Jump to content
The Education Forum

The Mysteries Around Ida Dox by Tim Smith (at K&K)


Recommended Posts

Every now and then we get a slam-dunk over at Kennedys and King.

The last one I remember that stood out strongly was Creating the Oswald Legend pt 4. by Vasilios Vazakas, specifically the material in that piece regarding Malcolm Blunt's discovery of HSCA researcher Betsy Wolfe's notes concerning the creation-of and routing-of the Oswald file.

Well, K&K has done it again with The Mysteries Around Ida Dox by Tim Smith. Read it and you'll see why this is important. 

Even better, this is an excerpt. Looks like Tim Smith has a forthcoming book about the HSCA coming round. If this piece is any indicator it's going to be a good one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Richard Booth said:

Every now and then we get a slam-dunk over at Kennedys and King.

The last one I remember that stood out strongly was Creating the Oswald Legend pt 4. by Vasilios Vazakas, specifically the material in that piece regarding Malcolm Blunt's discovery of HSCA researcher Betsy Wolfe's notes concerning the creation-of and routing-of the Oswald file.

Well, K&K has done it again with The Mysteries Around Ida Dox by Tim Smith. Read it and you'll see why this is important. 

Even better, this is an excerpt. Looks like Tim Smith has a forthcoming book about the HSCA coming round. If this piece is any indicator it's going to be a good one.

Richard,

This is something I pointed out some time back just from looking at the photo and the Dox drawing.  The Tim Smith article is a winner.  Just this one incident about the Dox drawings is enough to tell you about the atmosphere of the Kennedy autopsy.  This photo I picked up from the article does a better job than what I had done earlier.

dox-to-autopsy-photo-comparison.jpg

The gaping wound in the back of Kennedy's head is clearly seen in this photo.  There is no denying it.  It is a vindication of the Parkland medical people.  Dox did a cover up by not clearly drawing the skull wound and the depth seeing inside the skull with little brain matter showing.  From this any drawing of a whole brain is an outright fraud more spectacular than her drawing above, Fox 3.  The wound to the side of the head is manufactured and wound up being shown in the Zapruder film as one of the many fraudulent changes in the film.  This wound was not seen at Parkland by trained medical gunshot wound specialists.  It was not there then or they would have seen it.  

Maybe they should have gotten Ida Dox to do the Zapruder frame paintings.  She is a very detailed artist and should not have missed the gaping wound.  In fact she didn't.  If you look real close there is a black spot with no details that matches the black spot in the wound in Kennedy's head in the photo showing the interior of his skull.  It looks like someone didn't like what she drew and she changed it to be problematic.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, John Butler said:

Richard,

It looks like someone didn't like what she drew and she changed it to be problematic.  

Hi John,

I agree with Tim Smith's assessment that it was Michael Baden and Ida Dox was probably doing what he told her to do. Especially illuminating is Baden's 5/9/78 notation "Ida - You can do much better" that happens to be on a piece of paper that is about the appearance bullet wounds. From that we can assume that there was some level of discussion concerning how and where to draw such a wound in her official work for the committee. 

Dox's answers to Smith's questions are also revealing: She became curiously defensive in some cases, and in some cases denied things that were known to be true. Makes you wonder if she on some level knows that she was part of a manipulation, and perhaps she has too much pride to admit that, so this translates to a defensive attitude and denial when it's entirely nonsensical: for example, she had testified that a set of autopsy photos were made for her to utilize so that she didn't have to take up Archives' employees time presumably working with originals. She testified this is what happened. Yet, she became defensive and denied this fact for no apparent reason when asked about it. I suspect that is a manifestation of her knowing on some level, full well, that she played a role in manipulation that she cannot consciously acknowledge. I perceive that she had to have been uneasy with the conversation due to the feelings this might cause in a person.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, John Butler said:

The wound to the side of the head is manufactured and wound up being shown in the Zapruder film as one of the many fraudulent changes in the film.  This wound was not seen at Parkland by trained medical gunshot wound specialists.  It was not there then or they would have seen it. 

Once again John Butler is just spectacularly wrong with his theorizing. The wound he claims is "manufactured" and "fraudulent" is in fact verified not only by the Zapruder film but by Dealey Plaza witnesses who were mere feet away from President Kennedy during the shooting. There are ample reasons why this wound was not seen in the emergency room at Parkland Hospital and they do not require a preposterous level of alteration of the Zapruder film. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Jeez.   Was Ida a insert ???  Part of the cover up?  Used?  Manipulated?

My mothers first name was Ida.  She nor Ms. Dox was a Red.

Doubt that she knew she was part of any cover-up. To her mind I am sure she was just a professional there doing a job, with no suspicion that anything ontoward was going on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

One would think that with the heavy jostling lifting of JFK's body out of the limo by the big beefy SS agent and others and then placing him on a gurney and then lifting him and his limp head again off the gurney and onto the ER room exam and treatment table and probably hands on moving parts of JFK's body ( including his head  ) in a straight prone position that the huge blown out flap of skull bone we see in the photo and described by 10 to 15 feet away eyewitness Bill Newman might have moved enough for someone to notice it was separated?

Would have been lots of blood and/or brain fluid oozing out of that open brain tissue area as well - no?

Every attending Parkland doctor who had need to be at the head end of JFK's body on that table described the gaping "baseball size" hole in the back of JFK's head...and the oozing of brain matter and fluid from this, while JFK was being worked on.

What happened to that part of JFK's skull bone that would have covered that hole?

