The Education Forum

The JFK Assassination: Premonitions, Warnings, Failings and Anomalies

To wrap up the year on 12/31/2021 in what will probably be my final video (at least for a while), I present a master compilation [going thru all 755 of my videos!] of all the eerie premonitions, warnings, failings and anomalies that go against official history. The vast majority of these clips come from ABC\NBC\CBS on 11/22/1963, although there is one from 11/21/63, a couple from 11/24/63, one from 1967, and perhaps a couple others to round out the set. Some amazing stuff!

5 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

To wrap up the year on 12/31/2021 in what will probably be my final video (at least for a while)

Interesting collection Vince.  Put a few faces to names for me.

Best wishes for 2022!

I enjoyed it quite a bit, thanks, Vince.

The reportage of the rifle as being a Mauser had one moment around 27:20 where the reporter says it was a Mauser and that it had one bullet in the chamber.

It's so difficult for me to believe that the rifle was handled and examined to such a point where they could find a bullet inside of it but somehow still not be able to correctly report in what country it was made nor the correct caliber.

1 hour ago, Denny Zartman said:

I enjoyed it quite a bit, thanks, Vince.

The reportage of the rifle as being a Mauser had one moment around 27:20 where the reporter says it was a Mauser and that it had one bullet in the chamber.

It's so difficult for me to believe that the rifle was handled and examined to such a point where they could find a bullet inside of it but somehow still not be able to correctly report in what country it was made nor the correct caliber.

Thanks! Yes--I agree.

"Just reminding all Texans with a pistol that the president's vulnerable in a crowd..."

As far as the Love Field clip, is it possible that Hill and the other agent are recalled because no crowds are anticipated between the airport and urban Dallas?

Why do we not see the Kennedys look at the Lambchop doll during Zapruder?  Until he's wounded, Jack and Jackie hardly look at each other.

There's a bit of period race-baiting going on: Jesse Curry announcing that Oswald escaped with a "Negro"; Rather insisting on calling Ruby "Jack Rubenstein."  The outsiders are to blame.  They like those Commies.

Edited by David Andrews

19 hours ago, David Andrews said:

"Just reminding all Texans with a pistol that the president's vulnerable in a crowd..."

As far as the Love Field clip, is it possible that Hill and the other agent are recalled because no crowds are anticipated between the airport and urban Dallas?

Why do we not see the Kennedys look at the Lambchop doll during Zapruder?

Thanks. As far as the Love Field recall is concerned, when the cavalcade left Lopez Field four days before in Tampa, agents were on the back of the car despite sparse crowds; same thing with the start of the Rome (7/2/63) and Germany (6/25/63) trips.

1 hour ago, Vince Palamara said:

Thanks. As far as the Love Field recall is concerned, when the cavalcade left Lopez Field four days before in Tampa, agents were on the back of the car despite sparse crowds; same thing with the start of the Rome (7/2/63) and Germany (6/25/63) trips.

Was there a lot of highway-speed mileage between Love Field and urban Dallas?

37 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Was there a lot of highway-speed mileage between Love Field and urban Dallas?

No...and, even if there were, that lame excuse from Hill has been debunked: agents rode on the limo at speeds of 50 mph or more, as confirmed by fellow White House Detail agent Bob Lilley- he and Roy Kellerman rode on the limo at this fast speed in Puerto Rico and in other parts of South America. There is also footage of the Berlin trip where the agents ride the rear of the limo at fast speeds on the highway. JFK never ordered the agents off his limo and these other after-the-fact excuses (from Hill, not even a JFK agent but a First Lady Detail agent) are not credible...but people buy them.

At about 55:30 in Vince's compilation, Dan Rather reports on the Zapruder film.  When he tells us that Connally was hit in the front while turned, supposedly "exposing his front" to the TSBD, he of course contradicts the later medical report of the back-to-front wound track, plus the WC single bullet theory. 

However, his (his?) determination of the moment Connally was hit supports the thesis that Connally was hit while turned, and not earlier.  At least one early Zapruder viewer thought Connally's position was so incontestably demonstrated in the film that a lie about a front entrance had to be applied to establish shots from the rear.

Rather's account is separate from the later canard about Kennedy being turned to "expose his throat" to the TSBD when wounded.  He doesn't mention the throat wound.  But Rather works hard to justify how Connally was hit while turned, thinking there's no dodging what the film shows so it had better be explained away..

It's good to see familiar footage in a new context, you pick up unnoticed details.

Edited by David Andrews