The Education Forum

Jean Rene Souetre expelled from the US 18hrs after JFKA?!

2 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

The main takeaway is that a foreign gunman using the name Souetre was there that day. You’d think that confusion about who it actually was would not detract from its significance. 

Agree entirely. 

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/11/2022 at 1:49 PM, Larry Hancock said:

Given that this same topic comes up over and over and over again in threads here I'm just going to post some of my own commentary on it for reference...take a look at the material I cite in the blog posts and make your own decision - and in addition to posting this here previously it has been shareed with many of those who have researched and written on Souetre:

https://larryhancock.wordpress.com/2018/12/10/jean-souetre/

https://larryhancock.wordpress.com/2018/12/12/mystery-solved/

Larry H., my deepest sympathies. You labor to set out facts, as clear as can be, and it makes no difference. 

This discussion has proceeded without anyone seeming to notice that the lead article in the opening post has nothing to do with the title, no mention of Souetre.

Once ideas with appealing stories get started, they can morph and expand and live forever, unmoored to any need for factual underpinning. These are what may be called "zombie ideas" in scholarship, whose only basis for continued existence is self-referential citation of themselves.

Edited by Greg Doudna

6 hours ago, Greg Doudna said:

This discussion has proceeded without anyone seeming to notice that the lead article in the opening post has nothing to do with the title, no mention of Souetre.

Greg, he is clearly mentioned in one of the quote sections, which is why I raised the topic recently, it was of interest to me. TBH I thank Larry and others for their input. 

3 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

Greg, he is clearly mentioned in one of the quote sections, which is why I raised the topic recently, it was of interest to me. TBH I thank Larry and others for their input. 

My apologies, I see it now. 

I wish people here would read the article Chris posted, and even more importantly the other articles in that series, of which this one is part 4. How can we be participants in this discussion, in which most of us at least recognize the ‘deep state’ as it existed during the 1960’s, and dismiss the real history of US and CIA meddling? Do you all think that was then this is now? Distinguished authors like David Talbot and Hank Albarelli, John Neman, and our own Larry Hancock and Jim DiEugenio, know full well the outsized power wielded by the Dulles brothers and the elites they represented. Yet when the subject of poopoo collusion comes up, when fascists abroad and at home appear in the flux, we simply ignore them. Come on folks ….

6 hours ago, David Andrews said:

If we lose track in the near future, would someone please post the link to the upcoming Part 5?  Thanks.

I will - I am signed up to email updates. 

21 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

I wish people here would read the article Chris posted, and even more importantly the other articles in that series, of which this one is part 4. How can we be participants in this discussion, in which most of us at least recognize the ‘deep state’ as it existed during the 1960’s, and dismiss the real history of US and CIA meddling? Do you all think that was then this is now? Distinguished authors like David Talbot and Hank Albarelli, John Neman, and our own Larry Hancock and Jim DiEugenio, know full well the outsized power wielded by the Dulles brothers and the elites they represented. Yet when the subject of poopoo collusion comes up, when fascists abroad and at home appear in the flux, we simply ignore them. Come on folks ….

This has to be the biggest frustration in regard to the JFKA/research community. It's that many suspect that the JFKA was some kind of rare instance of corruption in history, as opposed to it having become rife, or the constant. For those who have an interest; we surely see commonalities, parallels, and a pattern with later assassinations of people who had significant influence. It's easy to see into the Nixon era and Watergate that corruption existed in other forms, the foreign policy charade carried on. If you get away with something like assassinating a president, you can do anything, as it means you have the state institutions capable of investigating such things in your pocket. If anything, once these institutions were corrupted, they'd have been bound to go along with later corruptions. It's like a cop who goes dirty for the first time, you're then in it for the whole long ride, as you're part of it, you're compromised.

Some make the case here that members such as myself have a broken trust with government and that is why I suspect further corruption etc. Actually, it's entirely logical to expect a continuation of the corruption, because you have the conditions for that to be the case. The odd author has in the past crunched the numbers on the odds of such events happening in a sequence, they're unfathomably unlikely. Yet, people still think it all sounds legit. If someone won the sweepstakes or lottery 5 times in a row, would we all suck it up, and accept it? Or, would we think something corrupt is going on and be screaming blue murder? 

