The Education Forum

Is the CIA/M$M pushing the old Blame-It-On-Russia narrative?

W. Niederhut

Saw this misleading headline about the latest JFK records release at the Daily Mail this evening.  

It looks like the CIA horsesh*t will never end... 😕

Classified JFK assassination files are FINALLY released: Lee Harvey Oswald was in contact with member of KGB two months before shooting and CIA was told 'Russia was planning to pay hitman $100k to kill the president' a YEAR before he died

Classified JFK assassination files are released: 1,500 documents | Daily Mail Online

Edited by W. Niederhut

• W. Niederhut changed the title to Is the M$M pushing the old Blame-It-On-Russia narrative?

Secondly, were the newly released JFK records selected to support a false CIA narrative blaming the KGB for JFK's assassination?  Just a hypothesis.

• W. Niederhut changed the title to Is the CIA/M$M pushing the old Blame-It-On-Russia narrative?
5 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Saw this misleading headline about the latest JFK records release at the Daily Mail this evening.  

It looks like the CIA horsesh*t will never end... 😕

Classified JFK assassination files are FINALLY released: Lee Harvey Oswald was in contact with member of KGB two months before shooting and CIA was told 'Russia was planning to pay hitman $100k to kill the president' a YEAR before he died

Classified JFK assassination files are released: 1,500 documents | Daily Mail Online

Blaming Russia never gets old. 

9 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Blaming Russia never gets old. 

Ben,

In some cases, blaming Russia is accurate-- as in Putin's deft use of Donald Trump as a compromised asset.

But in the case of the JFK assassination, blaming the KGB is obvious bunk.

Unfortunately, many M$M corporations are now repeating the misleading Oswald/KGB sound byte about this latest paltry batch of JFK records-- Newsweek, Daily Mail, Fox, MSN, Business Insider, and several U.S. newspapers.  Our Mockingbird tax dollars at work... 🤥

New Documents on JFK Assassination Shed Light on Lee Harvey Oswald's Ties to Cuba, Russia

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/new-documents-on-jfk-assassination-shed-light-on-lee-harvey-oswalds-ties-to-cuba-russia/ar-AARRb3t?ocid=BingNewsSearch

9 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Maybe so.

My point of view is that the Donk Party, the M$M and the globalist national-security state have merged in the last 20 years. 

Ben,

I started this thread partly because I'm curious about how this latest false M$M narrative about Oswald and the KGB happened.

Of course, it could be the result of journalistic stupidity, but that seems doubtful.

It looks more like a deliberate "psy op" -- i.e., a preconceived plan to get the fake M$M narrative out there immediately as the news broke about the latest JFK records release.

My hunch is that someone in the CIA's "Mockingbird" establishment had prepared this clever, misleading sound byte about Oswald and the KGB in anticipation of this week's paltry records release, then arranged with various CIA contractors in the M$M to amplify it-- at the Daily Mail, Newsweek, Fox, Business Insider, Seattle Times, Houston Chronicle, etc.

21 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Ben,

I started this thread partly because I'm curious about how this latest false M$M narrative about Oswald and the KGB happened.

Of course, it could be the result of journalistic stupidity, but that seems doubtful.

It looks more like a deliberate "psy op" -- i.e., a preconceived plan to get the fake M$M narrative out there immediately as the news broke about the latest JFK records release.

My hunch is that someone in the CIA's "Mockingbird" establishment had prepared this clever, misleading sound byte about Oswald and the KGB in anticipation of this week's paltry records release, then arranged with various CIA contractors in the M$M to amplify it-- at the Daily Mail, Newsweek, Fox, Business Insider, Seattle Times, Houston Chronicle, etc.

Well, we completely agree for a change, perhaps just a few nuances here and there.

I am not sure co-opted media people are "contractors" directly (but could be), but are in the fold, being given first access to leaks, having phone calls returned, feeling important, invited to the right parties, and possibly getting high-paid freelance work to write "white papers" on this or that topic for $5k a pop.  Perhaps significant others have lucrative work at the right lobby groups and think tanks. 

It is not beyond the pale that compromising information plays a role...someone lets John Journalist know that intel knows about his extra-marital affair, but since we are all friends, it will be hushed up. 

Been a few decades, but I worked in DC as a reporter in the 1980s. From what I can see, all weaknesses have been magnified. 

We can safely say Glenn Greenwald, Matt Taibbi, Aaron Mate are not on the take. You may disagree with those observers, but at least they appear to be independent. 

BTW, someone screwed up.  The writer says Oswald drove back to Dallas.

In the regards that William is saying, what I learned a long time ago is that when an Agency releases a batch of documents, they know how lazy reporters are and how they want the story right now. So they will put a summary sheet on top of the release.

That may be what happened here. Or the CIA got in contact with some key people in advance.

Edited by James DiEugenio

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

BTW, someone screwed up.  The writer says Oswald drove back to Dallas.

In the regards that William is saying, what I learned a long time ago is that when an Agency releases a batch of documents, they know how lazy reporters are and how they want the story right now. So they will put a summary sheet on top of the release.

That may be what happened here. Or the CIA got in contact with some key people in advance.

Yes, then John Q. Public picks up his Houston Chronicle and says, "Hey, look, honey, the newly released JFK records show that Oswald was working for the KGB!"