The Education Forum

Jeff Bezos' grandfather, L.P. Gise, probably knew a few things about the assassination.

Grandpa Gise also makes Amazon's origin story (garage beginnings, loan from mom) sound pretty contrived.

If you are a subscriber to the theory that JFK's insistence that neither friend nor foe in the Middle East should have nuclear weapons, and that his insistence may have ultimately got him killed, then Lawrence Preston Gise should at least be considered a "person of interest", since he held a key position at the Atomic Energy Commission (AEC) in '57/'58, when NUMEC was formed to make weapons grade nuclear material.

Wikipedia does a good job of explaining "The Apollo Affair", which began in 1965 with the discovery by the AEC that enough weapons grade material was missing to make about six nukes. 

The dubiousness of Amazon's humble beginnings narrative, given that Grandpa Gise went on to found DARPA (ARPA until 1972) in 1958 after leaving the AEC, should prompt some consideration that L.P. Gise knew some things.

Bezos’ Grandfather Helped Found DARPA. Before That Though, L.P. Gise Was A High-Level Director At The AEC.

Very interesting on Bezo’s grandfather. So no rags to riches story. 

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Very interesting on Bezo’s grandfather. So no rags to riches story. 

I don't think any of these Tech Billionaires have legitimate rags to riches stories. Bill Gates original "rags" story has been put to rest for a number of years now. Then there is Zuckerberg and Twitter's Dorsey. Someone is always saying Facebook started as a DARPA project to collect personal info.

Elon Musk and his family should be getting a closer look. He seems to check a lot of boxes for "Billionaire with a mysterious agenda."

It looks like quite a few of these immensely successful entrepreneurs, entertainers, and career politicians owe their success to some nefarious activities on the part of their parents and grandparents. 

NJ Gov. Phil Murphy connects to JFK via his wife (her father was almost definitely doing something for the CIA.) Mayor de Blasio to JFK via his mom (both parents and uncle were CIA.) John Kerry's father, Richard, was also involved in the effort to get Israel nukes. To make this non-partisan, the Bush connections are well known. McCain had Edgar Bronfman connections, and Romney, I heard recently, had connections to that Mormon family (the LeBaron clan) that was killed in Mexico two years ago by a drug cartel (the LeBaron's were the cartel's competition it seems.)

Out of all these famous or fabulously powerful and/or wealthy prodigy, Pop-Star Katy Perry, is the most interesting and seemingly endless Rabbit Hole.

She was hardly "discovered" at the Supermarket check-out. Her great uncle was Charles M. Schwab, founder of US Steel and once owner of the company that eventually "morphed" into NUMEC of the Apollo Affair. Her Uncle had Pepsi connections and was director of Mommy Dearest, the story of film star and Pepsi Board member Joan Crawford (she was in Dallas for the convention.) Her uncle (died 1995) also connects to an interesting Epstein associate.

Perry's use of occult symbiology (like in her Pepsi Superbowl half-time show a few years ago), might be deeper than just standard theatrics.

I would argue that professional athletes are the only cohort that one can say are entirely "self-made." Plenty of Pop Stars and musicians are immensely talented, but it still takes slick marketing and networking to get recognition. No amount of marketing or networking though can turn a marginal athlete into a Tom Brady or Tiger Woods.

Edited by Robert Wheeler

14 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

Makes you wonder ... 

Yasha Levine’s “Surveillance Valley” which outlines the origins of big tech and their connections to ARPA (DARPA) is well worth a read. 

I'm interested in DARPA's early days. I grew up near Ft. Monmouth (my dad worked for various contractors over the years there - now closed) and that's where a lot of '50s to '70s "hi-tech" came out of. Rome AFB in NY was also a big DARPA facility as well as Langley Field in VA (the first NASA HQ.) All three have Rosenberg spy ring connections. 

Probably not coincidently, Admiral Lewis Strauss main project during WWII was related to R&D and production of proximity fuses (they used radio interference to explode ordnance "near" an aircraft, rather than needing a direct hit.) Rosenberg took proximity fuse plans from Ft. Monmouth years before the atomic secrets.

2 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

I'm interested in DARPA's early days. I grew up near Ft. Monmouth (my dad worked for various contractors over the years there - now closed) and that's where a lot of '50s to '70s "hi-tech" came out of. Rome AFB in NY was also a big DARPA facility as well as Langley Field in VA (the first NASA HQ.) All three have Rosenberg spy ring connections. 

Probably not coincidently, Admiral Lewis Strauss main project during WWII was related to R&D and production of proximity fuses (they used radio interference to explode ordnance "near" an aircraft, rather than needing a direct hit.) Rosenberg took proximity fuse plans from Ft. Monmouth years before the atomic secrets.

That’s interesting, Robert. Yasha states Larry Page and Serge Brun were seeded by DARPA. DARPA also had an almost identical project to the early Facebook. They close their project the day before Facebook launches. ARPA, the precursor to DARPA was heavily involved with the beginning’s of the internet. The book is full of fascinating stuff about big tech’s connections to the Pentagon and them using institutions like Stanford to cherry pick promising students for future projects. 

What we know is; if the state (security apparatus) does you a favour, you owe them for life. 

Good to see you back posting.