The Education Forum

JFK Revisited: The New Trailer

I don't think the TV industry would do that for me.

Especially after honoring, of all people, Dale Myers's for his Single Bullet Fact cartoon.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my info, Showtime will be exhibiting the 2 hour version on November 12th with a broadcast on November 22nd.

From my info, the reason this took so long was  conversations over the streaming rights on the four hour version.

Edited by James DiEugenio

From my understanding, the four parter will not be available for streaming until February.

Yes you can stream it on the 12th. And thanks Joe.

On 10/24/2021 at 6:58 AM, Pete Mellor said:

I'm interested in the image at 0.14 of the Newman family on the ground.  Trask shows this image only in b/w in 'Pictures of the Pain' taken by photographer Atkins.

Other photographs show two reporters near the Newman family, Atkins & another guy who may have used a colour movie camera.

I would like a copy of this colour image, but not sure how to lift the frame from the trailer.  Any help on this?

I added a screen grab from this film to my website a few years back. Here it is:

NewmansinAtkins2.jpg

On 11/1/2021 at 3:55 PM, Pat Speer said:

I added a screen grab from this film to my website a few years back. Here it is:

NewmansinAtkins2.jpg

Cheers Pat....how you doin'?   I did the same thing from the film.  Long been intrigued by this image & now in the process of painting oil on canvas.

6 hours ago, Pete Mellor said:

Cheers Pat....how you doin'?   I did the same thing from the film.  Long been intrigued by this image & now in the process of painting oil on canvas.

Thanks for asking, Pete. I'm doing alright. I'm at home but quite limited my activities, as far as leaving the house and having a life, etc. But I've used the downtime to finally go back and fix (or mostly fix, it's an ongoing project) the scrambling of my website by google. I've also whipped out my old baseball cards, and have had a lotta fun looking through the old cards, and comparing them to the newer ones. 

What happened to your web site Pat?

Its a good one.

On 11/1/2021 at 5:30 AM, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

Here is the YouTube clip - 

I don't think it loses that much without the Z film.  Does anyone else think it does?  That may be me since I have seen it about 500 times.