The Education Forum

Is Spike Lee the Oliver Stone of 9/11 Truth?

23 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

I always say vulgar Marxist diagnosis is right 90% of the time; unfortunately Marxist medicine is poison. 

Liz Cheney and George Bush Jr. are the new CNN heroes.

Who does CNN really work for? 

I think you’re spot on about Marxism. It isn’t the cure for anything. 

As for CNN; Vanguard & BlackRock. Who owns them? Vanguard! Who owns Vanguard? A bunch of private shareholders, I suspect some of the names are the families we loosely accuse of the JFKA here. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Where were you W, and others?  I was at work at Honeywell/GE near Alliance airport n of Fort Worth.  Went in the breakroom and saw the first tower on the news then watched the second one as they reported it.  The most incredible news I've ever watched live.  I think the people jumping was the most horrific part for me. 

24 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Where were you W, and others?  I was at work at Honeywell/GE near Alliance airport n of Fort Worth.  Went in the breakroom and saw the first tower on the news then watched the second one as they reported it.  The most incredible news I've ever watched live.  I think the people jumping was the most horrific part for me. 

I was in a session with a patient in my office when I got an emergency page.  It was another patient of mine who was crying loudly and hysterically over the phone... something about a plane flying into the World Trade Center.  I thought at first that the guy was experiencing a psychotic break.  Didn't get a chance to check the internet news and photos from NYC until my lunch break, and I didn't see the film footage until I got home from work that evening. 

Like everyone else, I was shocked and horrified.  I remember not wanting my young daughters to see any of the television footage.  

Edited by W. Niederhut

I was working in a basement office in a campus building.  We had to take turns going up to the lobby to watch TV.  Later someone came down to tell us that both towers had fallen.

When I came back from my first viewing, a co-worker asked me what I thought.  I said, "This is only the beginning of Hell."

It was in the near Midwest, very far from the NYC where I went to school, and where I'd been in the WTC a couple times, and for a year came up the Church Street subway stairs right under the towers for work nearby.  I never wanted to be anywhere more.

After work, I went to the campus media center where they had a large projection TV.  I watched for about three hours, mostly alone.  For filler, the network affiliate ran a flash about gas prices going up to $4.85/gal in a nearby city.  This didn't last.

At home, I had an old TV that was only good as a VCR monitor.  So I listened to the radio.  After dark, by 10 PM, I started to feel the way Jack Ruby claimed he did over the JFKA.  For the first time before or since, I could truly call my guts knotted, and I had nausea that made me gag.  I wanted to run out in the street and hit somebody, bad.  But there was absolutely no one close by to blame.

Edited by David Andrews