The Education Forum

Names of the three men standing on the staircase of the Knoll?

Does anyone know the names of the three men standing on the staircase of the knoll.  They are seen in the Nix Film and on the Mary Muchmore film.

Emmet Hudson is one of the persons.  He is the grounds keeper.

Edited by Keyvan Shahrdar

Hudson described one of them;

Mr. HUDSON - Well there was a young fellow, oh, I would judge his age about in his late twenties. He said he had been looking for a place to park and he walked up there and he said he finally just taken a place over there in one of them parking lots, and he come on down there and said he worked over there on Industrial and me and him both just sat there first on those steps.

Paul Landis (Secret Service) possibly described the other;

The only person I recall seeing clearly was a Negro male in light green slacks and a beige colored shirt running from my left to right, up the slope, across a grassy section, along a sidewalk, towards some steps and what appeared to be a low stone wall . He was bent over while running and I started to point towards him

15 hours ago, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

Does anyone know the names of the three men standing on the staircase of the knoll.  They are seen in the Nix Film and on the Mary Muchmore film.

Emmet Hudson is one of the persons.  He is the grounds keeper.

Keyvan,

I once had occasion to index the files from Henry Wade's Jack Ruby trial. During that process, I ran across this:

This is from Group 45 pdf. 2127.

This is the same Emmett Joseph Hudson who testified before the WC. He wasn't asked if he knew LHO.

image.png.9d71c04a0f00e35cc6e4b903479b867c.png

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas