The Education Forum

JFK Revisited: Through The Looking Glass

& in the U.K. via Altitude Films.

JFK REVISITED: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS.
The documentary will be released in cinemas on Nov 26th in the UK. Also, it will be available on our VOD channel from next Friday.

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Bob Richardson's cinematography deserves to be on the big screen.

Its just gorgeous.

Oliver Stone's Op Ed on the withholding of the JFK documents will be run this Friday in the Hollywood Reporter.

Thanks so much Robert.

Jim, fantastic job!  I remember you presenting a multi-part “Reclaiming History” critique on BOR a dozen years ago or so, and as you discussed the new-releases info which effectively cancelled Bugliosi’s talking points, you would often exclaim “someone should do a documentary on this stuff!” Well, it’s finally here and couldn’t have been done any better.

While I look forward to the complete version, the two-hour cut assembles a lot of information very effectively. I trust it will reach a wide audience, and particularly promote interest and inspiration to a younger generation.

19 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Have  you seen one?  I don't watch TV

No, I don't much either.  Some football, an occasional movie.  But promo would be helpful for exposure to the general public I think.

5 hours ago, Jeff Carter said:

Jim, fantastic job!  I remember you presenting a multi-part “Reclaiming History” critique on BOR a dozen years ago or so, and as you discussed the new-releases info which effectively cancelled Bugliosi’s talking points, you would often exclaim “someone should do a documentary on this stuff!” Well, it’s finally here and couldn’t have been done any better.

While I look forward to the complete version, the two-hour cut assembles a lot of information very effectively. I trust it will reach a wide audience, and particularly promote interest and inspiration to a younger generation.

Thanks Jeff, since you and Len did  a very fine extended series your approval is really meaningful.

Roe's column shows just how desperate he is.

First he runs around with the whole "Todd's initials were on the bullet" like his head is on fire: "Oliver Stone is misleading the world" etc.

That turns out to be wrong.  He gets a custard pie in the face. Par for the course with him.

So he tries to salvage that with some more BS about the CE 399 chain of custody issue. Another slip on a banana peel. 

Now its this age old issue about the prints on the rifle.  Can anyone be so stupid to think there would not be cellophane on the stock area? (Meagher, p. 122) But beyond that, can anyone think that the tape would be ON the print?  Latona said there was cellophane on the exterior. But not on the stock. He said that whatever was there on the exterior, was of no value and Brian explains in the film as to why. And he did everything to bring them out. He  broke down the whole weapon, but again met with no success. And according to the FBI, print dust was all over the gun. In that condition and the fact the palm print was under the stock, how could that print disappear? BTW, Latona said that the DPD sent pictures of the alleged trigger guard print. But there was no photo of the one under the stock.

Can anyone think that Day would not have instructed Drain as to where it was? Which Drain said he did not. (Hurt,p. 109) Day refused to sign a sworn affidavit on this issue.

The so called palm print arrived in Washington on the 29th. (Meagher, p. 121)

The palm print evidence was so bad Rankin did not even buy it.  This is why PBS in 1993 had to come up with their dog and pony show on the Rusty Livingstone trigger guard prints which they said somehow Latona had missed. Which he had not. Pure BS. As exposed by both Pat Speer and Johnny Cairns.

This is the kind of junk Parnell promotes.

Edited by James DiEugenio

As per Litwin, the guy is today exposed as a neocon clown.

In my review of his book, I exposed what he did with Andrews and Weisberg, a stunt that would get him thrown out of any advanced academic program.

I also exposed how he actually rewrote a CIA memo to alter its meaning.  Which also would have gotten him expelled.

Fred Litwin lives in his own solipsistic world. Does not matter to Parnell.

You know Tracy, if you just don't give two hoots about what happened to President Kennedy, why don't you just say that?

Is your life really that empty that you need to indulge in this kind of nonsense?

The above fiascoes actually hearten me.

If this is what they came up with after two hours of 23 witnesses and tons of info, man we passed with flying colors.

21 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

The above fiascoes actually hearten me.

If this is what they came up with after two hours of 23 witnesses and tons of info, man we passed with flying colors.

Exactly. Better luck tomorrow.

Edited by Bob Ness

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

You know Tracy, if you just don't give two hoots about what happened to President Kennedy, why don't you just say that?

Quite the contrary, I was very concerned and that is what led me to study the situation. I just arrived at a different conclusion.

There will be more articles coming in the next days and weeks I'm sure. And I'll probably be providing links for those who are interested.

A powerful moment from the opening montage in the movie.

Two men on live TV are listening to an interview with a woman in Dallas.

"Where did the shots come from?"

"The shots came from the hill."

A hand immediately attempts to reach towards the microphone, to take the woman off the air.