The Education Forum

The new GARRISON: THE JOURNAL OF HISTORY & DEEP POLITICS is an impressive 350-page BOOK!

Wow---I knew I was slated to be in the new GARRISON: THE JOURNAL OF HISTORY & DEEP POLITICS but I am blown away by the 350-page BOOK I received! GET THIS ASAP-TONS OF GREAT ARTICLES! https://www.lulu.com/spotlight/MidnightWriterNews

https://www.lulu.com/spotlight/MidnightWriterNews

May be an image of 2 people, book and text that says 'POLITICAL ASSASSINATIONS OF THE 1960s 50 ને d ISSU THE JOURNAL OF HISTORY garrison. &DEEP POLITICS Featuring Profile Assassination British Researcher Blunt Malcolm Kamp by Bart NIGHT WR ITER Û NE PUB CATI CATION'

May be an image of 4 people

Yes it contains many interesting looking articles.  Yours included.  Unfortunately I've not had much time I've to read since it came in.  Hopefully that will change for the better soon.

One gem I came across so far is in Edgar Tatro's article.  Ruby Did make the "Let's go watch the fireworks" statement to Vanderslice.  He didn't call him, he said it to him in R D Matthews office.  All three of them went to the S/W corner of Houston and Commerce to watch.  Per a Gary Shaw/Penn Jones interview of Vanderslice in 1978 (Shaw to Tatro 6/2021).  Pg. 50 in Garrison.

Matthews was the number three man on the totem pole of the Dallas mafia, below Civello and Campisi.  And one of Ruby's best friends, they go deep.

If Ruby knew about the fireworks in advance, somebody told him.  It means he had foreknowledge that something was going to happen.  The assassination?  "Fireworks" to scare JFK into action on Cuba"?  Were maybe he and Oswald both misled as to what was really going on?  Both used.  He was supposedly throwing up at his sisters after the assassination, crying (?).  Surprised what actually happened, realizing what he was really involved in?

Then that night he's stalking Oswald.  A strange turn of events.

Tatro also goes deep into the Ruby - Patrick Dean relationship.  A lot of good info on how Ruby most likely got into the basement.  Like reassigning the two officers guarding the side door to traffic duty at the last minute.