The Education Forum

Meat Loaf, Bill Paxton...and Beverly Oliver?!

***BREAKING NEWS*** Singer Meat Loaf (Marvin Lee Aday) at Parkland Hospital 11/22/63 Kennedy assassination JFK- PHOTOS and possible video discovered [video may---may--include his friends; at the very least, they were there and nearby] + BONUS: Bill Paxton in Fort Worth 11/22/63 and actual Beverly Oliver photos 11/22/63 ***special thanks to DENIS MORISSETTE and SEAN COLEMAN***

6 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

***BREAKING NEWS*** Singer Meat Loaf (Marvin Lee Aday) at Parkland Hospital 11/22/63 Kennedy assassination JFK- PHOTOS and possible video discovered [video may---may--include his friends; at the very least, they were there and nearby] + BONUS: Bill Paxton in Fort Worth 11/22/63 and actual Beverly Oliver photos 11/22/63 ***special thanks to DENIS MORISSETTE and SEAN COLEMAN***

Fantastic!

Don’t wanna be a diva bitch but…C normally comes before M in credit listings….

heeheehee🤪

12 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

In this interview Meat Loaf shares another suspicious "Secret Service" man appearing story when the SS always claimed they had no other men present beyond those immediately around the JFK limo.

No agents on the grassy knoll. None left standing in the middle of the Stemmons freeway or some other nearby roadway by himself flagging down random cars to hitch a ride to Parkland. Meat Loaf says he slowed to avoid hitting this standing in the middle of the road man and even stopping his 1958 Buick Special where upon this intimidating acting man slammed a badge against Meat Loaf's closed window and told him he was "Secret Service" and then took over Meat Loaf's car and drove it to Parkland where he exited and Told Meat Loaf and his two buddies Jimmy McWhorter and Bill Slocum to stay in the car. They didn't of course.

But who the heck was this left over straggler, street walking, hitchhiking, car commandeering "Secret Service" man?

Meat Loaf says the SS man offered him a hundred dollar bill for commandeering and using his car which he refused, but instead took just $5 which this straggler SS man gave him.

So, where are Meat Loaf's two buddies Jimmy McWhorter and Bill Slocum today?

And what did Meat Loaf possibly know about the JFK event that he couldn't reveal under threat of death? Guess we'll never know now that he has passed.

I recall Woody Harrelson once stating something similar in an interview. That he knew things about the JFK event he couldn't reveal. Implying his life would be endangered if he did.

Edited by Joe Bauer

• 1 month later...

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but this supposed SS Agent wouldn't be the only one who hitched a ride to Parkland, right? Wasn't there a confirmed story about an agent in the road hitching a ride with some newsmen in a news van or something like that? I recall reading that in two or three different threads on here at some point.

I think this story was from Aday.  The picture pretty much proves he was at Parkland.  He might have embellished it a bit though he sounds sincere in the interview above.  He was a performer promoting his career.