The Education Forum

Is Spike Lee the Oliver Stone of 9/11 Truth?

13 hours ago, Richard Booth said:

I imagine there are probably a lot of people who know there are things inherently wrong with the 9/11 narrative, but they also know they can't say anything about it without committing career suicide. 

And, again - Where does that leave us?

Who'll be my role model,

After my role model is gone?

-- Paul Simon

Edited by David Andrews

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Who'll be my role model,

-- Paul Simon

To paraphrase Oliver Stone, "Spike Lee got rolled by the Deep State."

War is peace.  Freedom is slavery.  Physics is a "conspiracy theory."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/spike-lee-edits-911-conspiracy-theorists-out-of-hbos-nyc-epicenters-docuseries/ar-AANOmRt

Contemporary Pirates: 8 George Orwell 1984 Quotes

4 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Who'll be my role model,

-- Paul Simon

Leaves us in a pretty dooky situation you ask me.

One where we're all not allowed to talk about the elephant in the living room.

Far as I'm concerned it's goddamn obvious what happened here, but I'm not allowed to talk about it without marginalizing myself. So I typically don't talk about it. 

1 hour ago, Richard Booth said:

Leaves us in a pretty dooky situation you ask me.

One where we're all not allowed to talk about the elephant in the living room.

Far as I'm concerned it's goddamn obvious what happened here, but I'm not allowed to talk about it without marginalizing myself. So I typically don't talk about it. 

Beyond that- it leaves us vulnerable to even more atrocities, because the forces that perpetuate these outrageous acts know that there will be no consequences. 

1 hour ago, Robert Burrows said:

Beyond that- it leaves us vulnerable to even more atrocities, because the forces that perpetuate these outrageous acts know that there will be no consequences. 

I think it was Voltaire who said, "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

10 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

To paraphrase Oliver Stone, "Spike Lee got rolled by the Deep State."

War is peace.  Freedom is slavery.  Physics is a "conspiracy theory."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/spike-lee-edits-911-conspiracy-theorists-out-of-hbos-nyc-epicenters-docuseries/ar-AANOmRt

Contemporary Pirates: 8 George Orwell 1984 Quotes

An example of the information that was cut out of Spike Lee’s film.

I posted this on Facebook yesterday: It has not been reported whether it was HBO, or some other entity, that compelled Spike Lee to remove the discussion about the destruction of the World Trade Center Twin Towers from his new documentary. But the fact that he had to do so, shortly after the New York Times sharply questioned him for putting that discussion in his documentary, is disturbing and deplorable. This censorship shows again that twenty years after the fact, 9/11 remains the most dangerous third rail in American journalism. Even a discussion of a scientific question -- Can airplane fuel, which is mostly kerosene, raise enough heat necessary to melt steel beams and collapse a skyscraper, which had not happened before and has not happened since? -- is not allowed in a TV documentary. Scientific questions ergo cannot be debated on the media when they relate to 9/11. The official dogma cannot be questioned. That's where we still are in this supposedly "free" country. The best dissident writer on 9/11 is David Ray Griffin. He discusses this particular question in careful scientific detail in his book THE NEW PEARL HARBOR, which your CIA thoughtfully includes in toto on its website. As Lee said, he wanted viewers to listen to the discussion of two differing points of view and make up their own minds. This was not allowed on TV, athough perhaps his banned show will leak out, but you can still make up your own mind by reading books: [link to copy of Griffin book].

Edited by Joseph McBride

13 hours ago, Joseph McBride said:

It has not been reported whether it was HBO, or some other entity, that compelled Spike Lee 

I think that Spike Lee most likely made the decision entirely on his own without having to be compelled. All it took for him was a moment. In one short moment, he realized what world he lived in, and what would happen to him if he continued down this path. He was smart enough to see that... but not smart enough to anticipate it before he went there.

He probably heard from his publicist, saw the headlines, and it only took him a moment to realize he had made a grave mistake. 

13 hours ago, Joseph McBride said:

That's where we still are in this supposedly "free" country.

A very sad state of affairs, isn't it?  There are always things we are not allowed to talk about.

