The Education Forum

JFK to 9/11: Everything is a Rich Man's Trick

I can't believe there isn't one thread about this popular 2013 documentary with millions of views by one Francis Richard Conolly. This 3 1/2 hour video is one of the things that got me interested in the medical evidence. I am not saying that even most of the statements made in this video are accurate, but you have to acknowledge the fact that conspiracy documentaries often have artistic virtues even if they lack factual virtues. Yes, maybe JFK's body wasn't switched with Tippit's, but by God does it try it's hardest to convince you, even if it is style over substance. Conspiracy documentaries always have soul where they lack research. What does everybody think about the fact that this is one of the most popular JFK conspiracy documentaries?

Edited by Micah Mileto

• Micah Mileto changed the title to JFK to 9/11: Everything is a Rich Man's Trick

I listened to 50% of it last night and fell asleep. My thoughts are:

- Does this kind of doc do more damage than good? 

- I enjoyed the German WW2 bits. Understanding that period and making sense of it helps a person understand geopolitics today. In terms of war and crisis being opportunities for one class, not a had thing. Unless of course such a crisis inspires revolution against a ruling class.  

- I think he is on the right lines of how the system has worked and still does to this day, its a dominance hierarchy with the most ruthless and hungry at the top. 

- I think some of the JFKA researches are going to be extremely turned off with the JFKA bits, as this chap seems to latch onto bits that are not necessarily backed by solid evidence and he makes some very sweeping statements and represents them as fact. Some if it is very cringe, borderline unwatchable at times. 

I think videos like “how big oil conquered the world” & “why big oil conquered the world” are much more powerful and convincing, better production too. (Corbett Report). 

On the whole, I do welcome another thread like this. I feel like even some of the die hards on the forum are opening their minds to this being the way things actually work, even if a couple of us have been tirelessly been beating the same drum for 2 years to make that possible. I just hope people bear that in mind when they think about getting caught up in the red/blue hysteria in the lead up to the next election.