The Education Forum

If Roger Craig was right…..

Sean Coleman

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nahh….he failed every polygraph test question except “were you drunk that night!”

If LHO exited via the Rambler he had 20 mins to kill before his next appearance, where he decided to change his clothes.

Not being a negative nellie, am looking for guidance

HoHo he also holds the record for the highest single day day winnings on the quiz show Jeopardy!! (2010-2019)
I wonder if he’s more informed than your goodselves…..,

So…..how did he fill those spare 20 mins?

Dont profess to have read everything on this subject, in fact….not read ANYTHING on this subject.

Sorry for being awesome and fantastic.

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Didn't Roger Craig go on to win three Super Bowls with the San Francisco 49ers? 🤥

One of the better all purpose backs there was. The fact he didn't catch the Rambler man is suspicious, imo. 

Soooooooo……,,previous to his outstanding football/acting/quiz show genius…..Mr.R Craig claimed he saw LHO enter a Rambler and make his egress from the scene. This may be true. I hope it is- he seems like a nice guy, I like him.

But if that is the case, where…was…LHO…for…those…20 mins? I for one, have no idea…I think I’ve discovered a new unanswerable question. Awesome.

As far as I am aware, Craig is the only one who claims to have seen someone who looked like Oswald get into a Rambler at Dealey Plaza just after the assassination. Since Oswald escaping in a Rambler wasn't "the official story", there's no other evidence that I know of that would suggest what Oswald would have been doing for those 20 minutes. Going to Ruby's is not a bad guess, but it still leaves the question as to why the driver of the Rambler wouldn't just take him much farther and make a clean getaway, instead of dropping him off somewhere where he makes his way to the Texas Theater... to do what? Meet someone and make a second getaway? The situation seems to only make some sense if one looks at the situation and realizes that Oswald wasn't trying to make a getaway at all. As the designated patsy, the conspirators had no intention of getting him to a distant safehouse, and it doesn't seem like getting to a safehouse or out of the country was Oswald's goal anyway. If it was, why go to the movies?

I would note two more things in particular:

1. Even the official story doesn't chronicle Oswald's whereabouts at all times with 100% certainty. His assumed route is often depicted as a dashed line on maps.

2. If it was Ruth Paine's Rambler that Oswald got into (and allegedly said it was), then the person Craig saw might very well have been Michael Paine. Michael had a very strong resemblance to Lee Oswald.

3 hours ago, Stu Wexler said:

One of the better all purpose backs there was. The fact he didn't catch the Rambler man is suspicious, imo. 

Perfect for Joe Montana and Bill Walsh.  Why is him not catching Rambler man suspicious?  Wasn't he across the street with traffic preventing him from getting across it?  

Ron, the photos show Craig looking up the street towards the Rambler - but as I recall he was actually responding to a loud whistle that got his attention,  not totally focused on the man, the car or any special suspicions at the time.  What is probably more important is that he did report the incident and there is a video of his chief being interviewed about "Oswald" getting into the car and departing the scene - yet there is no sign that was ever really investigated, that the Rambler (reported by at least two and perhaps three more people picking up someone) was searched for or investigated.  Its one more example of leads that suggested conspiracy just being tossed.

Also, I did some early photo work on this and others had cone far more but there is a  picture which shows two men coming down the hill towards the location of the rambler "pick up" and one does resemble Oswald.  The men are walking hurriedly down towards the street at the time.  Just one more item suggesting we really have no idea of exactly what was happening at that time regardless of all the research that has been done.

An important question should also be:

Did Oswald actually say to Will Fritz "that car belongs to Ruth Paine. Don't try to pull her into this." ?

As Roger Craig claims he did in his presence after Captain Fritz asked Oswald about the car Craig claims he saw Oswald get into just in front of the Texas School book depository.

Like anyone interested in Roger Craig's interview statements in Mark Lane's documentary "Two Men In Dallas" I have pondered whether Craig made up any or much of his stated Oswald and 6th floor gun observations. And if so, why?

"And right on the barrel it said Mauser 765."

I was there with Oswald and Fritz in Fritz's interrogation room.

Did Roger Craig make up his shocking alternate truth story? With dozens of specific details?

For fame and or money?  If he did it all sure backfired. His personal life was a living hell after he came forward with his claims. Lost his marriage, broke, physical pain and suffering so bad he ended up killing himself.

Did all these other Dealey Plaza present witnesses make up theirs as well?

Carolyn Walther, Arnold Rowland, Virgil "Ed" Hoffman, Gordon Arnold, Julia Ann Mercer, Lee Bowers, the Dallas Morning News reporter who saw blood on cement steps near the Plaza Pergola, etc. etc.?

If even half of their stories are true and observations correct, you can't help but sense something else happening in Dealey Plaza that day in November, 1963 besides the WR summary.

I believe I recall that the car Ruth Payne owned was a 1956 Chevrolet wagon and not a Rambler.

I also believe I recall some research by Walt Brown on a Rambler station wagon.

I'm not going to look all this up, but I believe I gave you enough to do a Google Search.

If Roger Craig was wrong – I don’t want to be right

If being right means being lone-nutter,

I’d rather give up civil rights

The Warren Commission didn’t speak his name,

It’s a doggone disgrace!

They told him he didn’t see what he saw,

Then they rubbed it in his face

Are you wrong to hunger for justice for John-John's dad?

Am I wrong just to try to hold on to the best Prez we ever had?

If Roger Craig was wrong, I don’t want to be right –

I don’t wanna be right – if it means bein’ a patsy!

I don’t wanna be right – If it means bullets at night...

On 11/12/2021 at 2:05 PM, Sean Coleman said:

……what did LHO do between the hours of 1240pm - 100pm?

Sean,

If my own personal hunch is correct, and the driver was Manuel Rodriguez Orcarberro, Oswald could have spent that time at 3126 Harlandale.

I wrote an article entitled, "Possible Rambler lead?" and posted it here:

https://myjfksite.weebly.com/

Steve Thomas