Jump to content
The Education Forum

Sirhan's pending parole - Kerry Kennedy speaks out


Recommended Posts

If it hasn't been mentioned.....

Quote

John Hinckley, Who Shot President Reagan, Wins Unconditional Release

 

  • Apologies for the extra spacing----
  • I did not see this posted yet
  • 🙇‍♂️
  •  
 
September 27, 202111:11 AM ET
Quote

As of September 2019, Hinckley's attorney said he plans to ask for full, unconditional release by the end of the year from the court orders that determine where he can live. On September 27, 2021 a federal judge approved Hinckley for unconditional release beginning June 2022.

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/27/1040872498/john-hinckley-unconditional-release

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/17/2021 at 8:03 AM, David Lifton said:

 

Pardon my cynicism; but if Sirhan is released and embarks on the equivalent of a "book tour," those government officials who permitted such a farce, will look like fools.

DSL

9/17/21 - 6 AM PDT

 

You're exactly right David. Sirhan has never shown remorse for his murder of RFK. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Steve Roe said:

Sirhan has never shown remorse for his murder of RFK.

Or...perhaps he has shown no remorse because he truly has NO memory of the shooting, which by the way he has continually stated over the years - (without exception, I believe).  As one of many people who have studied the evidence with an open mind and read Dr. Noguchi's forensic autopsy, there is absolutely no way Sirhan got close enough to RFK to make at least two of the shots (including the fatal one).  I don't have an opinion as to the number of shooters, beyond Sirhan and Thane Eugene Caesar.  I think Sirhan was firing live ammo and that Caesar used RFK as a shield (in case one of his shots was on target for RFK.  He pivoted RFK and pulled him downward, shooting him at the same time, therefore Caesar was either behind or under RFK during the shots from Sirhan.  I do not currently believe Sirhan was firing blanks - too many people were hit with shots and they were all in close proximity to RFK.  I do believe Sirhan was simply firing randomly in front of him with no specific target as part of his programming.  Feel free to attack any/all of these statements if you like, they are all stated as "my beliefs" or "my opinion", so therefore there is no attempt to identify any of this as FACT.  Even the statements of Dr. Noguchi were his opinion based on the facts presented to him at the autopsy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Richard Price said:

Or...perhaps he has shown no remorse because he truly has NO memory of the shooting, which by the way he has continually stated over the years - (without exception, I believe).  As one of many people who have studied the evidence with an open mind and read Dr. Noguchi's forensic autopsy, there is absolutely no way Sirhan got close enough to RFK to make at least two of the shots (including the fatal one).  I don't have an opinion as to the number of shooters, beyond Sirhan and Thane Eugene Caesar.  I think Sirhan was firing live ammo and that Caesar used RFK as a shield (in case one of his shots was on target for RFK.  He pivoted RFK and pulled him downward, shooting him at the same time, therefore Caesar was either behind or under RFK during the shots from Sirhan.  I do not currently believe Sirhan was firing blanks - too many people were hit with shots and they were all in close proximity to RFK.  I do believe Sirhan was simply firing randomly in front of him with no specific target as part of his programming.  Feel free to attack any/all of these statements if you like, they are all stated as "my beliefs" or "my opinion", so therefore there is no attempt to identify any of this as FACT.  Even the statements of Dr. Noguchi were his opinion based on the facts presented to him at the autopsy.

I was planning on making many of the same points. Thank you for saving me the time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Robert Burrows said:

Thank you for saving me the time.

Thank you Robert.  I mostly read on the forum to try and fill in the many areas of ignorance I have about the assassination(s).  Some days I just wake up in one of my moods, as my wife calls them.  I read some posts this morning and came across the one I referenced.  It just seemed so out of focus with the thinking of anyone who was actually interested in truth, facts and known information about the case, that I had to comment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

This guy is a Professor of Criminology?  Why didn't he investigate the crime in any depth before he put his foot in his mouth.  The MSM in action.

RFK's murder is a crime that devastated America. Deny parole for Kennedy killer. (msn.com)

I've been losing the phrase "main stream media" and using the phrase "corporate media", which, in my opinion, is a  much more accurate representation of what we're dealing with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Robert Burrows said:

I've been losing the phrase "main stream media" and using the phrase "corporate media", which, in my opinion, is a  much more accurate representation of what we're dealing with.

