The Education Forum

I've got a APB on the following members

I've been trying for the past year to get Maloney to hold hearings and i am a constituent. going to ask for a meeting with her. Just send a supplemental request to the AOTUS asking NARA to follow-up on the records searches that were outstanding at the time ARRB went out of business. will share with her as well.  

4 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

Good looking out Ron.The other Ron was a constant contributor.

As a later coming Ron myself, he's one of my heros.  A bit witty.

Edited by Ron Bulman

12 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Ron Ecker last visited on February 7th per his profile.  He also started this thread last December.

Robert Morrow sends me "LBJ" e-mail messages all the time.

I think he was and is still barred from posting here.

In the possible James McCord ID photo above I mentioned Dallas PD Homicide Captain ( "this case is cinched!' ) Will Fritz just past Carcano rifle holding Lt. Day along with intrepid newspaper journalist and "Who Is Jack Ruby" book writer Seth Kantor just to the right of Fritz. 

And the refreshing presence of "one" courageous female news reporter taking notes in a room full of only men.

I too sometimes wonder what " Gerry Patrick Hemming" researcher Greg Burnham is up to. I know he has his own website but he never post here anymore. I found his Hemming material interesting if for any reason the outrageous spoutings of Hemming who was involved in some very real ways with serious Castro/Cuban covert doings.

Edited by Joe Bauer

I'm friends with AJ on FB...