Jump to content
The Education Forum

The Men in the Window


Recommended Posts

THE MEN IN THE WINDOW


ARNOLD ROWLAND described an elderly negro male with a plaid shirt and thin hair lean out of the "Oswald" window. He also said that he had observed a Caucasian or light Latin male with a rifle at the other end of the 6th floor.

He testified to the Warren Commission but they discounted it.


AMOS EUINS described a "colored" man with a rifle lean out of the sixth floor window. Euins said that he saw the man shoot twice. Thought the rifle was an automatic. 

Following threats, he recanted his story to the Warren Commission.


JOHN POWELL was a prisoner in the county jail who claimed to see two men adjusting the scope of a rifle. One was dark-skinned and appeared to be Latin, wearing brownish or duller clothes like work clothes.

He was never called to testify to the WC.
Apparently convicts have bad eyesight.


ROBERT E. EDWARDS and RONALD B. FISCHER said that they had seen a man in a white t-shirt or light-colored sport shirt in the 6th floor window. The man was staring transfixed down Elm St. toward the Triple Overpass.


RUBY HENDERSON said that she had seen two men in the upper floor of the Texas School Book Depository. She thought that one was either Mexican or Negro, because his skin was dark. He was wearing a white shirt. The other man had a dark shirt.

She reported this to the FBI in 1963, but was never called to testify to the
Warren Commission.


CAROLYN WALTHER saw two men on the 4th or 5th floor of the TSBD. One was holding a rifle, which he pointed down at the street. He was wearing a white shirt and had blond or light brown hair. The second man had a brown suit coat on.

When she reported it to the FBI in 1963, the FBI told her that she saw "boxes".

She was never called to testify to the Warren Commission.

The FBI never explained what type of "box" wore a white shirt and was capable of holding a rifle.


RICHARD RANDOLPH CARR said that he saw a heavy-set man wearing a hat, horn-rimmed glasses and a tan sport coat on the sixth floor "Oswald" window. After the shooting, he saw the man walking on Commerce St. He followed him, and observed him get into a Nash Rambler that was parked facing north on Houston St. He described the driver of the Rambler as dark-skinned, possibly Spanish or Cuban. When he reported what he saw, Carr was intimidated by the FBI and told to "keep his mouth shut".

He was never called to testify to the Warren Commission.


SHERIFF's DEPUTY ROGER CRAIG may have seen the same man driving the same Rambler. He stated that he saw the Dallas Police stop a man at the intersection of Elm and Houston shortly after the shooting. The man spoke only in Spanish, so the police let him go. Shortly after, Craig saw the same man drive by behind the wheel of a Rambler wagon. The vehicle, he said, drove down Elm St toward the overpass, when a man ran down the grassy knoll and got into it. That man, Craig said, was Lee Harvey Oswald.

Four of the witnesses' described a dark skinned man in a white shirt.
Perhaps they all got together and made the whole thing up, or perhaps that's
exactly what they saw.

Edited by Gil Jesus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Decades after his colossal blunders at the HSCA, Chief Counsel Robert Blakey (to his credit) said he no longer believed the CIA, and mentioned two suspects.

Blakey, at a video-recorded seminar organized by the Sixth Floor Museum in Dallas in October 2018, called out the names of Cuban exiles and hit-men Hermininio Diaz and Eladio Del Valle as individuals thought to have been in Dallas at the time of JFK assassination, and as suspects. 

Witness Euins said the shooter was bald. Del Valle was bald. 

Diaz was dark. 

This is my best bet. These two guys, along with LHO, who was duped into being a patsy. Both CIA assets. Both dead soon after the event. 

 

JFKdelvalle.jpg.0e247e4429bdff46cb30ca2e225f1019.jpgherminiodiazgarcia9.jpg.9695ed423e5de98359f61b951a50b0a6.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice job, Gil. I also did some work on this a while back. Here are the seventeen people on record as having seen suspicious activity in the TSBD windows around the time of the shooting. If you click on the floor identified in each statement, it will bring up the source document: https://gregwagnersite.files.wordpress.com/2021/06/witness-matrix-2.pdf

Here are the physical descriptions of the suspects given by these witnesses: https://gregwagnersite.files.wordpress.com/2021/06/suspect-description-matrix-1.pdf

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Decades after his colossal blunders at the HSCA, Chief Counsel Robert Blakey (to his credit) said he no longer believed the CIA, and mentioned two suspects.

Blakey, at a video-recorded seminar organized by the Sixth Floor Museum in Dallas in October 2018, called out the names of Cuban exiles and hit-men Hermininio Diaz and Eladio Del Valle as individuals thought to have been in Dallas at the time of JFK assassination, and as suspects. 

Witness Euins said the shooter was bald. Del Valle was bald. 

Diaz was dark. 

This is my best bet. These two guys, along with LHO, who was duped into being a patsy. Both CIA assets. Both dead soon after the event. 

Euins clarified that in his WC testimony, stating he meant a bald spot or white spot on the man's head. Other witnesses describe a man with blonde or sandy hair, dark-skinned men, and a man wearing a tan or brown suit coat. Fabian Escalante mentioned that del Valle and Diaz were participants. Information he received from Tony Cuesta or Felipe Vidal Santiago, if memory serves. Whether either of them were in the TSBD is unknown.

