The Education Forum

Secret Service participation in 1/6 coup attempt

Benjamin, no offense ,  but , I would not call 1/6 a scrum.  It was a violent attempt to overthrow the American Democracy with a fascist organization run by fatboy.  Calling this is a a scrum understates the issues involved and is another way of saying there is nothing here to see - move along - just a bunch of tourists.  Almost like the JFKA- we got the killer (LHO) and its too bad he was killed, but its all over now - move along- nothing to see here .  The JFKA was professionally done, not designed by a fat , lazy and  deranged ex - president.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11/22:

Right-wing nutjobs claiming to be "patriots" attempt to remove a President they claim is a "traitor".

1/6:

Right-wing nutjobs claiming to be "patriots" attempt to remove a Vice-President they claim is a "traitor".

Now tell me there's no similarity between 1/6 and the JFKA.

How about we not allow a coverup of this one and get to the truth, hmm?

34 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

11/22:

Right-wing nutjobs claiming to be "patriots" attempt to remove a President they claim is a "traitor".

1/6:

Right-wing nutjobs claiming to be "patriots" attempt to remove a Vice-President they claim is a "traitor".

Now tell me there's no similarity between 1/6 and the JFKA.

How about we not allow a coverup of this one and get to the truth, hmm?

Your point is valid, IMHO.

8 hours ago, Mark Knight said:

Your point is valid, IMHO.

Mark K.- 

I suppose it is possible Trump planned a regime-change operation, and to install himself as President after Mr. Buffalo Horns took over the Capitol. 

In my view, the JFKA was actually a "regime re-installation operation." The regime was already in place, being the national-security state, the multinationals and globalist community, and allied media. After the JFKA, the national-security state, the media and globalists embraced LBJ immediately. 

JFK was the man on the outside. 

Trump had none of the elements in place to succeed, if he planned to stay in the Oval Office after the Jan. 6 scrum. The national-security state loathed Trump, the media loathed Trump, the globalists loathed Trump. Nobody (who had any influence, or power over the levers of government) was going to embrace Trump.

Trump (who did appear to be a loathsome figure on a personal level) was the man on the outside.

Another view is Jan. 6 was just a scrum, and then became a propaganda platform. Think Brian Sicknick, and more recently Capitol Police delivering moving testimony in hearings, dutifully broadcast by mainstream media. This strikes me as the most likely explanation. 

A third view is that there was a Jan. 6 scrum, which was triggered by agent provocateurs. This is also a possibility. 

Perhaps you missed an earlier post of mine.

I wonder why Mr Buffalo Horns is still behind bars after six months, no chance of bail, while "Christopher Alberts" was released immediately.  See this on Alberts:

One of the people arrested, allegedly trying to occupy the Capitol on Jan. 6, was a man named (or identified as) "Christopher Alberts." 

Here is a frightening description of Alberts, by an arresting officer (an arresting officer whose name has been redacted from documents).

"I noticed a bulge on ALBERTS’ right hip. Based on my training and experience, I recognized the bulge was consistent with that of a hand gun. While pushing ALBERTS towards the line, I tapped the bulge with my baton and felt a hard object that I immediately recognized to be a firearm. At the time, ALBERTS was also wearing a bullet-proof vest and carrying a backpack. At that point, I told two MPD officers next to him that ALBERTS had a firearm on his person. ALBERTS, apparently hearing that, immediately tried to flee, but I was able to detain him with the help of two other officers. A black Taurus G2C 9mm (Serial#AAL085515) was recovered from D-1’s right hip. Additionally, a separate magazine was located on D-1’s left hip. Both the gun and the spare magazine were in held in two separate holsters. The handgun had one round in the chamber with a twelve round capacity magazine filled with twelve rounds; the spare magazine also had a twelve round capacity and was filled with twelve rounds. MPD Officers also seized a gas-mask from the defendant’s person as well as the defendant’s backpack containing a pocketknife, one packaged military meal-ready to eat (MRE), and one first-aid medical kit."

