The Education Forum

HAS ANYONE SEEN THE OLD FILM CLIP OF

There is an old film clip from maybe 1964 where approx 5 to 7 of the Parkland doctors are sitting at a long table after viewing the official x-rays. The press asks them for their opinion now since they have viewed the autopsy x-rays. As I remember each doctor said almost the same thing "X-rays don't lie so I guess we got it wrong". The last one is Dr Clark who adds something like "We never got a a good look".
 Their demeanor, as I recall, is that they all seemed to be eating crow. But the incredible part was Dr Clark saying they didn't get a good look when one of his 3 reasons for calling off the resuscitation was the mortal  head wound.  How could he claim he didn't get a good look??
 I think it supports the notion that there was coercion going on back then as I am sure several of the doctors have done a 180 in the years after. I found that clip on Youtube maybe 7 years ago and can't find it since. Has anyone seen this before?

They were threatened with career ruination by their chief doctor for several years if they went public with anything but the official line.

Dr. Charles Crenshaw bravely broke through that threat choke hold and told much more of what he witnessed during that weekend.

I totally believed his account of LBJ calling through directly to him while he was attempting to save Oswald's life. And the mentioning to him by LBJ of a dark character in the room who would try to take Oswald's confession. A figure who looked very much like Wild Bill Harvey.

A Parkland switch board operator at the time of Crenshaw's claim, stated she did indeed put President Johnson through to Crenshaw.

On 10/10/2021 at 2:03 AM, Joe Bauer said:

They were threatened with career ruination by their chief doctor for several years if they went public with anything but the official line.

Dr. Charles Crenshaw bravely broke through that threat choke hold and told much more of what he witnessed during that weekend.

I totally believed his account of LBJ calling through directly to him while he was attempting to save Oswald's life. And the mentioning to him by LBJ of a dark character in the room who would try to take Oswald's confession. A figure who looked very much like Wild Bill Harvey.

A Parkland switch board operator at the time of Crenshaw's claim, stated she did indeed put President Johnson through to Crenshaw.

There were so many separate instances of coercion. I wonder if anyone has put that all together in a single Paper, would love to read that.

12 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Also, has anyone seen a clip, I think on British TV, of Kostikov, the Russian in the the embassy in Mexico City, and his meeting with LHO?  The clip shows Kostikov at a table discussing his meeting with LHO...

Was it the same Lee Harvey Oswald we all know?

Also, would it be that easy for an unemployed, minimum wage earning American who can't even support his wife and child and who traveled to Mexico City by cheapest fare dust covered bus, to be able to get a personal one-on-one sit down with someone supposedly as high ranking as Kostikov?

Kostikov to Oswald:

"What professional position do you currently hold Mr. Osvald?"

Oswald to Kostikov:

"Well, right now I am unemployed. I have had a series of minimum wage jobs the last year. My pregnant wife and our infant daughter are living with friends until I can get back on my feet financially.

"I have recently spent a decent amount of time passing out pro-Castro leaflets in New Orleans though. Even engaging in fisticuffs with some anti-Castro hooligans while doing so."

Kostikov to Oswald:

"And what is it that has inspired you to request my personal attention?"

"Do you have or know something of benefit for mother Russia?"

"And you must know that your physical presence here has been filmed and recorded by your own government ... da?"

Oswald to Kostikov:

"I wish to go to Cuba." "I believe I have much to offer to the current situation there."

"I have training in basic Marine procedure. I have had radio and television coverage in my pro-Castro activities back in my country." I can clean coffee machines, hand out leaflets, develop map photos and soon I hope to learn how to drive a car.

I speak some Russian, enjoy listening to Russian opera music, prescribe to and read your "Militant" and "Worker" publications - look I have a photo proving this - and I even love Borscht!  If you add in a shake of American Worcestershire sauce."

My point being that Oswald's access to a personal meet up with someone of Kostikov's standing would be like David Atlee Phillips granting a personal one-on-one interview to an unemployed Russian potato peeler who believes he can make important contribution to "American Cause" of freedom if only he could be granted asylum... Da?

