The Education Forum

Vince Palamara thanks you for over 5 MILLION VIEWS on his You Tube channel + another Vince (no, not that one)

Nah,we should thank you.Such a coincidence that I was just on your channel today watching Jerrol Custer.I love me some autopsy witnesses.Found it strange that he said he didn't go anywhere without Sibert or O'Neill,and they are showing him with Reed.

Edited by Michael Crane

Yes! Thank you for all of your valuable contributions @Vince Palamara! I know for me personally, you have posted many of the TV specials that I watched when I was just getting my feet wet in this case! I really appreciate that! It's been a long, strange journey down this rabbit hole but if I could go back I wouldn't change a thing! People who don't study this case just don't understand how big this thing is. Just how many leads and threads there are. I first got interested in this thing as an 11 or 12 year old. I just turned 44, lol! My wife knows just how long I've been studying this thing and one day she asked me "Do you ever read or find out something you didn't know about the JFK assassination?" I answered "Just about every time I start researching I come across something I didn't already know or learn more details to things I had heard." People just don't know, lol!

30 minutes ago, Jamey Flanagan said:

Yes! Thank you for all of your valuable contributions @Vince Palamara! I know for me personally, you have posted many of the TV specials that I watched when I was just getting my feet wet in this case! I really appreciate that! It's been a long, strange journey down this rabbit hole but if I could go back I wouldn't change a thing! People who don't study this case just don't understand how big this thing is. Just how many leads and threads there are. I first got interested in this thing as an 11 or 12 year old. I just turned 44, lol! My wife knows just how long I've been studying this thing and one day she asked me "Do you ever read or find out something you didn't know about the JFK assassination?" I answered "Just about every time I start researching I come across something I didn't already know or learn more details to things I had heard." People just don't know, lol!

Thanks a lot! What truly amazes me is the fact that my books sell every week (especially my latest from a year ago) and especially how not a day goes by when I do not receive a lot of comments on my You Tube channel. The level of enthusiasm is inspiring! I know the feeling you have well. That said, I am in semi-retirement mode LOL: 5 books in 8 years + many radio/Skype/podcasts + several major conference presentations (all on video/You Tube) + A COUP IN CAMELOT, TMWKK (replayed several times on---get this---NEWSMAX!) and the new JFK ASSASSINATION UK documentary...I feel like I have said and done it all.

But, again- whenever I think I am done, I get several (many) messages of enthusiastic interest. :)

Congratulations, Vince. It's well earned. You already hold a place as the foremost civilian researcher on the Secret Service, and you still contribute much to our understanding of the case with your books and YouTube videos. I wish you even more success in the future. We all appreciate your tireless work on this important subject.

14 hours ago, Jamey Flanagan said:

My wife knows just how long I've been studying this thing and one day she asked me "Do you ever read or find out something you didn't know about the JFK assassination?" I answered "Just about every time I start researching I come across something I didn't already know or learn more details to things I had heard."

That's part of what keeps me coming back to the case; no matter how much I read, there's always something new to learn.

Congratulations, Vince! As a long time participant in this subject matter - the events of November 22, 1963 - I can unequivocally state that your work on the Secret Service and their part in what transpired on that date is absolutely without peer!! Don't ever plan to retire!!

14 hours ago, Gary Murr said:

Congratulations, Vince! As a long time participant in this subject matter - the events of November 22, 1963 - I can unequivocally state that your work on the Secret Service and their part in what transpired on that date is absolutely without peer!! Don't ever plan to retire!!

Thanks a lot, Gary!

Michael, Jamey, Denny & Gary have said it all.

Vince, I did write a short review of some of the most important books on the JFK case that were published in 2021 for the 'Dealey Plaza Echo', a recent e-mail from that journals editor indicates that the piece, which includes 'Honest Answers', is on its way to press.

Yes, all the above.

Congrats Vince P. !

And with your years of forum sharing and thousands of postings, I must also commend you in being incredibly respectful to everyone responding to them.

Never once have I seen you confrontational or personally insulting back when someone disagrees with your takes and who may even say so in their own dismissive or insulting tone.

Yes, you went after SS agent Hill and Blaine pretty good after they trashed you on national TV.  But man, they deserved it considering they seriously impugned your name, integrity, books and professional and even personal character to an audience of millions.

Showing the WARRIOR in you "will fight" the personal slander roaring lion when you need or have to.

Vince, thank you.

PS.

I still believe Clint Hill had fallen in love with Jackie Kennedy in his years of extremely close proximity protection of her.

Sharing cigarettes and probably some of her personal feelings while just inches close enough to smell her perfume ... A woman of classy breeding, classic beauty and soft, breathy even sexy speaking manner? 

"Oh Mr. Hill"  ... Come on!

His own marriage strained from time to time.

My gut feeling "guess" is Hill went into a deep post JFK long term depression "in part" because of unrequited love when epic tragic fate and other circumstances ended his Jackie Kennedy security duty and personal closeness to her.

Edited by Joe Bauer

6 hours ago, Pete Mellor said:

Michael, Jamey, Denny & Gary have said it all.

Vince, I did write a short review of some of the most important books on the JFK case that were published in 2021 for the 'Dealey Plaza Echo', a recent e-mail from that journals editor indicates that the piece, which includes 'Honest Answers', is on its way to press.

Great--thanks! Please let me know when it comes out.    :)

1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

Yes, all the above.

Congrats Vince P. !

And with your years of forum sharing and thousands of postings, I must also commend you in being incredibly respectful to everyone responding to them.

Never once have I seen you confrontational or personally insulting back when someone disagrees with your takes and maybe even says so in their own dismissive or insulting tone.

Yes, you went after SS agent Hill and Blaine pretty good after they trashed you on national TV. But, man they deserved it considering they seriously impugned your name, integrity and books to an audience of millions.

Showing the WARRIOR in you "will fight" the personal slander roaring lion when you need or have to.

Vince, thank you.

PS.

I still believe Clint Hill had fallen in love with Jackie Kennedy in his years of extremely close proximity protection of her.

Sharing cigarettes and her personal feeling sharings while just inches close enough to smell her perfume... A woman of classic beauty and soft breathy even sexy speaking manner? Come on!

My gut feeling "guess" is Hill went into a deep post JFK long term depression "in part" because of unrequited love when epic tragic fate and other circumstances ended his Jackie Kennedy security duty and personal closeness to her.

Thanks a ton, Joe. You are spot on about Hill; I agree.

You probably have more than that Vince.I am part of a podcast & I check our Youtube views.I post our content on two different forums.I have clicked on our Youtube video & then go back to see if it registers on Youtube & it doesn't.

17 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

You probably have more than that Vince.I am part of a podcast & I check our Youtube views.I post our content on two different forums.I have clicked on our Youtube video & then go back to see if it registers on Youtube & it doesn't.

Interesting.

• 1 month later...
On 3/6/2022 at 6:15 PM, Vince Palamara said:

Great--thanks! Please let me know when it comes out.    :)

On 3/6/2022 at 11:47 AM, Pete Mellor said:

Vince, My copy of the April 2022 DPUK journal arrived in the post this week.