The Education Forum

THE LATEST (JANUARY 2021) update on Angelos Leiloglou's 3D model of Dealey Plaza

Micah Mileto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niyDUSF02Zc&

This video was unlisted, so it went unnoticed for a year.

Now we at least know that this project didn't go unfinished. Now if we could just have Leiloglou's digital files, for all we know, we may have forensic proof of a conspiracy on our hands.

Edited by Micah Mileto

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niyDUSF02Zc&

This video was unlisted, so it went unnoticed for a year.

Now we at least know that this project didn't go unfinished. Now if we could just have Leiloglou's digital files, for all we know, we may have forensic proof of a conspiracy on our hands.

Thanks for posting this Micah, certainly not my field of expertise, but seems to be scientifically sound.  Mark Johnson inferred that their work was going to produce some startling results.  As this Faro Tech video is already 12 months old it is worth chasing Visual Law for updates.

Mr Johnson's e-mail address = mark@visuallaw.com to be kept in the loop.

• 7 months later...

Wow, thanks for sharing Micah!!

I just downloaded the video from the first link!
Looks like the computer model lines up with the Beyond the Magic Bullet Tests: 

And it looks like they found the same thing that researcher Robert Harris did awhile ago; that they changed the size of Connally and the angle through trickery: 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

That would be neat if it was done for the 60th.

I think there are about three films being worked on for that landmark.

This, Invisible Witness and Four Who Tried.

On 2/25/2022 at 2:31 PM, Micah Mileto said:

SC5hr14.png

b8ieSiq.png

Tb7ZG1e.png

What frame is this supposed to be? If they're saying this is 224 or some such thing, they are full of crap. Dale Myers redux. 

2 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

What frame is this supposed to be? If they're saying this is 224 or some such thing, they are full of crap. Dale Myers redux. 

Maybe try watching the video before commenting, because the video is literally about disproving the Dale Myers model.. 

16 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Maybe try watching the video before commenting, because the video is literally about disproving the Dale Myers model.. 

I don't have time to watch the whole thing, but I skipped to the demonstration of the SBT, and there's a problem. A big one. While it verifies what has been demonstrated for decades--that the trajectories don't align--it is yet another cartoon, reverse engineered to demonstrate what its creators wish to demonstrate. The positions of JFK and JBC in the cartoon are not their positions as demonstrated in the Zapruder film. 

While I suppose it could prove useful for propaganda purposes, it's hard to see its forensic value. 

Edited by Pat Speer

47 minutes ago, Stu Wexler said:

Given the potential value, Pat, have you thought about posting correct measurements and placement in the car?

Stu

It's not a matter of measurements. It's using one's eyes. Kennedy jerks off the side of the limo before going behind the sign in the film. This animation aligns itself with Myers' nonsense by presenting Kennedy calmly hunched over the side when the single-bullet struck. It's nonsense. 

While it gets much correct, in that the trajectories as demonstrated for decades have been confirmed, it is not an accurate presentation.