Exactly.

It's also the more appropriate name for the real power group that uses the "Republican Party" name in name only.

Or, the "1% Party" if you will.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Exactly.

It's also the more appropriate name for the real power group that uses the "Republican Party" name in name only.

Or, the "1% Party" if you will.

In reading about this new Pandora Papers leak it seems apparent that the "1%" has successfully metastasized around the globe several times over.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/4/2021 at 8:24 AM, Joe Bauer said:

Exactly.

It's also the more appropriate name for the real power group that uses the "Republican Party" name in name only.

Or, the "1% Party" if you will.

An attractive term for the less than half percent that own what we see daily from the msm.  There are enough suck ups from the 5% to fulfill the 1 % Party's objectives.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/26/2021 at 8:01 PM, Micah Mileto said:

Some witnesses described a big long flame shooting out if the barrel, apparently too long to be consistent with the type of gun and ammo in the official story.

 

Other than that, the "blanks" thing is largely based on logic rather than direct evidence.

Agreed.  But logic is not a bad guide in a situation such as this.  DSL, 10/8/21; 1 AM PDT

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/1/2021 at 3:46 PM, Richard Price said:

Or...perhaps he has shown no remorse because he truly has NO memory of the shooting, which by the way he has continually stated over the years - (without exception, I believe).

The exception being before the conviction---

 

Quote

 

Despite the fact that Sirhan admitted his guilt in a recorded confession while in police custody on June 9, a lengthy, publicized trial followed in The People of the State of California v. Sirhan Sirhan. The judge did not accept his confession and denied his request to withdraw his plea of "not guilty" in order to plead "guilty".[22]

On February 10, 1969, Sirhan's lawyers made a motion in chambers to enter a plea of guilty to first-degree murder in exchange for life imprisonment rather than the death penalty. Sirhan told Judge Herbert V. Walker that he wanted to withdraw his original plea of not guilty in order to plead guilty as charged on all counts. He also asked that his counsel "dissociate themselves from this case completely." The judge asked him what he wanted to do about sentencing, and Sirhan replied, "I will ask to be executed."[22] Walker denied the motion and said, "This court will not accept the plea." He also denied Sirhan's request for his counsel to withdraw; his counsel entered another motion to withdraw from the case of their own volition, but Walker denied that as well.[22] Walker subsequently ordered that the record be sealed pertaining to the motion.[23]

 

In all history...who has ever pleaded guilty and asked for execution to a crime he can't remember?

Quote

 

Sirhan's defense counsel included attorney Grant Cooper, who had hoped to demonstrate that the killing had been the impulsive act of a man with a mental deficiency. But Walker admitted into evidence pages from three of the journal notebooks Sirhan had kept that suggested the crime was premeditated and "quite calculating and willful."[22] On March 3, Cooper asked Sirhan in direct testimony if he had shot Kennedy; Sirhan replied, "Yes, sir," but then said that he did not bear Kennedy any ill will.[22] Sirhan also testified that he had killed Kennedy "with 20 years of malice aforethought." ~~

~~ Sirhan repeated his claim to have no memory of the shooting, saying: "It's all vague now. I'm sure you all have it in your records. I can't deny it or confirm it. I just wish this whole thing had never taken place." His parole was denied on the grounds that he had not expressed adequate remorse for his crime or acknowledged its severity.[53]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirhan_Sirhan

 

His own attorney confirms Sirhan's admission... "It's all vague NOW" and wishing- "the whole thing had never taken place" also tells me that he really does remember and has no genuine remorse. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Karl Hilliard said:

The exception being before the conviction---

 

In all history...who has ever pleaded guilty and asked for execution to a crime he can't remember?

His own attorney confirms Sirhan's admission... "It's all vague NOW" and wishing- "the whole thing had never taken place" also tells me that he really does remember and has no genuine remorse. 

 

Yes, that's right Karl.

Sirhan had admitted his guilt. 

The "I don't remember" ploy Sirhan has been playing over the years is pure baloney. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...