The Education Forum

I've got a APB on the following members

Please list any information that you might have.

Have these members passed away,left the forum or been banned?

James Richards

Ron Ecker

Lee Forman

David Von Pein

Robin Unger

Robert Charles Dunne

Kathleen Collins

Bill Miller

William Kelly

Craig Lamson

Mark Knight

Thomas Purvis RIP?

John Dolva

Wim Dankbaar

Charles Drago

Jim Root

Myra Bernstein

Anti Hynonon

Duncan MacRae

Bernice Moore RIP?

Harry Dean

Greg Parker

Don Jefferies

John Bevilaqua

Don Roberdeau

AJ Weberman

Greg Burnham

Michael Hogan

Robert Morrow

Edited by Michael Crane

Michael:

Robert Charles Dunne is alive and well and lives just over an hours drive from me here in Canada. Tom Purvis, a long-time friend, unfortunately passed away on April 2, 2014. I lost contact with Bill Miller several years ago and do not know of his current whereabouts. And Greg Parker is most definitely still alive.

Alright,I got a couple of hits.I'm not sure how I missed Cliff Varnell.It would be nice if William Kelly was still among us.And that darn James Richards,he could probably post of picture of me at Disneyland.

Thanks guys.

6 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Anybody know what happened to Cliff Varnell? His comments made a lot of sense to me. (Except when he'd declare that it was pointless to keep on digging for evidence given that JFK shirt and jacket alone proved a conspiracy.)

I also have been wondering about Cliff. I searched Obituaries for him and did not turn up anything.

Another member I was wondering about is Tom Hume. He posted on anagrams and other intelligence type "puzzles." Not sure the validity of any of his arguments, but they provided an interesting read.

13 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

Please list any information that you might have.

Have these members passed away,left the forum or been banned?

James Richards-- Left some time ago.

Ron Ecker--Was active in the not too recent past. Perhaps he has health problems.

Lee Forman--Was very active for a shot while. Left. 

David Von Pein--I don't recall whether he was banned or not, but he was definitely on some sort of restricted status. In any event, he left. 

Robin Unger--Created his website on the photos, which is linked to the JFK assassination forum. I think he still posts on occasion. 

Robert Charles Dunne--Left in protest when John Simkin started booting people he thought were hurting the forum. Came back to post a few times afterwards, but not lately.

Kathleen Collins--Have no idea. 

Bill Miller--Bill Miller is deceased. 

William Kelly--I believe Bill is still alive and well and focusing on his blog. 

Craig Lamson--Came here mostly to argue with people claiming the films and photos were altered. Wasn't actually interested in the case. Stopped writing on the forum if I recall  around the time Jack White passed. 

Mark Knight--Not sure

Thomas Purvis--RIP? RIP

John Dolva--I believe John Dolva is also deceased. But perhaps I'm thinking of another John who used to write about the rifle. 

Wim Dankbaar--Left to start his own forum.

Charles Drago--Left to start his own forum. 

Jim Root--Not sure.

Myra Bernstein--I think she left for Drago's forum. 

Anti Hynonon--Not sure. 

Duncan MacRae--Left to start his own forum. 

Bernice Moore RIP? RIP

Harry Dean--is either very old or deceased. 

Greg Parker--Left to start his own forum.

Don Jefferies--published a book a few years back, after which he was far less active. 

John Bevilaqua--Not sure. Possibly deceased. 

Don Roberdeau--Still around, but not as active as he once was. 

AJ Weberman--was only here to promote his book on Oswald's phone book. 

Greg Burnham--Left to start his own forum. 

Michael Hogan--Not sure. 

Robert Morrow--Was put on permanent moderation due to his trying to turn every thread into a discussion of the sex lives of JFK, LBJ, the Clintons, and Rick Perry. Left rather than put up with moderation. Shortly thereafter he co-wrote a book with Roger Stone. He later made national news when he got obsessed with Trump's sex life, and started calling him a pervert and pedophile. 

A quick response. I hope this helps.

Edited by Pat Speer

1 hour ago, Pat Speer said:

A quick response. I hope this helps.

More than amazing Pat.I can't thank you enough.

*Edited to also thank others.

I sincerely appreciate it.

Edited by Michael Crane

Mark Knight is still an admin on the forum and has posted on FB more than once today so he is still around

Tom Purvis passed away as Gary Murr mentioned

Bernice Moore passed away in 2017

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/fora/thread-15409-post-118171.html?highlight=bernice+moore#pid118171

Bill Miller passed away in October 2020

http://www.cryptozoonews.com/miller-obit/