---30---

Egads, this Alberts strikes me as a bona fide dangerous person, no matter his political stripe. 

So...what happened to Alberts after his arrest?

"Arrested on 1/7/21. Initial appearance / detention hearing on 1/7/21. Defendant released."  

"Status conference set for 9/8/21. Defendant remains on personal recognizance."

OK, so Mr Buffalo Horns, the iconic figurehead of the Jan.6 insurrection, and likely but a mentally challenged gadfly, remains behind bars.

But Alberts, a guy wearing body armor and packing 24 rounds of ammo...is released his own recognizance. On Jan. 7! No bail! 

I have no evidence that Alberts was a government agent or asset. But it is one explanation. 

You might ask, "So why was Alberts arrested if he was a G-man?" Easy.

The DC Metropolitan Police Department arrested him, not federal agents. They got back to the station house, and it was cleared up. Who knows if Alberts' name is Alberts. The other arrest reports contain extensive documents on the suspect's or arrestee's ID. Not Albert's. Nothing. 

Think it over, not just W., but everybody (including me), about this Alberts guy.

Was "Alberts" a Trumper? Alberts breached the Capitol wearing body armor and packing heavy ammo...and is immediately released? Does that ring right? 

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases

Everything is right in the above docs. 

---30---

Mark K:

So why the different treatment for Christopher Alberts and Mr. Buffalo Horns? 

Should we believe what the mainstream media tells us to believe, or read primary documents? 

Edited by Benjamin Cole
typo

44 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

"Arrested on 1/7/21. Initial appearance / detention hearing on 1/7/21. Defendant released."  

OK, so Mr Buffalo Horns, the iconic figurehead of the Jan.6 insurrection, and likely but a mentally challenged gadlfy, remains behind bars.

But Alberts, a guy wearing body armor and packing 24 rounds of ammo...is released his own recognizance. On Jan. 7! No bail! 

I have no evidence that Alberts was a government agent or asset. But it is one explanation. 

The DC Metropolitan Police Department arrested him, not federal agents. They got back to the station house, and it was cleared up. Who knows if Alberts' name is Alberts. The other arrest reports contain extensive documents on the suspect's or arrestee's ID. Not Albert's. Nothing. 

Think it over, not just W., but everybody (including me), about this Alberts guy.

Was "Alberts" a Trumper? Alberts breached the Capitol wearing body armor and packing heavy ammo...and is immediately released? Does that ring right? 

Oh ...... 

That’s very strange isn’t it? Seems like that guy was ready for combat and Davy Crocket is the one doing 6 months solitary. 

Hmmm 🤔 

Ben,

As Daniel Patrick Moynihan famously said, "You're entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts."

I posted a number of facts about Trump, his January 5th Willard Hotel associates, and the January 6th attack on Congress last night, but they haven't, apparently, been incorporated into your paradigm about the incident.*

And, as I said earlier in this discussion, the Buffalo Horn guy appears to be an erstwhile "straw man"-- an atypical outlier in the 1/6 incident.  Unlike many attackers, he had no military or police training, and is not someone who was a member of the attacking militias-- Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, et.al.  Yet, you continue to insist that he is somehow representative of the attackers.

As for Alberts, what crime did he commit?  He, apparently, never trespassed on the Capitol grounds or assaulted the police.  Perhaps that's why he isn't in jail.  (Occam's Razor.)

* Case in point, related to the topic of this thread.  Trump has actually insisted that the January 6th attack on the U.S. Congress was a peaceful "lovefest!"  His Republican apologists have even referred to the violent attackers as "tourists."  That is simply not true.

These so-called "tourists" were physically assaulting the Capitol police, spraying them with toxic chemicals, and ransacking Congress, in search of the Vice President and the Speaker of the House, in a deliberate effort to prevent the certification of the election and possibly assault or even murder them.  Many of these attackers had professional military and police training.  Some were members of organized militias with radio equipment and contacts with Trump associates. 

