

36. Dean Andrews

37. Sergio Arcacha Smith

38. Carlos Brinquier

39. Carlos Quiroga

40. Celso Hernandez

41. Frank Bartes

42. Jesse Core

43. John Quigley

44. Warren DeBrueys

45. Arnesto Rodriquez

46. Orestes Pena

47. David Smith

48. Wendell Roache

49. Ed Butler

50. Bill Stuckey

51. Leopoldo

52. Angel

53. Bernardo De Torres

54. Sylvia Duran

55. Eusebio Azcue

56. Antonio Veciana

58. Pedro Charles

59. John Hurt

60. Jack Ruby

61. Thomas Eli Davis

It's actually laughable.

For a guy who was supposedly an uncommunicative, offish, unfriendly recluse with no friends and seemingly unemployed half the time,  Oswald really got around and knew and had at least some contact with way more persons than an average, high school education only 24 year old.

Did Oswald actually have some personal contact with Gerry Patrick Hemming in Japan? Contact that wasn't just some fluke thing where they happened to be seated next to each other in a near bye nightclub or enlisted men's club on base?

Or did Hemming make this encounter up?

If not, then wouldn't this meet up be proof that Oswald was more than just a flight control operator at Atsugi?

Edited by Joe Bauer

11 hours ago, John Butler said:

1.     David Ferrie

2.     Gerard Tujague

5.     Kerry Thornley

6.     Rosaleen Quinn

8.     Gregory Golub

9.     Richard Synder

10. John McVikar

11. Priscilla Johnson

12. Leo Setyaev

13. Robert Webster

14. Marina Oswald

15. Francis Gary Powers

16. Spas Theodore Raikin

17. Andy Anderson

18. Eleanor Reed

19. John Fain

20. George Bouhe

21. Max Clark

23. Ruth Paine

24. Michael Paine

25. James Hosty

27. Tony Cuesta

28. Orlando Bosch

29. Novo Brothers

30. John Martino

31. William Monaghan

32. Dante Marichini

33. Guy Bannister

34. Clay Shaw

35. William Gaudet

36. Dean Andrews

37. Sergio Arcacha Smith

38. Carlos Brinquier

39. Carlos Quiroga

40. Celso Hernandez

41. Frank Bartes

42. Jesse Core

43. John Quigley

44. Warren DeBrueys

45. Arnesto Rodriquez

46. Orestes Pena

47. David Smith

48. Wendell Roache

49. Ed Butler

50. Bill Stuckey

51. Leopoldo

52. Angel

53. Bernardo De Torres

54. Sylvia Duran

55. Eusebio Azcue

56. Antonio Veciana

58. Pedro Charles

59. John Hurt

60. Jack Ruby

61. Thomas Eli Davis

Impressive list.  Still, I see Lee as a self-styled agent-provocateur who got swept up into things he did not understand, until it was too late...

11 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

For a guy who was supposedly an uncommunicative, offish, unfriendly recluse with no friends and seemingly unemployed half the time,  Oswald really got around and knew and had at least some contact with way more persons than an average, high school education only 24 year old.

One of the earliest things anyone ever said to me about the JFK assassination was "Guys like Lee Oswald don't just 'make friends' with guys like George DeMohrenschildt." 

22 minutes ago, Denny Zartman said:

One of the earliest things anyone ever said to me about the JFK assassination was "Guys like Lee Oswald don't just 'make friends' with guys like George DeMohrenschildt." 

DeMohrenschildt had Michael and Ruth Paine over for dinner in the late 60s. They talked about their mutual friend.

On 7/13/2021 at 11:11 AM, Jonathan Cohen said:

As if your prior insistence that every Dealey Plaza image has been altered wasn't bad enough, It is laughable that you now claim the film footage from Oswald's time in Dallas Police custody has been altered too. Is there ANY outlandish JFK assassination conspiracy theory you DON'T believe? When does it end?

Jonathan, sadly it never ends. As you can see, some people will never accept anything and go to extreme depths of absurdity to confirm their emotional beliefs. 

12 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

Jeanne married George de Mohrenschildt in June 1959. The following year, George's only son died of Cystic Fibrosis. George wrote in his autobiography: "I asked my wife Jeanne to give up her successful designing profession and join me on an expedition on foot by the trails of Mexico and all of Central America." After the couple used all their savings in the trip to Mexico and Central America they returned to Dallas. 

Middle age George and Jeanne DeMohrenschildt decide to take on this incredibly physically challenging adventure of "walking" from our southern border all the way down through Central America to Panama!

And along the way of this real life machete hacking through the jungle Indiana Jones trek, they coincidentally just happened to make a side trip to some Mexican city airport to meet and greet some curious status arriving Russian diplomat?

What a daredevil fun loving couple! 

Well friends and family...we're off to hike through the jungles of Central America. See you in 6 months!

And I thought camping overnight in Big Sur, California in our 50's was a virility bragging big deal for my wife and me?

Edited by Joe Bauer

On 7/29/2021 at 10:27 AM, Steve Roe said:

As if your prior insistence that every Dealey Plaza image has been altered wasn't bad enough, It is laughable that you now claim the film footage from Oswald's time in Dallas Police custody has been altered too. Is there ANY outlandish JFK assassination conspiracy theory you DON'T believe? When does it end?

JC,

It won't until the truth is known and your oft times virulent opinions do not make any difference whatsoever.  To answer your question on conspiracy theories I believe in, I will say this.  The Warren Commission is one of the biggest conspiracy theories of that era.  The Warren Commission Conspiracy!  

On 7/30/2021 at 10:59 AM, John Butler said:

JC,

It won't until the truth is known and your oft times virulent opinions do not make any difference whatsoever.  To answer your question on conspiracy theories I believe in, I will say this.  The Warren Commission is one of the biggest conspiracy theories of that era.  The Warren Commission Conspiracy!  

You had 57+ years, what do you have to show for it?

Nothing of course.