The Education Forum

Jim DiEugenio on Coast to Coast 8/8/2021 1 - 3 am, Lisa Pease 8/9/2021

I can't believe this isn't noted here in the JFKA Debate. Jim is on with guest host Richard Syrett, hands down the best host for all things coup d'etat.

And the bad thing about C to C is they don't archive their shows like all Jim's excellent interviews with Dave Emory, etc. You have to pay to be a C to C member. So if you're not a member, and you didn't hear it live, you missed it.

Edited by Roy Wieselquist
typo

8 hours ago, Chuck Schwartz said:

Jim did a good job. It was a good 2 hrs.  Lisa Pease is on tonite. (1AM eastern time - on "coast to coast")

Chuck, Thanks for noting the Lisa Pease appearance tonight. It should also be great. I changed the topic title for easy notification.

My notes on Jim D.'s interview by Richard Syrett are forthcoming.

The Stone-DiEugenio documentary JFK Revisited: Through the Looking Glass is in great demand all over Europe, and even Russia and parts of Asia. Everywhere but here. I am sure there is immense interest here in the US. What can break the dam of M$M (thanks, Niederhut) hegemonic control? Bribes? Begging?

Edited by Roy Wieselquist

• Roy Wieselquist changed the title to Jim DiEugenio on Coast to Coast 8/8/2021 1 - 3 am, Lisa Pease 8/9/2021

I didn't know that Roy.  

Premiere distributes them, so it might have been their idea.

Edited by James DiEugenio

I thought both of them went fine.   Thanks to Syrett, a good host.

Tomorrow, Fox Nation, let us see how that one goes.

Man, people want to see this film.