And let's not forget about the inflammatory January 6th speeches by Trump, Giuliani, Michael Flynn, Don, Jr., Alex Jones, and Republican Congressman Mo Brooks, who wore body armor while urging the crowd to march down to the Capitol and "kick some ass." 

There are also disturbing reports of apparent "war councils" by Trump's associates on January 5th.  These meetings included the likes of Rudy Giuliani, Michael Flynn, Steve Bannon, Roger Stone, Don, Jr., Alex Jones, and others.

Perhaps these Trump associates are the "agent provocateurs" Benjamin is referring to.  🤥

https://sethabramson.substack.com/p/major-breaking-news-team-trump-had

23 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Ben,

As Daniel Patrick Moynihan famously said, "You're entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts."

I posted a number of facts about Trump, his January 5th Willard Hotel associates, and the January 6th attack on Congress last night, but they haven't, apparently, been incorporated into your paradigm about the incident.*

And, as I said earlier in this discussion, the Buffalo Horn guy appears to be an erstwhile "straw man"-- an atypical outlier in the 1/6 incident.  Unlike many attackers, he had no military or police training, and is not someone who was a member of the attacking militias-- Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, et.al.  Yet, you continue to insist that he is somehow representative of the attackers.

As for Alberts, what crime did he commit?  He, apparently, never trespassed on the Capitol grounds or assaulted the police.  Perhaps that's why he isn't in jail.  (Occam's Razor.)

* Case in point, related to the topic of this thread.  Trump has actually insisted that the January 6th attack on the U.S. Congress was a peaceful "lovefest!"  His Republican apologists have even referred to the violent attackers as "tourists."  That is simply not true.

These so-called "tourists" were physically assaulting the Capitol police, spraying them with toxic chemicals, and ransacking Congress, in search of the Vice President and the Speaker of the House, in a deliberate effort to prevent the certification of the election and possibly assault or even murder them.  Many of these attackers had professional military and police training.  Some were members of organized militias with radio equipment and contacts with Trump associates. 

And let's not forget about the inflammatory January 6th speeches by Trump, Giuliani, Michael Flynn, Don, Jr., Alex Jones, and Republican Congressman Mo Brooks, who wore body armor while urging the crowd to march down to the Capitol and "kick some ass." 

There are also disturbing reports of apparent "war councils" by Trump's associates on January 5th.  These meetings included the likes of Rudy Giuliani, Michael Flynn, Steve Bannon, Roger Stone, Don, Jr., Alex Jones, and others.

Perhaps these Trump associates are the "agent provocateurs" Benjamin is referring to.  🤥

W.--

There are also disturbing reports of apparent "war councils" by Trump's associates on January 5th.  These meetings included the likes of Rudy Giuliani, Michael Flynn, Steve Bannon, Roger Stone, Don, Jr., Alex Jones, and others.--W.

It is a fact there are such reports. 

But I am citing primary documents, from arrest records. In this particular case, I am not taking cues from media, mainstream or otherwise.

What is a rational explanation for why "Christopher Alberts" was released immediately (not even posting bail), after having breached the Capitol, while wearing body armor, carrying a pistol and 24 rounds of ammo, and carrying a gas mask...while Mr Buffalo Horns is in prison, in solitary confinement, denied posting bail if he could? 

If "Christopher Alberts" was a Trumper conducting a putsch operation...why the immediate release? 

Is it possible "Alberts" was a government agent or asset?  

On the outward facts, as presented in primary documents (which evidently, no one in the mainstream media reads) "Alberts" represents the actual danger (armed and dangerous), while Mr Buffalo Horns appears harmless. 

Something does not add up here. 

Keep an open mind. 

