The Education Forum

Opinions on shots fired, and which caused which wounds.

Tommy, my pet theory is that (amongst others), there were shooters at both ends of the 6th floor.

Michael, the pic I can’t find is the SW window, taken from one of the - if not the first - photos of the TSBD after the shots ended. It’s got a spooky face peering down with a spooky ceiling light aglow above his spooky head…..

24 minutes ago, Sean Coleman said:

Tommy, my pet theory is that (amongst others), there were shooters at both ends of the 6th floor.

Michael, the pic I can’t find is the SW window, taken from one of the - if not the first - photos of the TSBD after the shots ended. It’s got a spooky face peering down with a spooky ceiling light aglow above his spooky head…..

If I recall it's the Dillard photo. I think it was Groden who blew it up and said "Look it's a face!" But someone went back and looked up from that location and realized the angle and everything suggested it was a light fixture dangling from the ceiling. 

I personally believe a Mauser was first found on the sixth floor and was perhaps meant to be found. Whether or not that means another patsy was considered or that somehow the original plan to link the Mauser to Oswald fell through, I do not know. I also believe the dent in the chrome trim of the limo was a direct hit.

I believe there were at least two conspirators on the sixth floor, neither of them Oswald. Whether they were firing live rounds of not, I can't say. It seems it would be a waste not to have another shooter in the mix. Two riflemen on the sixth floor seems dubious. It seems more logical to have one shooter and one spotter, three teams of two, not including Umbrella Man and Dark Complexioned Man (or maybe even including them, based on how one feels about the possibility of an umbrella gun.) I've always found it very suspicious that a whole vehicle load of press going north on Houston were all looking straight ahead at the TSBD, at least one reporter having the time to point out a shooter in the window, yet apparently not one was quick enough to snap a picture.

I don't know enough about what evidence there is for a South Knoll shooter, to be honest. I believe there is a documentary where that theory emerged from the analysis of the skull fractures, suggesting the blowout in the rear of the skull was actually a tangential wound. I'm not a doctor, but from what I know it seems more likely to me that it was a shot from in front. I've always felt there was something wrong about the v shaped incision we see in that one autopsy photo and I suspect that v was the result of covering up an entrance would.

I definitely don't think Hickey or anyone else in the motorcade did it. I'm really skeptical of any shooters from a storm drain, but as I understand it, the possibility of the drains being used as escape routes might be plausible.

I'm guessing Connelly was hit twice, though there times is a possibility. I do believe the doctors that said the bullet was still in his thigh at the time of their press briefing, and that that particular bullet in Connally's leg conveniently disappeared from the record.

8 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

I think there was a blurry/grainy picture of a man standing in the window on the 6th floor that I have not seen in awhile.Could this be the picture that you are talking about?

PHOTO OF LEE HARVEY OSWALD IN WINDOW AFTER JFK ASSASSINATION – FAKE! |  Vince Palamara

Looks fake to me.

3 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

I personally believe a Mauser was first found on the sixth floor and was perhaps meant to be found. Whether or not that means another patsy was considered or that somehow the original plan to link the Mauser to Oswald fell through, I do not know. I also believe the dent in the chrome trim of the limo was a direct hit.

I believe there were at least two conspirators on the sixth floor, neither of them Oswald. Whether they were firing live rounds of not, I can't say. It seems it would be a waste not to have another shooter in the mix. Two riflemen on the sixth floor seems dubious. It seems more logical to have one shooter and one spotter, three teams of two, not including Umbrella Man and Dark Complexioned Man (or maybe even including them, based on how one feels about the possibility of an umbrella gun.) I've always found it very suspicious that a whole vehicle load of press going north on Houston were all looking straight ahead at the TSBD, at least one reporter having the time to point out a shooter in the window, yet apparently not one was quick enough to snap a picture.

I don't know enough about what evidence there is for a South Knoll shooter, to be honest. I believe there is a documentary where that theory emerged from the analysis of the skull fractures, suggesting the blowout in the rear of the skull was actually a tangential wound. I'm not a doctor, but from what I know it seems more likely to me that it was a shot from in front. I've always felt there was something wrong about the v shaped incision we see in that one autopsy photo and I suspect that v was the result of covering up an entrance would.

I definitely don't think Hickey or anyone else in the motorcade did it. I'm really skeptical of any shooters from a storm drain, but as I understand it, the possibility of the drains being used as escape routes might be plausible.

I'm guessing Connelly was hit twice, though there times is a possibility. I do believe the doctors that said the bullet was still in his thigh at the time of their press briefing, and that that particular bullet in Connally's leg conveniently disappeared from the record.

The question that has always niggled me about the Mauser is, how would they have matched it to the casings found by the window?

I have a funny feeling that the storm drain theory gained traction after the episode of the X Files where the infamous "Cigarette Smoking Man" was shown to have killed Kennedy by a shot from the storm drain... I believe it to be ludicrous. The simple risk of an unseen witness standing directly above the drain on the path alongside a presidential motorcade at the time of shooting, and them both hearing and seeing (and probably feeling) the gunshot would be far too great to be a serious consideration.

11 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

If I recall it's the Dillard photo. I think it was Groden who blew it up and said "Look it's a face!" But someone went back and looked up from that location and realized the angle and everything suggested it was a light fixture dangling from the ceiling. 

12 minutes ago, Paul Bacon said:

I've seen that Dillard photo.  I can't find it right now, but it shows a dangling light and a face.

It might be on Robin Unger's site.

Found it in Groden’s book and am trying desperately to upload it!

14 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

CA4BFA19-8BCE-4B3A-B1B3-FA4FF5CE3A13.jpeg.6c26124d6ff4f990dd49b01851d25a70.jpeg41844031-CBC0-48AD-B42A-EFF397F26891.thumb.jpeg.c6d864db9706f6ed1d15dcd79049bdb7.jpeg69B05E12-F083-4070-B8C7-EE21547E99CF.jpeg.11f945b0d1dfb1ada3d53b076fce9cbd.jpeg

mmmmmm……..interesting….

10 hours ago, Tommy Tomlinson said:

The question that has always niggled me about the Mauser is, how would they have matched it to the casings found by the window?

I have a funny feeling that the storm drain theory gained traction after the episode of the X Files where the infamous "Cigarette Smoking Man" was shown to have killed Kennedy by a shot from the storm drain... I believe it to be ludicrous. The simple risk of an unseen witness standing directly above the drain on the path alongside a presidential motorcade at the time of shooting, and them both hearing and seeing (and probably feeling) the gunshot would be far too great to be a serious consideration.

It might of also gained traction from the episode of The Men Who Killed Kennedy.

Not my diagram either.I like & agree with the bullet order hitting JFK & Conally.I would just switch the Umbrella Man shot with a shot from the south knoll.

Edited by Michael Crane