It isn't that we'll be arrested, or killed if we do talk about certain things. And that's probably what is so infuriating about it: if we lived in some kind of dictatorship we would have a convenient way to explain the situation we are in. Instead, we live in a voluntary self-censoring thought-prison and that makes it even more disgusting. It's almost worse to live in a voluntary world of self-imposed censorship than if we were put there under an iron fist. At least with the dictatorship, the way "out" is self-evident: you resist and overthrow it, you topple the regime. But how do you escape the self-imposed prison? How do you change that?  

Incidentally, Ed Asner, who died today at age 91, was a dedicated supporter of the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

Here is Ed narrating a video about the demolition of WTC7 on 9/11.

33 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Incidentally, Ed Asner, who died today at age 91, was a dedicated supporter of the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

Here is Ed narrating a video about the demolition of WTC7 on 9/11.

Nice vid, have you watched the Corbett report ones? There are some belters. 

3 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

Nice vid, have you watched the Corbett report ones? There are some belters. 

Corbett is great.  One of the few who has accurately reported on the 9/11 evidence.

Here's the latest from the Architects & Engineers news board.

Needless to say, this story will be completely blacked out of the M$M.

Censored 9/11 Family Members Call on HBO to Restore Final Episode of Spike Lee Series

https://www.ae911truth.org/news/768-censored-9-11-family-members-call-on-hbo-to-restore-final-episode-of-spike-lee-series

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Corbett is great.  One of the few who has accurately reported on the 9/11 evidence.

Here's the latest from the Architects & Engineers news board.

Needless to say, this story will be completely blacked out of the M$M.

Censored 9/11 Family Members Call on HBO to Restore Final Episode of Spike Lee Series

https://www.ae911truth.org/news/768-censored-9-11-family-members-call-on-hbo-to-restore-final-episode-of-spike-lee-series

Yeah, unfortunately, a plea on the A&E website isn't worth the pixels it's printed on.  Needs a press conference at least.

Edited by David Andrews

2 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Yeah, unfortunately, a plea on the A&E website isn't worth the pixels it's printed on.  Needs a press conference at least.

Can't say I am onboard with the 9/11 pre-event conspiracy, but keeping an open mind. Complicity, disinformation and war-mongering after the fact, in spades. 

Role models are mentioned above. Yeah, there are not any, aside from the marginalized. 

"Afghanistan was the ultimate symbol of the two-party consensus, the “good war” as Barack Obama deemed it, and defense spending in general remained so sacrosanct across the last twenty years that the monster, $160 billion defense spending hikes of 2017-2018 were virtually the only policy initiative of Donald Trump’s that went unopposed by a Democratic leadership. “We fully support President Trump’s Defense Department’s request,” was Chuck Schumer’s formulation in 2018, choosing then to reward the Pentagon for turning Mesopotamia into a Mad Max set and spending two trillion dollars on the by-then-inevitable fall of Kabul."---Matt Taibbi. 

I would get angry, but at some point resignation displaces indignation.  The WaPo and the Donks are totally in bed with the globalists, multinationals, national security state, Wall Street, Big Tech and media.  

The 'Phants want all those groups back on their reservation. 

I spent a long time in the film and TV industry, and I am sure HBO

must have played a role in forcing Lee to cut this episode. But the

handwriting was on the wall when the fool interviewing him for

the New York Times raised alarm about the episode at the end

of their interview. You can bet he had some urgent messages

as soon as the paper came out.

On 8/29/2021 at 5:01 AM, W. Niederhut said:

I think it was Voltaire who said, "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

W.--

Tough question:

1. OK, you are a STEM professor on an elite campus in the US.  You have an earnest opinion there are biological differences between men and women that explain differences in STEM aptitude and results. You say so, clearly, and you moreover notice and say of the top 100 chess players in the world, 99 or 100 are men at any time. That probably represents the curve of skills at the top end. 

2. Another professor on the same campus says Trump was the worst and horrible person ever born, an old white male pig. 

Which one is run off campus? Or off the WaPo

So, we all know the answer to this one.

So who are we afraid to criticize? 

Edited by Benjamin Cole
typo