40 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Ben,

Here is what Wiki has, in part, on Seth Abramson:

After the 2016 U.S. presidential election, Abramson received widespread attention for his Twitter threads alleging collusion between the Trump campaign and foreign governments, especially Russia, but also Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and Israel.[13] According to The Washington Post:

"After trying for many years to expand his business empire into Russia, Abramson asserts, Trump visited Moscow in 2013 to personally meet agents of Russian President Vladmir Putin, using his beauty pageant as cover. There, Abramson writes, a secret deal was struck: Putin agreed to open up his country's rich real estate market to Trump, and Trump agreed to campaign for president while promoting pro-Russian policies."[14]

In November 2018, Abramson published the New York Times bestselling book Proof of Collusion (Simon & Schuster), which sought to establish "proof of collusion in the Trump-Russia case."[15] Kirkus Reviews called the book "spirited, thorough, and thunderously foreboding."[16] 

A contrary view appeared in the Herald (Scotland), noting that "suggestive juxtapositions notwithstanding, we end up with something closer to the Scottish 'not proven' verdict with its unique mix of moral conviction of guilt and inability to conclusively prove the case."[17]

---30---

I have to say, the Herald in Scotland may be hewing to quickly vanishing but valuable standard: Innocent until proven guilty, and that guilty by association is merely a witch-hunt. 

I remember all of these tactics from my youth. Back then it was routing lefties by accusing them of being commies. Accusing black males of rape, where the accusation was a conviction. Ridiculing JFK researchers as conspiracy nuts and buffs. Investigations that become show trials, such as the House Un-American Activities Committee (HUAC). 

You should be afraid of subversives and foreign threats. 

1 hour ago, Chris Barnard said:

Oh ...... 

That’s very strange isn’t it? Seems like that guy was ready for combat and Davy Crocket is the one doing 6 months solitary. 

Hmmm 🤔 

In the vernacular of the street, "This don't add up, no way and no how and nowhere!" 

Well...maybe the streets I grew up on were rather corny. 

Ben,

Did this Alberts guy, in fact, breach the Capitol?  From your initial post, it sounded like he was accosted by a police officer somewhere in D.C. before fleeing the scene.  Did you see any Capitol police chasing fleeing insurrectionists during the 1/6 assault on the Capitol?  I must have missed that footage.  For the most part, the Capitol police were in defensive formations, backing up, trying to hold the line and protect the entrances to the Capitol from the attacking mob.

Meanwhile, your response to the information I posted about Trump's associates-- Giuliani, Bannon, Roger Stone, et.al.-- convening on January 5th at the Willard Hotel was to simply attack the messenger, Seth Abramson.  You didn't address the data Abramson presented. (BTW, I happen to believe that Abramson's analysis of Trump's ties to the Kremlin is, essentially, accurate.   Russ Baker was another investigative journalist who wrote as early as 2016 about Trump's multi-decade business deals with Felix Sater and Russian oligarchs.)

So, I'll finally tell you my theory about January 6th.  It differs significantly from yours.

1)     I think Trump was desperate to remain in office, and deliberately planned to subvert the certification of the election by Congress on January 6th.  (In fact, we know that he told the DOJ on December 27th, "Just say the election was corrupt and I'll take care of the rest.")

2)   He stirred up mass outrage in his base with his Big Lie about election fraud, then he and his associates organized a march on the Capitol to disrupt the January 6th certification. 

3)   Trump and numerous associates deliberately worked their mob into a violent frenzy on January 6th before the planned march to the Capitol.  They spoke of "fighting like hell," "kicking some ass," "trial by combat," and obvious rhetoric about fighting to "save the country," etc.  Trump was, apparently, delighted to watch the assault on the Capitol police.  He called it a "lovefest."

4)   I believe that Trump directed his gofer at the Pentagon, Chris Miller, to block the deployment of National Guard troops to assist the Capitol police and protect the Capitol from his mob.

5)   An ancillary Trump plan may have involved creating a pretext to remove Mike Pence from the Capitol, in order to block the certification of Biden's election.

And with 5) this thread has come full circle.

Edited by W. Niederhut

45 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

In the vernacular of the street, "This don't add up, no way and no how and nowhere!" 

Well...maybe the streets I grew up on were rather corny. 

Just some food for thought ...

