The Education Forum

Why Biden caved and is continuing the JFK coverup

Biden turns 79 two days before this year's anniversary of the assassination. But as Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. said in 1963, "I submit to you that if a man has not discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live.

Edited by Joseph McBride

Speaking frankly, what is the upside for them revealing the truth? Yes, serving the interest of truth is its own reward and seeking the truth should be the goal of all those who value it. But in this case as a practical matter, the government views releasing the documents now as something with no upside and only downside at this point. There is nothing for them to gain, and revealing the truth now only serves to undermine them. I hate to put it in such a mercenary way, and I want to stress that's not at all how I personally believe it should be.

Both Biden and Trump were briefed, and both came to the same decision: keep the documents secret. Like the Bill Hicks video you posted, perhaps no person in the office could be reasonably expected to react in any other way when confronted by the full truth.

It's shocking to me because I simply assumed the most incriminating materials were destroyed long, long ago. Finding out that they still have documents too radioactive to release in full is genuinely surprising.

The upside for us in lieu of the documents release is that I believe we now know for sure that the JFK assassination involved high level elements of the US government. They are not fearing impending identifiable harm on intelligence agencies in 2021 because of something George Hickey or Sam Giancana did in 1963.

10 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

Both Biden and Trump were briefed, and both came to the same decision: keep the documents secret.

Denny, do you think this implies that both of them know what's in the documents.  Certainly some in the CIA know what's in them.  I've wondered for a while why nothing has ever leaked.  If Trump knew what's in the docs, I can't imagine him keeping his mouth shut -- unless he feared for his life.

I'm also curious how a CIA briefing with the Presidents might go.  Would there be worries about what the Presidents might reveal?

It's interesting to imagine how these things must've played out.  I'm kind of wondering what others think.

31 minutes ago, Paul Bacon said:

Denny, do you think this implies that both of them know what's in the documents.  Certainly some in the CIA know what's in them.  I've wondered for a while why nothing has ever leaked.  If Trump knew what's in the docs, I can't imagine him keeping his mouth shut -- unless he feared for his life.

I'm also curious how a CIA briefing with the Presidents might go.  Would there be worries about what the Presidents might reveal?

It's interesting to imagine how these things must've played out.  I'm kind of wondering what others think.

I notice that Donald Trump hasn't said a single word during the past four years about his last minute decision to withhold the JFK records-- and Trump is the loosest cannon in American Presidential history.

Trump has also been completely mum since November of 2016 about 9/11, after saying during the 2016 Republican Primary debates, "When I'm President, the American people are going to find out who really destroyed the World Trade Center on 9/11."

Perhaps Trump did get Zaprudered in November of 2016.

There is one good thing in the Biden memo- the commitment to digitalize the JFK Collection. According to our backchannel discussions, NARA thinks this is a big win.

That being said, the Biden Memo along with the prior two Trump memos did not comply with the JFK Act. It is clear that the Executive Branch is incapable of complying with the JFK Act.  We will not take this sitting down. Mark Zaid is filing a lawsuit on my behalf on Monday. 

It is clear that Congress needs to act and re-constitute an ARRB to finish compliance with the JFK Act. The House Oversight Committee and the Senate Homeland Committee have continuing jurisdiction over the JFK Act.  I urge all readers to contact the chairs of these committees and demand they hold oversight hearings. Flood their emails and leave emails with their offices.

I intend to prove Earl Warren wrong and have these records released during my lifetime...

4 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

There is one good thing in the Biden memo- the commitment to digitalize the JFK Collection. According to our backchannel discussions, NARA thinks this is a big win.

That being said, the Biden Memo along with the prior two Trump memos did not comply with the JFK Act. It is clear that the Executive Branch is incapable of complying with the JFK Act.  We will not take this sitting down. Mark Zaid is filing a lawsuit on my behalf on Monday. 

It is clear that Congress needs to act and re-constitute an ARRB to finish compliance with the JFK Act. The House Oversight Committee and the Senate Homeland Committee have continuing jurisdiction over the JFK Act.  I urge all readers to contact the chairs of these committees and demand they hold oversight hearings. Flood their emails and leave emails with their offices.

I intend to prove Earl Warren wrong and have these records released during my lifetime...

Many thanks and big kudos to Lawrence Schnapf for efforts regarding the JFKA. 

5 hours ago, David Boylan said:

A rare good article somewhat in the M$M, thank you David for the link.  The CIA/NSA/FBI etc. never trusted the chump enough to tell him much of anything other than don't touch this if you want to live imho.  Biden has been around long enough to know the score if not the details.  Wall Street moved to Delaware many years ago.  Who created the CIA for their own purposes?  The East Coast Establishment/Wall Street.  I'd be interested in Dr. Donald Gibson's observations.

In essence a banned book or it would still be in print because of it's importance.

Amazon.com: Battling Wall Street: The Kennedy presidency: 9781615779604: Gibson, Donald E: Books 

Edited by Ron Bulman

In my opinion Gibson's book is the best ever on JFK's economic policies.

The only thing he left out was the. appointment of James Saxon to counter the Federal Reserve.