The Education Forum

What is the Sixth Floor Museum hiding about the JFK assassination?

I have looked at the deep-fake video of the Nix Film that the Sixth Floor Museum has and distribute to researchers.  There are various aspects of the Sixth Floor Museum Nix film that are missing while they are shown in the Robert Groden version of the Nix Film.  I have contacted the Sixth Floor Museum by email and I have tried various times by phone for the past three years, I have never been able to speak to anyone there.  Their reply by email is always the same.

We need the Sixth Floor Museum to provide researchers like us a version of the Nix Film and other films that have not been enhanced, color corrected, or modified in any way.  I would like to see the Sixth Floor Museum provide 4" x 5" transparencies of the Nix Film frames, similar to how the Zapruder film was digitized. #thesixthfloormuseum #jfkassassination

Dear Keyvan,

The version of the Nix film seen in our online collections database at jfk.org is a high-definition transfer from a first generation print and has not been enhanced. While we are able to provide you with an MP4 for your personal research and reference only, it will be from the same transfer found on our website.

If you wish to request a copy of this transfer, please submit the request using this form - - https://www.jfk.org/the-collections/rights-reproductions-request-form/

Thank you,

Megan

Megan P. Bryant | Director of Collections and Interpretation

The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza

411 Elm | Dallas, TX 75202

Main: 214.747.6660 | Direct: 214.389.3060

Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 11:03 AM
To: Megan Bryant <MeganB@jfk.org>
Subject: RE: Contact Form Submission

ATTENTION: The following correspondence is from an external source. Please be cautious when clicking on links or opening attachments.

Dear Megan,

Has it been digitized and not enhanced?  Because the digitized copy that is on your website is enhanced.

Do you have a digitized copy that is not enhanced?

Do you have a digitized copy of the Nix film frame by frame?

The reason I ask is because there are inconsistencies with what is seen on the enhanced version that you provide versus other versions that are not enhanced.

Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 9:54 AM
To: Keyvan Shahrdar <keyvan@shahrdar.com>
Subject: RE: Contact Form Submission

Dear Keyvan,

The copy of the Nix film in the collection of the Museum has been digitized. If you wish to submit a request for research use or licensing of the film, please submit your request through our online form - https://www.jfk.org/the-collections/rights-reproductions-request-form/

Thank you,

Megan P. Bryant | Director of Collections and Interpretation

The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza

411 Elm | Dallas, TX 75202

Main: 214.747.6660 | Direct: 214.389.3060

Edited by Keyvan Shahrdar