The government is surveilling the population, they can look at anything on your phone or laptop, listen to any call you make, read any sms or whatsapp message, they can even turn your mic and camera on without you being aware.  I have one friend who has just retired from the UK special forces (SBS), when he was recovering from hip operations a few years back, they put him on duty surveiling (via laptop in the office) newly arrived Syrian citizens who had expressed pro-terrorist views on social media, all of the above can and is done in the UK. 
 Given that, unless the accused are a lot more sophisticated than their actions would indicate and, they used pen and paper and destroyed notes, or spoke only verbally in person, out of range of smart devices, then there would be a serious audit trail which would substantiate and confirm their guilt in terms of a coup d’etat. If indeed it was something bigger than a rabble of the disenfranchised pushing their way into a government building. 
Whose side were the FBI, NSA, etc supposedly on in this situation? Trump’s or Biden’s? Should we take the FBI’s past positions as an indicator of that? 

What are your thoughts?

22 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

W.-

Perhaps your scenario of the Jan. 6 scrum is correct. It is not my view. So be it.

In any event, there are very strange facts to be found in the primary documents. And I barely scratched the surface! 

One of the people arrested, allegedly trying to occupy the Capitol on Jan. 6, was a man named (or identified as) "Christopher Alberts." 

Here is a frightening description of Alberts, by an arresting officer: 

"I noticed a bulge on ALBERTS’ right hip. Based on my training and experience, I recognized the bulge was consistent with that of a hand gun. While pushing ALBERTS towards the line, I tapped the bulge with my baton and felt a hard object that I immediately recognized to be a firearm. At the time, ALBERTS was also wearing a bullet-proof vest and carrying a backpack. At that point, I told two MPD officers next to him that ALBERTS had a firearm on his person. ALBERTS, apparently hearing that, immediately tried to flee, but I was able to detain him with the help of two other officers. A black Taurus G2C 9mm (Serial#AAL085515) was recovered from D-1’s right hip. Additionally, a separate magazine was located on D-1’s left hip. Both the gun and the spare magazine were in held in two separate holsters. The handgun had one round in the chamber with a twelve round capacity magazine filled with twelve rounds; the spare magazine also had a twelve round capacity and was filled with twelve rounds. MPD Officers also seized a gas-mask from the defendant’s person as well as the defendant’s backpack containing a pocketknife, one packaged military meal-ready to eat (MRE), and one first-aid medical kit."

---30---

Egads, this Alberts strikes me as a bona fide dangerous person, no matter his political stripe. 

OK, so Mr Buffalo Horns, the iconic figurehead of the Jan.6 insurrection, and likely but a mentally challenged gadlfy, remains behind bars.

Benjamin, sometimes to get a fuller idea of context, you  have to research your material more than you may like. Browsing your link, i have no less than 7 cases   of suspects who were caught with firearms who were released on their own recognizance in just the A-B-C names at the beginning of your Capitol Breach Case document. (one of those was released on bond) At that rate I would guess that there are at least 30 such cases of suspects being released on OR who carried deadly weapons. Are we to assume now those  are all FBI agents?

Just to clue you, looking at lists like these can ,on the surface show inconsistencies depending on the details of the case. For example most of the the rioters who are charged with assaulting police officers were promptly put in jail when identified, but not every one.

Not coincidentally now Tucker Carlson has made such a charge about 20 such "FBI agents" who were fomenting the Capitol riots so you're in your usual company.. My guess is he's probably doing just very basic threadbare research like  I just did and assuming every person now out on OR is just automatically an FBI agent!

The fact that these guys who carried firearms to the Capitol and are now free on OR, to me is a  travesty of leniency, but that's hardly the point you were trying to make.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

1 hour ago, Chris Barnard said:

Just some food for thought ...

