The Education Forum

VIDEO: Six Thirty Five

On 5/4/2022 at 2:24 PM, Gil Jesus said:

FWIW, I found somewhere that the C-130 with the limo didn't land till 8:00pm, so the body HAD to have come back via AF-1.

I discuss that in this essay...

https://ss100x.wordpress.com/2017/07/02/an-examination-of-the-presidential-limousine-in-the-white-house-garage-my-essay-from-kennedy-assassination-chronicles-vol-5-issue-4/

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

Thanks. That's a great essay and very informative.

12 hours ago, Gil Jesus said:

Thanks. That's a great essay and very informative.

Thank you! Happy to be of help...

1 hour ago, Pamela Brown said:

Thank you! Happy to be of help...

Hello Pamela,

What is the verdict on a bullet hole being found on the floor pan of the X-100? Any photos or reports on such a thing?

Yay or nay?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2022 at 9:01 AM, John Butler said:

Gil,

David Lifton and Doug Horne have pretty much explained what happened enroute to the autopsy and during the autopsy.

I have one question.  If the shipping casket arrived before the bronze casket arrived would that indicate two different sources of transportation from Dallas?

There was 20 minutes difference in arrival.  Does that indicate 1 plane or 2 planes.  It has been so long since I have read David Lifton I don't remember.

Short answer: "No."  Here's the key (as stated in B.E.):  "An empty casket at the Bethesda front entrance, means  (or implies) an empty casket upon take-off from Dallas."  So in answer to your question: only one source of transportation; but. . .; but there was "slight of hand" (at Dallas' Love Field) after the Dallas coffin arrived (from Parkland Hospital; at 2:05 PM CST) and prior to take-off from Love Field (at 2:48 PM PST). That's when LBJ delayed the take-off, saying he must be sworn in first. LBJ then called everyone to the more forward area of the plane. (See Best Evidence, Ch. 28, and Ch. 31, for details, with timelines, photos, and much other data).

On 5/4/2022 at 12:24 PM, Gil Jesus said:

FWIW, I found somewhere that the C-130 with the limo didn't land till 8:00pm, so the body HAD to have come back via AF-1.

The President's body returned to Washington on Air Force One, but not inside the Dallas coffin (which was empty). The body was in the forward luggage area.  (See B.E., Chs. 28 and 31 for details -- timelines, etc.)

1 hour ago, David Lifton said:

Short answer: "No."  Here's the key (as stated in B.E.):  "An empty casket at the Bethesda front entrance, means  (or implies) an empty casket upon take-off from Dallas."  So in answer to your question: only one source of transportation; but. . .; but there was "slight of hand" (at Dallas' Love Field) after the Dallas coffin arrived (from Parkland Hospital; at 2:05 PM CST) and prior to take-off from Love Field (at 2:48 PM PST). That's when LBJ delayed the take-off, saying he must be sworn in first. LBJ then called everyone to the more forward area of the plane. (See Best Evidence, Ch. 28, and Ch. 31, for details, with timelines, photos, and much other data).

David,

I have always thought that they may have moved the body to the cargo hold for whatever nefarious purpose.  But, the cargo hold doesn't seem big enough.  Is the forward baggage area the same size as the rest of the cargo hold?

boeing-707-cargo-space-size-of-men.jpg

This looks to be about 4 feet in height in this 707 cargo hold.  I would guess you could work seated or bent over and do the dirty work.  

Edited by John Butler

6 hours ago, John Butler said:

David,

I have always thought that they may have moved the body to the cargo hold for whatever nefarious purpose.  But, the cargo hold doesn't seem big enough.  Is the forward baggage area the same size as the rest of the cargo hold?

boeing-707-cargo-space-size-of-men.jpg

This looks to be about 4 feet in height in this 707 cargo hold.  I would guess you could work seated or bent over and do the dirty work.  

DSL Response:  Thanks for that great photo.  Regarding your question: I don't know (or remember). Please note::  the "work" simply consisted of smashing the skull. in order to get out  as much brain tissue as possible. Also note: nothing went as planned, because Gov. JC was unexpectedly shot.(5/17/22)

1 hour ago, David Lifton said:

DSL Response:  Thanks for that great photo.  Regarding your question: I don't know (or remember). Please note::  the "work" simply consisted of smashing the skull. in order to get out  as much brain tissue as possible. Also note: nothing went as planned, because Gov. JC was unexpectedly shot.(5/17/22)

Maybe,just maybe...JFK was not killed in the kill zone from behind.He advanced too far forward & had to get hit by the back-up team in front.Of course this is just a thought at this point & is not an opinion yet.

Edited by Michael Crane

14 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

Maybe,just maybe...JFK was not killed in the kill zone from behind.He advanced too far forward & had to get hit by the back-up team in front.Of course this is just a thought at this point & is not an opinion yet

Michael,

That comes closer to my idea/opinion that Kennedy ran a gauntlet on Houston and Elm.  The sequence of shooting is in front of the Court Records building, the intersection of Houston and Elm, and then in front of the TSBD.  And, not down by the Grassy Knoll.  I don't think anyone takes this seriously except for me.  This is what I see in the films and witness testimonies.  But, as I said few if any believe that.  

34 minutes ago, John Butler said:

I don't think anyone takes this seriously except for me.  This is what I see in the films and witness testimonies.  But, as I said few if any believe that.  

Shouldn't that tell you something about your research methods and conclusions?

29 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

Shouldn't that tell you something about your research methods and conclusions?

No.  It is what the evidence shows.  In some cases what is interpreted from the evidence as in the case of Marie Muchmore.  More on this later.

16 hours ago, David Lifton said:

the "work" simply consisted of smashing the skull. in order to get out  as much brain tissue as possible.

David,

Thanks for your reply.  A new question:

Is smashing the skull to remove the brain, and to remove any bullets, bullet types, or bullet traces such as wound paths.  It just struck that the smashing wound to the skull, the so-called surgery, had to be matched in the in the Zapruder film.  I believe there was plenty of time to get that information to the film alterers.  

7 hours ago, John Butler said:

No.  It is what the evidence shows.  In some cases what is interpreted from the evidence as in the case of Marie Muchmore.  More on this later.

So every other researcher who has spent years working on this case is wrong, and you, John Butler, have managed to discern hitherto unknown truths about the assassination that nobody else has?