The Education Forum

"Dal-Tex" Building Sold

20210902150858-e*750xx3937-2211-0-223.jp

Good  Day....  The  "Dal-Tex Building"  (a.k.a. the  "Dallas Textile Building"), directly across the street, eastward, from the  "Texas School Book Depository",  has been sold.

https://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/news/2021/12/21/501-elm-3l-real-estate.html

Best  Regards  in  Research,

++   +Don

Donald Roberdeau
United States Navy
U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, plank walker
Sooner, or later, The Truth  emerges clearly

For your key considerations + independent determinations....

Homepages Website:  "Men of Courage:  President Kennedy-elimination":  Evidence, 
Witnesses,
Photographers, Outstanding Researchers Discoveries, Suspects, + Important, Key Considerations, in
One Convenient Resource....

the Dealey Plaza Detailed Map:  Documented 11-22-63 Victims Precise Locations +
Reactions, Evidence, Witnesses + Photographers locations, Suspected Bullet Trajectories,
Outstanding Researchers Discoveries, + Important Information + Key Considerations, in One
Convenient Resource....
https://i.imgur.com/8vSS1dp.gif
( updated map, + new information )

Discovery:  Very Close JFK Assassination Witness ROSEMARY WILLIS
Zapruder Film Documented  2nd  Head Snap: 
West, Ultrafast,  and  Directly
Towards  the  Grassy  Knoll ....

Visual Report:  The  First  Bullet Impact Into President Kennedy: While JFK
was  Still  Hidden  Under  the warrenatti-apologist "Magic-limbed-ricochet-tree"....

Visual Report:  Reality  Versus C.A.D. : the  Real  World, versus, Garbage-in-garbage-out....

T  ogether
E  veryone
A  chieves
M  ore

Current  Terrorism  Alerts  for  the  United  States:  advisory7regional.gif
http://www.dhs.gov

+ + + + +

wxEhnuM.jpg

.... i.imgur.com/AWJOxjn.gif

.... i.imgur.com/kQE17GN.gif

.... i.imgur.com/2zTwV0h.gif

c7SxOou.jpg

.... “close enough for ‘government work’, and 1963 ancient forensic technologies....

.... for the well-planned-ahead-for, civilians-control-military, then
military-performed, inevitable, known-would-be-mandatory autopsy,
and as importantly, nearly perfectly duplicated the Depository-like
very close gunfire audible source. In fact, there are on the record
known close witnesses who stated that they were attracted to and did
initially react by looking towards gunfire fired from a Dal-Tex
Building 
elevated gunfire source.... and, there are witnesses who
stated they were attracted to an elevated gunfire source from the
Depository.... and there are a significant percentage of witnesses who
also did state and testify that they were attracted to gunfire fired from
level with their ears, 
from the distinctly separate grassy knoll.

Interestingly, watch from minutes 33 to 40 and 46 to 50
within the 2009 film “The International” 

that visually details
what could have been the same simple operational plan on 11-22-63
of the Dal-Tex Building roof line fired bullet that strategically,
near perfectly, duplicated a Depository, supposed, “lone-
nut” “snipers lair”
 bullet trajectory.... (Kennedy assassination
documentaries are very transparently afraid to show The People....
and, once shown, therefore implant in the consciousness of The
People.... how very close the Dal-Tex Building bullet trajectory(s)
actually come to matching the Depository, so, they have never
shown a sniper’s targeting view from the Dal-Tex roof line)

.... i.imgur.com/wxEhnuM.jpg

.... i.imgur.com/NrMQ7aB.jpg

.... i.imgur.com/mDjVTsT.jpg

Best  Regards  in  Research,

++   +Don

Donald Roberdeau
United States Navy
U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, plank walker
Sooner, or later, The Truth  emerges clearly

For your key considerations + independent determinations....

Homepages Website:  "Men of Courage:  President Kennedy-elimination":  Evidence, 
Witnesses,
Photographers, Outstanding Researchers Discoveries, Suspects, + Important, Key Considerations, in
One Convenient Resource....

the Dealey Plaza Detailed Map:  Documented 11-22-63 Victims Precise Locations +
Reactions, Evidence, Witnesses + Photographers locations, Suspected Bullet Trajectories,
Outstanding Researchers Discoveries, + Important Information + Key Considerations, in One
Convenient Resource....
https://i.imgur.com/8vSS1dp.gif
( updated map, + new information )

Discovery:  Very Close JFK Assassination Witness ROSEMARY WILLIS
Zapruder Film Documented  2nd  Head Snap: 
West, Ultrafast,  and  Directly
Towards  the  Grassy  Knoll ....

Visual Report:  The  First  Bullet Impact Into President Kennedy: While JFK
was  Still  Hidden  Under  the warrenatti-apologist "Magic-limbed-ricochet-tree"....

