The Education Forum

RARE: HSCA Testimony of JFK autopsy Dr. James J. Humes 1978

15 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

Many papers on interviews William Manchester did with autopsy witnesses like George Burkley and the Gawler's funeral home team. Some papers have been sealed until 2067, but many are available now to anybody who shows up, and they can be copied by anyone. Valuable stuff.

https://archives.wesleyan.edu/repositories/2/resources/80

Did Manchester audio recorded any of his interviews? 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Lifton or others,

Wasn't it in Best Evidence where Humes answer to a question is the following " I am under certain obligations that suggest to me that it is not preferable"

It was definately something to that effect.Not word for word,but damn close.

It is also possible that I read it somewhere else.

*What obligations was Humes under? 

14 minutes ago, Michael Crane said:

David Lifton or others,

Wasn't it in Best Evidence where Humes answer to a question is the following " I am under certain obligations that suggest to me that it is not preferable"

It was definately something to that effect.Not word for word,but damn close.

It is also possible that I read it somewhere else.

*What obligations was Humes under? 

That was Humes' first interview with the HSCA, where he said he didn't want to talk about the adrenal glands. Eventually in 1992, Dr. Boswell publicly admitted that JFK had Addison's disease.

Well darn.I thought that it was something more sinister.

31 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

That was Humes' first interview with the HSCA, where he said he didn't want to talk about the adrenal glands. Eventually in 1992, Dr. Boswell publicly admitted that JFK had Addison's disease.

Thank you Micah.

Edited by Michael Crane

After hearing Dr. Humes in this video, I can only surmise he was not so brilliant.

The radiating lines in the skull show where the entry bullet is.  For some odd reason, he chose the entry wound to the skull to be different from his autopsy notes.

He is even told in the meeting that he is stating the entrance wound to be some 10 cm above the EOP where in his autopsy notes and the Warren commission testimony he stated the entrance would was 2.5 cm above the EOP.

On 4/8/2022 at 7:18 AM, Benjamin Cole said:

I would love to hear the audio of your conversation with Dr. Hume. Can you post it online? If you have already, can you link?

Thanks 

Yes, I would like to do that.  I have moved several times since Nov. 1966, so it will take some searching; and then digitizing.  But that must be done, and I would like to do that. DSL

• 2 months later...
On 5/16/2022 at 10:38 PM, David Lifton said:

Yes, I would like to do that.  I have moved several times since Nov. 1966, so it will take some searching; and then digitizing.  But that must be done, and I would like to do that. DSL

Nevermind about my previous comment, the thing i was looking for was The Mysterious Kennedy Outtakes by Florence Graves, 1978