Edited by Joseph McBride

44 minutes ago, Joseph McBride said:

Vince, keep up the great and revealing work. A book with

photos and other documents of this kind from Kennedy's

trip, contrasting the security with Dallas and analyzing

why the differences existed, would be a worthy endeavor for you

as the expert in the field.

Thanks! 

I have viewed a few Clint Hill interview videos where he would disingenuously dissipate and downplay questions from his interview audiences asking about high building "open window" and roof top security neglect along the Dallas motorcade by stating excuses for this such as ... they ( the SS one assumes ) just didn't have the manpower to check or man them all. Or it was more the responsibility of other agencies.

Those answers made me cringe.

I wished I could have been in the audiences of these Hill interviews and had the opportunity to press him on his simplistic and illogical explanation for this security failure.

Weren't both the Miami and Chicago trips changed to avoid or cut short JFK's drive underneath high buildings?

Was the SS so removed from receiving shared information of such threat scenarios from the Chicago and Miami PD in this regards?

And even as a 12 year old, I wondered how only unsuspecting, untrained and  unequipped ( no binoculars ) bystanders on the sidewalks beneath the Texas School Book Depository could clearly spot a man (or men) with rifles in an open window there from several minutes before JFK's arrival and not one trained security person was ever assigned such a simple task as scanning these open windows both before and during JFK's drive just underneath them?

And why were no security men assigned to the large security risk camouflaged area all along and behind the pergola and picket fence area on the lower Elm street location?

And what about the second greatest JFK related security failure by the Dallas PD in creating the perfect scenario where an unchecked crazy strip joint operator could get into that press corps circus and just inches from Lee Harvey Oswald to then blow out his guts in the midst of 75 to 90 police personnel and in front of tens of millions of live TV viewers across America?

Guess it's all explainable as simple but well intentioned "inexperience?"

Edited by Joe Bauer