The Education Forum

JFK Revisited: Through The Looking Glass

On 1/6/2022 at 11:43 AM, Anthony Thorne said:

The whole Rogan interview is on Spotify and it was uploaded there about 24hrs ago.

Bump.  I also really enjoyed their tearing into Rolling Stone and the M$M in general.  That ending, again, the um ah hum well discussion of marijuana laws in austin texas in a round about way naturally made me think of Willie and his California counterpart Merle.

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Ron, them teeing off on Rolling Stone was really appropriate.  There was a day when that publication was one of the very few that was interested in the assassinations of the sixties.  And they did valuable and interesting work on the subject.  Weiner's column was just a flaming piece of junk.  No value to anyone at all on any count.  And certainly not in any way justifiable as an example of criticism.

The ending was funny.  They bring out the picture of LeMay on cue with Oliver telling that story from Horne and Joe hands him a joint and a lighter and Joe tries to figure out what LeMay was doing there.

Edited by James DiEugenio

6 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

https://www.docplay.com/shows/jfk-destiny-betrayed

Right now, Destiny Betrayed is only available in Australia, or to those with VPNs set for Australia.

Its in the UK also playing on Sky.

I should add the four parter had a big impact in Australia. 

And Sky in UK is playing it up really big in their catalog.

My info is that they have delayed the release to the end of February in America.  Along with the Book of the Film. Which tells me it must be doing pretty well on Showtime.

So when the four parter hits, that will be kind of like the second wave.  The people in UK said they could not imagine how it could be cut down to two hours since they wanted more after four hours.  Well, they will get more in the book.  The truth is we could have gone six hours with all the great stuff we had.

And I just got some other good news about something else to look forward to, which I am not free to disclose right now.

My reply to Ann Hornaday and her article on the 30th anniversary of the release of JFK.  Its really strange that the Post was really kind of good on the RFK case.  But somehow with Max Boot, Alecia Long and this, they simply cannot confront or acknowledge  the new factual record on the JFK case. In fact, if you read Hornaday closely, she really does not want to confront it.  After Oliver talked to her for two days, he called me and asked me to contact her because he kind of sensed this.  So I did email her and told her I would be glad to discuss the new discoveries of the ARRB and how they impact both JFK and JFK Revisited.

Guess what?  Like Tim Wiener, I got no phone call. And she even used that utterly stupid stuff from Max Holland about Garrison and the KGB.  Which Gary Aguilar simply destroyed in a face to face debate with Max.  This is why Oliver and Morley are going around the MSM, and also Thompson with his film on Hulu.  They are being outflanked and effectively neutralized on this issue. In the last month Oliver has reached a market of 8.4 million people. Not bad.

So after she never called me, here is my reply to Ann:  

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/the-post-and-the-30th-anniversary-of-jfk

Mr. D,

That is an excellent reply to a poorly researched article.

The Washington Post traumatic stress "disReporter" !

Thanks Ken.

And the thing is, she seems to like Oliver. 

And I actually expected her to call me.

Naive I guess.  She didn't want to go back to Austin.

5 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Thanks Ken.

And the thing is, she seems to like Oliver. 

And I actually expected her to call me.

Naive I guess.  She didn't want to go back to Austin.

I'll meet you in Austin any time you want.  Buy you a cup of coffee or a beer.  Maybe we could meet up with Joe he might have another joint.

LOL! 

That was really funny, I mean with LeMay in the background.

Is that  illegal in Texas?

BTW, not only did Breaking Points take note of the Stone/Rogan interview, so did Glenn Greenwald. Which means that 1.7 million people got this message about Stone's "great new documentary on the JFK killing". Here it is:

The whole Rogan interview with

-- that obviously covers Stone's great new documentary on the JFK killing, and why the US Govt refuses to declassify CIA docs that are now **60 years old** -- is great. Here they discuss Julian Assange and what that case means:

And if you can believe it, on the online zine Medium, some writer noted the ten best films of the year, and JFK Revisited was on it, right below Don't Look Up.

I think this will all end up driving Fred Litwin into rehab.

And wait until he sees the four parter.

21 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

LOL! 

That was really funny, I mean with LeMay in the background.

Is that  illegal in Texas?

Yes.  Though I think Austin and maybe Houston made it a misdemeanor for under an ounce (?).  A ticket and they take the weed.  Other places in Tejas are a little more conservative.  Possible incarceration for much less. 

Really funny, I can just see someone like Paxton walking on the set and saying:

"Making fun of my hero LeMay eh? Here is your ticket Mr Rogan."

On 1/8/2022 at 3:59 PM, Ken Davies said:

Mr. D,

That is an excellent reply to a poorly researched article.

The Washington Post traumatic stress "disReporter" !

This article has nearly 10,000 impressions on Twitter in just two days! Whew.

UPDATE:  it is now up to almost 14,000 impressions