The government is surveilling the population, they can look at anything on your phone or laptop, listen to any call you make, read any sms or whatsapp message, they can even turn your mic and camera on without you being aware.  I have one friend who has just retired from the UK special forces (SBS), when he was recovering from hip operations a few years back, they put him on duty surveiling (via laptop in the office) newly arrived Syrian citizens who had expressed pro-terrorist views on social media, all of the above can and is done in the UK. 
 Given that, unless the accused are a lot more sophisticated than their actions would indicate and, they used pen and paper and destroyed notes, or spoke only verbally in person, out of range of smart devices, then there would be a serious audit trail which would substantiate and confirm their guilt in terms of a coup d’etat. If indeed it was something bigger than a rabble of the disenfranchised pushing their way into a government building. 
Whose side were the FBI, NSA, etc supposedly on in this situation? Trump’s or Biden’s? Should we take the FBI’s past positions as an indicator of that? 

What are your thoughts?

Yes, at 

The Justice Department in fact presents evidence of people being tracked by smartphone-GPS. They have maps of suspects and their locations, every few minutes. Spooky. 

Given their prolific posting online before Jan. 6, yes the government knew a bunch of gadflies and kooks were headed to DC, and some might be dangerous.

Did the government "allow" the Capital scrum to enter the building? Why? 

Another line of inquiry----

OK, the Capitol Police officer who shot Ashli Babbit to death--who was he? His ID is being kept from the public. 

So...what if the unknown Capitol officer works as a reservist in military intel? What if he was the Capitol Hill Police Department's CIA liaison? Suppose he was an embedded CIA asset? 

It is said on this forum the CIA had assets embedded into the Dallas Police Department.

I can imagine no better police department in the world (from the CIA's perspective) into which embed assets than the Capitol Police Department. Imagine the info gathered, the ability to place bugs, the compromising information gathered.

It is reasonable to assume the CIA has assets embedded into the Capitol Police Department, no? 

In fact, it is a matter of record that the CIA has spied upon Congress before. 

So...of all the Capitol Police officers, why did this one choose to fire upon an unarmed woman climbing through a window? I can imagine no more inflammatory action. Imagine you are a protestor and you see another unarmed female protestor shot to death. 

Interesting....

46 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Benjamin, sometimes to get a fuller idea of context, you  have to research your material more than you may like. Browsing your link, i have no less than 7 cases   of suspects who were caught with firearms who were released on their own recognizance in just the A-B-C names at the beginning of your Capitol Breach Case document. (one of those was released on bond) At that rate I would guess that there are at least 30 such cases of suspects being released on OR who carried deadly weapons. Are we to assume now those  are all FBI agents?

Just to clue you, looking at lists like these can ,on the surface show inconsistencies depending on the details of the case. For example most of the the rioters who are charged with assaulting police officers were promptly put in jail when identified, but not every one.

Not coincidentally now Tucker Carlson has made such a charge about 20 such "FBI agents" who were fomenting the Capitol riots so you're in your usual company.. My guess is he's probably doing just very basic threadbare research like  I just did and assuming every person now out on OR is just automatically an FBI agent!

The fact that these guys who carried firearms to the Capitol and are now free on OR, to me is a  travesty of leniency, but that's hardly the point you were trying to make.

Kirk G--

An interesting question is, how many of those people on Jan 6, immediately released after arrest, despite showing up bearing arms and wearing body, and carrying gas masks...were government agents or assets? 

Not all. Perhaps not half, even. One-quarter? Could they have acted as provocateurs? 

It appears the Jan. 6 scrum was thick with informants. 

Here is one of the rioters arrested Jan. 6, her name is Rashan Abual-Ragheb.

8423424_J-ScreenShot2564-08-03at11_39_39.jpg.283e3cc9fd9f1c274c6ce3beadcf17c1.jpg

"On January 6, 2021, Confidential Human Source #2 (CHS 2) advised the FBI Philadelphia that on the night of January 6, 2021, CHS 2 encountered a woman on the sidewalk of the Kimpton George Hotel in Washington D.C. dressed in distinct clothing and making a scene (attachment 4, which was photo taken by CHS)."

So, there were "confidential human sources" or informants in the scrum. How many? Enough to take pictures of women like this. 

Along with Mr Buffalo Horns...a nation could have been toppled. 

That said, I congratulate you on reading primary documents, and thinking for yourself.

We should all do so.  If you have a different take than me, that's fine.