Eladio del Valle https://tangodown63.com/del-valle-eladio/

Herminio Diaz Garcia https://tangodown63.com/diaz-garcia-herminio/

Edited by Greg Wagner
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Greg Wagner said:

Euins clarified that in his WC testimony, stating he meant a bald spot or white spot on the man's head. Other witnesses describe a man with blonde or sandy hair, dark-skinned men, and a man wearing a tan or brown suit coat. Fabian Escalante mentioned that del Valle and Diaz were participants. Information he received from Tony Cuesta or Felipe Vidal Santiago, if memory serves. Whether either of them were in the TSBD is unknown.

Eladio del Valle https://tangodown63.com/del-valle-eladio/

Herminio Diaz Garcia https://tangodown63.com/diaz-garcia-herminio/

Great work at Tangodown.

This is my best guess....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Decades after his colossal blunders at the HSCA, Chief Counsel Robert Blakey (to his credit) said he no longer believed the CIA, and mentioned two suspects.

Blakey, at a video-recorded seminar organized by the Sixth Floor Museum in Dallas in October 2018, called out the names of Cuban exiles and hit-men Hermininio Diaz and Eladio Del Valle as individuals thought to have been in Dallas at the time of JFK assassination, and as suspects. 

Witness Euins said the shooter was bald. Del Valle was bald. 

Diaz was dark. 

This is my best bet. These two guys, along with LHO, who was duped into being a patsy. Both CIA assets. Both dead soon after the event. 

 

JFKdelvalle.jpg.0e247e4429bdff46cb30ca2e225f1019.jpgherminiodiazgarcia9.jpg.9695ed423e5de98359f61b951a50b0a6.jpg

Looks good. Does Blakey think LHO was there too? Which witness descriptions dovetail with that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I'm beginning to look at this as a conspiracy involving the CIA's Cubans and I'm willing to bet that some of them were double-agents. If not directly involved, the Secret Service, the Dallas FBI and the Dallas Police played a role in this murder at the very least as enablers. They left him out in the open so somebody COULD kill him. The parade route change, the slowing of the limo almost to a stop when the shooting started. Good God, how can anybody believe that this WASN'T an ambush. Look at the video of the full motorcade and watch how far back Herschel Jacks keeps Johnson's convertible away from the SS follow up car. They knew something was going to happen. That's plain.

At the very least somebody should have been fired for negligence and at the most charged with murder.

Edited by Gil Jesus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Greg Wagner said:

Nice job, Gil. I also did some work on this a while back. Here are the seventeen people on record as having seen suspicious activity in the TSBD windows around the time of the shooting. If you click on the floor identified in each statement, it will bring up the source document: https://gregwagnersite.files.wordpress.com/2021/06/witness-matrix-2.pdf

Here are the physical descriptions of the suspects given by these witnesses: https://gregwagnersite.files.wordpress.com/2021/06/suspect-description-matrix-1.pdf

Thanks Greg. I posted this on my website as well. Would you mind if I add the link to your matrix to the article on my website ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Looks good. Does Blakey think LHO was there too? Which witness descriptions dovetail with that?

Paul B--

You know, I would like to interview Blakey and find out what his take is on the JFKA is now. He looked old in 2018 (which happens to all of us). 

Blakey seemed to believe LHO was involved as an active and knowing participant, who was going to get rubbed out immediately thereafter. That is different from my take, which is that LHO thought he was participating in a false flag but intentionally failed JFKA. Also, it sets up the problem of who rubs out that guy who rubbed out LHO. 

The more I ponder the imponderable, the more I think the false flag op makes the most sense. 

If the only goal of the Deep State was a regime re-installation operation, they could kill JFK, and call it day. LBJ becomes president, the deed is done. 

No need for LHO, the backstory, etc. The CIA could hire two snipers on the roof of the Dal-Tex building, or poison JFK's morning coffee, etc. 

So why the whole LHO backstory, with copy ready baked-in blaming Castro?  Because the JFKA was intended to be a PR event, non-lethal. To justify a regime-change op in Cuba. 

But the two Cubans mentioned somehow got involved, and shot in earnest. They piggybacked on the false flag op. 

I stick with my general premise: Any plot to shoot the president in public had to have but a handful of participants, and did not involve multiple organizations. 

Complicity after the fact...yes, in spades. The narrative was baked-in quickly: a nut commie did it, a leftie-loser-loner.  Everyone fell in line. 

And I strongly suspect the CIA worked through the mob to have Ruby do what he did. 

Add on: Something else puzzles me about Blakey. If he contends the two Cuban exiles were involved...then does not that ring like a CIA action? I suppose it is possible the Mafia hired the two Cubans to do the shooting, but then you have the whole backstory on LHO, which was generated by the CIA, not the Mob. 

It is murky to be sure, as Eladio Del Valle evidently knew mobsters also. 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Benjamin Cole
add on
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Gil Jesus said:

Thanks Greg. I posted this on my website as well. Would you mind if I add the link to your matrix to the article on my website ? 

No problem, Gil. It's still a work in progress, of course.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...