Visual Report:  Reality  Versus C.A.D. : the  Real  World, versus, Garbage-in-garbage-out....

T  ogether
E  veryone
A  chieves
M  ore

Current  Terrorism  Alerts  for  the  United  States:  advisory7regional.gif
http://www.dhs.gov
Edited by Don Roberdeau

5 hours ago, Don Roberdeau said:

People.... how very close the Dal-Tex Building bullet trajectory(s)
actually come to matching the Depository, so, they have never
shown a sniper’s targeting view from the Dal-Tex roof line)

Don, I am an outlier on the subject of the Dal-Tex being the source of one or more shots as far as the forum goes.  I am far from an expert on any of the subjects broached here and have never had the time or resources to make any kind of in depth studies, but I have been a student of all researchers by reading, watching or listening to as much material as I could find, since the age of 8 when the assassination happened.  I finally got the chance to explore Howard Brennan's story this last year.  I had always done the same as most researchers and brushed his story off (accepting what he was said to have said).  One foundational trait I have that is similar to an investigative journalist or detective is that I have an ability to read between the lines/ to assess a person's character as it relates to their actions.  To make a long story a little shorter, after reading his book and looking up everything I could find about him (which is sparse), I came to the conclusion that he told the truth on 11/22/63, but quickly fell in line with the officials and official story (for his and his family's safety).  I know most will disagree but I (as Sherlock Holmes would say) deduced a few items from what I found.  Among those things were:  He was a very religious man, he was a very family oriented man, he was an engineer, he was not someone who sought out the spotlight and he was very much a man of his times (trusted the government and it's officials).

He spent his entire life (after 11/22/63) regretting that he had ever chosen to find the best place in the plaza to get a "panoramic" view of the parade.  This was because he told the truth immediately after the assassination and was told that he had possibly the MOST important information about the assailant and to be very careful and NOT SAY anything to anyone because he might be in danger.  He took this to heart (government officials were telling him after all).  Then before he even considered what was happening, he experienced pressure from these same officials.  He was told that some things about his statements were not in alignment with the "official" story while still insisting that he might be in danger for telling his story to anyone (other than the officials who were now pressuring him).  Now I will skip the "heart and soul" of the story and just say this:  On 11/22/63, Howard Brennan told officials, both in writing and verbally that the assassin was standing in the window of the 2nd floor down from the roof (6th floor) on the EAST end of the "RED BRICK" building.  If you look at the TSBD versus Dal-Tex, one of the first things that you will see is that the Dal-Tex is a dark red vs the TSBD's brown coloring.  I will interject just these few thoughts from the overall story.  He said the man was making NO attempt to stay out of sight.  This was because the shooter in this location was behind the lines of sight of almost everyone lined up to watch the parade.  Those who were not facing away from this location had their eyes drawn to ground level with the sounds and sights of the parade (which is what they came for).  They had NO REASON to look up.  The only people who could have seen this man would have been those in the building across the street (who also had no reason to look UP - either).  The jail would have been on a similar level to the shooter and would have afforded the one of the best views while also having the only "controlled" witnesses.  This, I confess may have been just a "lucky coincidence" or perhaps part of the plan (it can't be ruled out).  It depends on who did the planning and was in control (a whole different story).  This, in my opinion another mark of a professional "hit".  Virtually no one would have a chance of seeing this perpetrator (but reportedly at least one prisoner did).  Anyone in a higher location would have had their eyes trained downward making it unlikely they would have seen anything as long as the shooter did not make quick or extravagant motions.  Brennan describes the man as calm, cool and just looking down like everyone else (except he had a rifle).

In short, Howard Brennan chose the one location where a person could see the parade from the corner of Main, down Houston, onto Elm and by fate the location of a perfectly placed assassin.  He too would have seen nothing aside from the fact that the parade was late and having sat there for some time, just happened to glance upwards (perhaps as he stretched or tried to get more comfortable on his perch).  Then by coincidence again, he had better than 20/20 eyesight (until about January of 1964) and could see this person better than most.  Even with this, he only thought the gunman must be part of Presidential security - UNTIL he heard the sound of gunfire and looked up again, only to see the man shoot.  If you read Howard Brennan's story and suspend your "official" narrative story-line, you will see that fate dealt him a cruel blow that day as well as JFK.  His life was a living Hell from the moment he told the story of his view on that first day.

A last thought:  I only discovered by using Google Maps just how good a location this was for an assassin.  This window, unlike the TSBD official window, affords a completely unrestricted view of the Presidential limo from before the corner of Houston & Elm all the way to the triple underpass.  Previously, I had tried to "find" a location in the Dal-Tex (west side) on the facade facing the TSBD, not realizing the amazing alignment of the south side of the Dal-Tex.

Edited by Richard Price
Add information.