The Education Forum

Sirhan Sirhan seeks parole with no opposition from prosecutors

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Yeah, I just saw it.  This sucks even if it was expected by most.  He in essence stuck to the official story.

Jeez, after fifty odd years.....does nobody in positions of authority in this case not take into judgement the autopsy findings of Noguchi.  Isn't a guilty conviction of murder one of beyond reasonable doubt?

BTW, I will be writing about this.

California is one of only four states that allows the governor to overturn a parole board's decision.  And Newsom does this a lot.  What a gutless coward.  I will never vote for him again.

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

A Donk governor...doing what he is told to?  

He didn't have to be told.  He knows which way the winds blows as far as his political future.

Regarding the elephants, DeSantis does what he's told.

6 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

A Donk governor...doing what he is told to?  

Doing what he's told? What is this, another contrived conspiracy? Who told him? The FBI? ,yeah,  they and the donks are really tight, right?............ the MSM?.................  Maybe FBI-MSM???

Whoa!                                                                                                                                        Awesome!

I get it now!

Ron's right. That would be playing for the 1%  who wasn't going to vote for him while  alienating the moderate 10%. And that's not good odds.  It's called politics.

Newsome's trying to give health care to all Californians, even non citizens. It's a first. Apart from the citizenship issue, Other states depend more on the federal government for health care assistance. I've always wondered, even with Fed help, how can any state guarantee that?, and I live here. Definitely a high tax state.

He's  obviously angling to be the progressive executive candidate if Biden gives it a rest.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Was listening to Lucinda last night & this seemed appropriate!

I was framed and sentenced
To a life in prison
For a crime I didn't commit
Wasn't nobody listened
Or rose to my defense
Somebody planted the evidence
And he's been lying ever since
But that's the way we do things in West Memphis

The ability of the governor to overturn a parole board decision is now down to just three states.

In my opinion, California should get rid of it.  Because it ends up being little  more than crowd playing.

I am very disappointed in Newsom and the majority of Kennedy's children.  I suspect this is a backlash to Paul Schrade and the Bobby Kennedy Jr. meeting with Sirhan, as portrayed in the Washington Post.

They should all read Lisa Pease's book.

Abolish prisons and replace them with paid guards assigned to directly supervise convicts who are violent. Any argument to the contrary is probably just based on a thirst for revenge that cannot be proven to be productive. It would probably be way cheaper than prisons, given that it takes an average of $2,300 per day to house prisoners, and bodyguards could go for just a couple hundred bucks per day. Use the benefit of the doubt to treat all convicts with the same compassion as people with mental disabilities. It is impossible to prove in court, without pseudoscience, the difference between pure evil and mental handicap.

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

The ability of the governor to overturn a parole board decision is now down to just three states.

In my opinion, California should get rid of it.  Because it ends up being little  more than crowd playing.

I am very disappointed in Newsom and the majority of Kennedy's children.  I suspect this is a backlash to Paul Schrade and the Bobby Kennedy Jr. meeting with Sirhan, as portrayed in the Washington Post.

They should all read Lisa Pease's book.

Maybe Oliver could get Lisa to write a script.  You could advise her as your officially experienced now.  Are you all Californians from the LA area?

She certainly has an outstanding starting point.

A Lie Too Big to Fail: The Real History of the Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy: Pease, LIsa, DiEugenio, James: 9781627310703: Amazon.com: Books