The Education Forum

Zapruder Film Alteration Synopsis

9 minutes ago, John Butler said:

Pete,

I didn't write that.  Jeremy Bojczuk did.  One has to be careful of posting material that has already been posted.

It is the fault of the word processer not you.

Yeah John, I was adding to Jeremy's post.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Jeremy Bojczuk said:

The default position is that the Muchmore film is unaltered. My position is that until someone proves otherwise, we are obliged to believe that the film is unaltered.

Jeremy,

I posted a gif from frames from the Marie Muchmore film.  I am going to assume you saw it.  I am also going to assume you didn't understand, or you did understand it and ignored as usual things you don't like in favor of proclamations and insults.

Here's what you saw.

1.  3 film breaks or gaps in the film with missing frames.  There are more in the intersection. 

2.  I ended the gif with Phil Willis the "flat headed see-through man". 

3.  I am going to assume you didn't catch the relevance of Phil Willis being in the street and darting in front of Marie Muchmore's camera covering the p.limo for several frames.  To most who don't think about it, it was just something Phil Willis did and I think perhaps, but not sure he testified to doing such.

Well, take a look at the Jay Skaggs photo showing where Phil really was wen the p. limo passed his position.

skaggs-23-5-photogs-1a.jpg

I don't believe Phil would have had time to leave the street and return to his position on the NW corner of Houston and Main.

Marie Muchmore is in that crowd film with many others.  Only a select few made it to public viewing.

There is another interesting view of Kennedy here that no one as far as I know has commented on in the Jay Skaggs photo.

skaggs-23-5-photogs-1ab.jpg

Notice that Jackie is not shadowed with dark shadows at all.

John Butler writes:

I am going to assume you didn't catch the relevance of Phil Willis being in the street and darting in front of Marie Muchmore's camera covering the p.limo for several frames.

Go on, then. Explain to us what the relevance is of Phil Willis and his extra-long leg being in the street and darting in front of Marie Muchmore.

If John is trying to prove that the Muchmore film was altered, one of the many things he needs to show is that whoever is supposed to have altered the film actually had access to it.

Is Phil Willis evidence for this? If not, what evidence does John actually have that the film was in the possession of whoever is supposed to have altered it?

The Muchmore film was in the possession of UPI from 25 November. The authorities, in the form of the FBI, first became aware of the film in February 1964. UPI sent the FBI a copy of the film shortly after that, but kept the original for themselves.

Has John looked into the ownership of the Muchmore film beyond the account given by Richard Trask? If he has, what has he found?

If he hasn't found anything, we have no evidence that the authorities, or the lizard people, or creatures from outer space, ever had access to the Muchmore film.

If none of these groups ever had access to the film, they can't have altered it, can they?

6 hours ago, Jeremy Bojczuk said:

Go on, then. Explain to us what the relevance is of Phil Willis and his extra-long leg being in the street and darting in front of Marie Muchmore.

skaggs-23-5-photogs-1a.jpg

Jeremy,

If you haven't figured out that I am talking about alterations, then this should ease your mind.  Phil Willis' extra-long leg is a sight in the Zapruder film.  You won't see that in the Skaggs photo.

Phil and Rosemary are easily identified in this Jay Skaggs photo.  So, those two must do what I call questionable maneuvers by running down Houston Street and beat the p. limo to the SW corner of Elm.

We can see Linda and Rosemary running onto the SW corner of Elm in the Elsie Dorman film.  No Phil is seen on the SW corner.  This is just a few seconds, perhaps 5, before the p. limo passes their position.  How did they beat the p. limo to the SW corner?  How did middle-aged veteran Phil Willis make that run also?

What I am saying is Phil Willis cannot be in two places at once.  In the street of Main and Houston as the p. limo goes by and be in the Jay Skaggs photo on the sidewalk of the NW corner of Houston with his family.

If John is trying to prove that the Muchmore film was altered, one of the many things he needs to show is that whoever is supposed to have altered the film actually had access to it.

I can't provide evidence for the films of Elsie Dorman and Patsy Paschal.  They were supposedly kept from the authorities yet, we see that Elsie Dorman is one of the most altered films in Dealey Plaza.  The same goes for Patsy's film on Main Street.  

Has John looked into the ownership of the Muchmore film beyond the account given by Richard Trask? If he has, what has he found?

Can you prove that these films and photos were kept inviolate from government agencies?  You can't do to the easily seen alterations in the film such as Marie Muchmore, Elsie Dorman, and Patsy Paschal.

Who are these government agencies?  CIA and the FBI and their hench men at UPI and API.  These government agencies are the folks who gave us Operation Mockingbird.

If he hasn't found anything, we have no evidence that the authorities, or the lizard people, or creatures from outer space, ever had access to the Muchmore film.

That's not much of a straw man argument sentence.  "lizard people, or creatures from outer space".  There you go again with your fantasies.

Denial, ignoring facts, and making proclamations (without factual basis) doesn't work without insults 

So, how does that work?  First is denial, second is ignoring the relevant facts, and then loudly proclaim your false version backed up by insults.

As I have said earlier I have Trask's book.  I don't think much oft.  It is a backup source for the Warren Commission.

• 2 months later...
On 5/8/2022 at 10:17 PM, Ron Bulman said:

Nothing on my thoughts?  I'm not nutty?  It's possible?  Nobody read it. Nobody cares.  No one else would consider such an outlandish possibility?

Maybe I'm in a purple haze here.

Editing?