Could this have been the skull bone piece that was described as landing somewhere onto the curb side of the street?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

One would think that with the heavy jostling lifting of JFK's body out of the limo by the big beefy SS agent and others and then placing him on a gurney and then lifting him and his limp head again off the gurney and onto the ER room exam and treatment table and probably hands on moving parts of JFK's body ( including his head  ) in a straight prone position that the huge blown out flap of skull bone we see in the photo and described by 10 to 15 feet away eyewitness Bill Newman might have moved enough for someone to notice it was separated?

Would have been lots of blood and/or brain fluid oozing out of that open brain tissue area as well - no?

Every attending Parkland doctor who had need to be at the head end of JFK's body on that table described the gaping "baseball size" hole in the back of JFK's head...and the oozing of brain matter and fluid from this, while JFK was being worked on.

What happened to that part of JFK's skull bone that would have covered that hole?

Could this have been the skull bone piece that was described as landing somewhere onto the curb side of the street?

 

I am with Joe B. I don't understand the photo or the Ida Dox drawing at all, or the x-rays or anything. 

The Parkland doctors said there was a blowout in the back of the head. They have no reason to lie, and seem earnest. 

Then you see this photo and drawing, or the x-rays. 

Like everything about the JFKA, it is screwy.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Richard:

I think the drift of what you were trying to say and what Tim is saying in his article has gotten lost.  Which often happens here.

This is what Tim is saying:

1.) There was no real reason not to print at least some of the autopsy photos.

2.) Especially if all you were doing was simply duplicating them by a professional illustrator

3.) That is not what happened with these illustrations.

4.) This is why Dox--which as Tim reveals--is not her real name, did not want to talk about it.  She actually hung up on Tim the first time 

5.) She is clearly covering matters, even where she illustrated the photos.

6.) The top level of the medical team looks like they knew about this. 

7.) This is how desperate they were to make the Ramsey Clark adjusted location of the posterior skull wound credible.

 

As time goes on the HSCA is looking worse and worse.  Tim's book, of which this is just one chapter, looks like it will be good. Which is not that common these days.

 

Edited by James DiEugenio
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Richard:

I think the drift of what you were trying to say and what Tim is saying in his article has gotten lost.  Which often happens here.

This is what Tim is saying:

1.) There was no real reason not to print at least some of the autopsy photos.

2.) Especially if all you were doing was simply duplicating them by a professional illustrator

3.) That is not what happened with these illustrations.

4.) This is why Dox--which as Tim reveals--is not her real name, did not want to talk about it.  She actually hung up on Tim the first time 

5.) She is clearly covering matters, even where she illustrated the photos.

6.) The top level of the medical team looks like they knew about this. 

7.) This is how desperate they were to make the Ramsey Clark adjusted location of the posterior skull wound credible.

 

As time goes on the HSCA is looking worse and worse.  Tim's book, of which this is just one chapter, looks like it will be good. Which is not that common these days.

 

That pretty much sums it up.  Tim did a good job in raising the issue of "why in the world would you want to have someone draw a picture then release the drawing when you already have photos?" -- it doesn't make any sense.  Until then you find out Dr. Baden is talking to her about how good she can likely draw bullet entrance wounds and lo and behold you find out that the drawings she made differ in distinct ways when compared to the actual photos.

Why in the world would anyone say "oh no we can't publish these pictures.  instead let's have someone draw photo realistic duplicates and then publish those"

Obviously the only reason to do it is so that the drawings can be used to depict something that isn't in the original photos. Same reason they had Rydberg in the WC. Then you use the age-old excuse of "Kennedy family" to explain why you're hiding autopsy photos.

I think that Ida Dox's responses to Tim's questions were very revealing and show that she knows she participated in a cover-up. Even if she may not have been aware at the time (which is a bit of a stretch, she's no fool) and was heavily influenced by Dr. Baden, she surely knows what she did. Her responses to Tim make that abundantly clear.

Edited by Richard Booth
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here are some of the other things in Tim's article I found interesting.

1. It was not just Baden who was in on this falsification, it was Purdy and Flanagan.  Two real sellouts.  Purdy actually worked for Lane's Committee of Inquiry.

2. The HSCA was actually considering a shot at Z 327. Which later many critics agreed with.

3. She lied to Tim about not having a brain photo. And about no illustrative enhancing.  

4. Baden goes way back with the Clark panel.  Plus he wanted to have no viewing of the materials and just everyone OK his report.  This is how much of a sea change occurred when Sprague left.

5. She does not want to admit she was given copies to work with at the HSCA offices.

Tanenbaum brought down Baden with him from NYC.  What happened to Baden is a perfect example of how important leadership is. This would not have happened with Sprague and Tanenbaum. Same thing with Purdy who was a strong critic of the official story.  The people who stayed behind, for the most part, got the message when Sprague was forced out.

 

Edited by James DiEugenio
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Here are some of the other things in Tim's article I found interesting.

1. It was not just Baden who was in on this falsification, it was Purdy and Flanagan.  Two real sellouts.  Purdy actually worked for Lane's Committee of Inquiry.

2. The HSCA was actually considering a shot at Z 327. Which later many critics agreed with.

3. She lied to Tim about not having a brain photo. And about no illustrative enhancing.  

4. Baden goes way back with the Clark panel.  Plus he wanted to have no viewing of the materials and just everyone OK his report.  This is how much of a sea change occurred when Sprague left.

5. She does not want to admit she was given copies to work with at the HSCA offices.

Tanenbaum brought down Baden with him from NYC.  What happened to Baden is a perfect example of how important leadership is. This would not have happened with Sprague and Tanenbaum. Same thing with Purdy who was a strong critic of the official story.  The people who stayed behind, for the most part, got the message when Sprague was forced out.

 

Is this the same Michael M. Baden that was involved in the OJ Simpson and Jeffrey Epstein autopsy? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...