The whole Oswald / Kostikov personal one-on-one meet up affair doesn't make any sense at all.

Edited by Joe Bauer

1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

Was it the same Lee Harvey Oswald we all know?

Also, would it be that easy for an unemployed, minimum wage earning American who can't even support his wife and child and who traveled to Mexico City by cheapest fare dust covered bus, to be able to get a personal one-on-one sit down with someone supposedly as high ranking as Kostikov?

Kostikov to Oswald:

"What professional position do you currently hold Mr. Osvald?"

Oswald to Kostikov:

"Well, right now I am unemployed. I have had a series of minimum wage jobs the last year. My pregnant wife and our infant daughter are living with friends until I can get back on my feet financially.

"I have recently spent a decent amount of time passing out pro-Castro leaflets in New Orleans though. Even engaging in fisticuffs with some anti-Castro hooligans while doing so."

Kostikov to Oswald:

"And what is it that has inspired you to request my personal attention?"

"Do you have or know of something of benefit for mother Russia?"

"And you must know that your physical presence here has been filmed and recorded by your own government ... da?"

Oswald to Kostikov:

"I wish to go to Cuba." "I believe I have much to offer to the current situation there."

"I have training in basic Marine procedure. I have had radio and television coverage in my pro-Castro activities back in my country." I can clean coffee machines, hand out leaflets, print maps and soon I hope to learn how to drive a car.

I speak some Russian, enjoy listening to Russian opera music, prescribe to and read Pravda and I even love Borscht!  If you add in a shake of American Worcestershire sauce."

My point being that Oswald's access to a personal meet up with someone of Kostikov's standing would be like David Atlee Phillips granting an personal one-on-one interview to an unemployed Russian potato peeler who believes he can make important contribution to "American Cause" of freedom if only he could be granted asylum... Da?

The whole Oswald / Kostikov personal one-on-one meet up affair doesn't make any sense at all.

Joe B. Oh, I agree. As you know, many posit LHO never went to Mexico City, and if he did, he was impersonated at times. 

But, dang it, I saw this TV clip somewhere along the line....which indicated to me that Kostikov met with the "real" LHO...

19 hours ago, Chris Bristow said:

There were so many separate instances of coercion. I wonder if anyone has put that all together in a single Paper, would love to read that.

Let's see, we have how many instances of medical witnesses being coerced against talking...

1. The story of Dr. Perry being stopped after his first press conference by a man in black who said "don't ever say that about, about that being an entrance wound"

2. Dr. Charles Baxter threatening to ruin the medical careers of anybody at Parkland who made a dime talking about the assassination

3. The autopsy pathologists being influenced by members of the military and the Kennedy family

4. The Navy gag order

5. Arlen Specter telling Dr. Ronald Jones about the unidentified "non-credible witnesses" to a gunman shooting from the front

6. Humes, Boswell, Stringer and Ebersole signing the document that said "Humes, Boswell, and Stringer signed a report stating "The X-rays and photographs described and listed above include all the X-rays and photographs taken by us during the autopsy, and we have no reason to believe that any other photographs or X-rays were made during the autopsy"  despite claiming to remember other pictures being taken. Ramsey Clark claimed that he started re-investigating the assassination to "get ri of some of the trash" in Josiah Thompson's Six Seconds in Dallas

7. The HSCA's Dr. Charles Petty calling Humes a "god-damned jackass" for not agreeing with their theory of a higher location for the small head wound

8. Gary Cornwell trying to coerce Humes to agree with the same thing

Any more?

11 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

No such video. Sounds like you might be thinking of...

PBS, Nova, 1988, Who Shot President Kennedy? [link 2]

KRON, 11/18/1988, JFK: An Unsolved Murder [link 2] [link 3]

4/6/1991 Dallas conference [video, part 1] [video, part 2]

I was already aware of the Nova documentary when I saw this clip. It was black and white and the style and everything suggested it was the 1960s. I must conclude I just had a bad memory if nobody knows of this. Thanks for the links.

Edited by Chris Bristow