The Education Forum

Mae Brussell's Archives Seeking New Home?

This ad was posted in the February 25th edition of the Carmel Pine Cone newspaper in Carmel. CA.

Must be a lot of material.

"Some of you might remember my mother, the late political researcher  Mae Brussell (MaeBrussell.com).  She had a radio show on KLRB and  KAZU Radio from 1971 through 1988. We are about to acquire her  large collection of books, boxes, and 39 file cabinets of research material.  Our goal is to preserve it, digitize it, and make it available to the public.  We are actively seeking a space to house it. If you can help in any way, or know someone who can, please contact Barbara Brussell worldwatchersinternational@gmail.com"

4 hours ago, Jamey Flanagan said:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love listening to old broadcast from her! I think her perspective was ahead of it's time and that she was closer to the truth in a lot of these things than many thought at the time. I hope her research finds a good home!

I agree.

If we owned a home and we had a large dry, indoor storage room I would take it all in a minute.  Sounds like the family does not want to give it up to a university. They want sole ownership.

5 hours ago, Jamey Flanagan said:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love listening to old broadcast from her! I think her perspective was ahead of it's time and that she was closer to the truth in a lot of these things than many thought at the time. I hope her research finds a good home!

So did I, and that radio transmitter was weak, so I only got it in my car, and I’m thinking it was Sunday evening but I’m not sure. This subject of what became of her files arose here a few years ago and I had an exchange with Jim D about it. It’s good to know that the files are still in one place. I could partly accommodate the families wishes, but that’s surely not what they are looking for. Maybe Jim will chime in with an idea.