We have an emotional part of the brain, which is much older in an evolutionary sense than the rational part of the brain which developed later, as we became more sophisticated creatures. The emotional part is the instinctive part, the rational part is the thinking, logical part. If you can put a society into the emotional brain, using fear or other tools, they'll ignore what is rational or logical.  The emotional brain roughly consists of the 6 F's (fight, flight, freeze, fear, feeding, fornication). To me it seems obvious what is happening. It is too shocking, upsetting and hard to confront for most readers that their own government's, or political system has been in a constant state of betraying the voters. A deception has been going on perpetrated by this neo-fascist network, acting on the interests of oligarchs. There are more people awake to this every day, who are chastised for such thoughts by MSM. We're really talking about something that has gone on in every empire, Europe's history is riddled with it. Prouty, who gets some stick here, very clearly outlined how honest institutions are infiltrated by networks. I am sure many of you have read the Gladio stuff? How does anyone think training camps all over the place full of international assassins is a good thing? Sounds like something the German's would do in WW2. We swallowed the war on terror thing but, who are the terrorists? 

In conclusion, yes, the foreign assassins angle deserves more prominence. In any investigation there are biases, and some things that people don't want to see. In fact, they've been trained to look the other way. 

Edited by Chris Barnard

1 hour ago, Chris Barnard said:

This has to be the biggest frustration in regard to the JFKA/research community. It's that many suspect that the JFKA was some kind of rare instance of corruption in history, as opposed to it having become rife, or the constant. For those who have an interest; we surely see commonalities, parallels, and a pattern with later assassinations of people who had significant influence. It's easy to see into the Nixon era and Watergate that corruption existed in other forms, the foreign policy charade carried on. If you get away with something like assassinating a president, you can do anything, as it means you have the state institutions capable of investigating such things in your pocket. If anything, once these institutions were corrupted, they'd have been bound to go along with later corruptions. It's like a cop who goes dirty for the first time, you're then in it for the whole long ride, as you're part of it, you're compromised.

Some make the case here that members such as myself have a broken trust with government and that is why I suspect further corruption etc. Actually, it's entirely logical to expect a continuation of the corruption, because you have the conditions for that to be the case. The odd author has in the past crunched the numbers on the odds of such events happening in a sequence, they're unfathomably unlikely. Yet, people still think it all sounds legit. If someone won the sweepstakes or lottery 5 times in a row, would we all suck it up, and accept it? Or, would we think something corrupt is going on and be screaming blue murder? 

We have an emotional part of the brain, which is much older in an evolutionary sense than the rational part of the brain which developed later, as we became more sophisticated creatures. The emotional part is the instinctive part, the rational part is the thinking, logical part. If you can put a society into the emotional brain, using fear or other tools, they'll ignore what is rational or logical.  The emotional brain roughly consists of the 6 F's (fight, flight, freeze, fear, feeding, fornication). To me it seems obvious what is happening. It is too shocking, upsetting and hard to confront for most readers that their own government's, or political system has been in a constant state of betraying the voters. A deception has been going on perpetrated by this neo-fascist network, acting on the interests of oligarchs. There are more people awake to this every day, who are chastised for such thoughts by MSM. We're really talking about something that has gone on in every empire, Europe's history is riddled with it. Prouty, who gets some stick here, very clearly outlined how honest institutions are infiltrated by networks. I am sure many of you have read the Gladio stuff? How does anyone think training camps all over the place full of international assassins is a good thing? Sounds like something the German's would do in WW2. We swallowed the war on terror thing but, who are the terrorists? 

In conclusion, yes, the foreign assassins angle deserves more prominence. In any investigation there are biases, and some things that people don't want to see. In fact, they've been trained to look the other way. 

My bet is that very few of the posters have read about Gladio in any detail. We’ve had many threads about it, about the links with Permindex. It intersects with French Intelligence protecting DeGaulle against OAS attempts to kill him, and their concern for DeGaulle’s safety in Mexico, which is why they were concerned about the possibility that Souetre was in the neighborhood. 
Larry - if you read this, please answer my question about whether the French accepted the FBI’s explanation in regard to the Souetre info. I’ve read that report many times, and it is confusing. When did we start believing the FBI? Even the dentist friend of Souetre later contradicted the FBI’s summary of his questioning by them. I think you are right to hold a high bar when it comes to evidence, but why do you believe the FBI in this case? I’ve read all your material on the subject, and still have the same basic question - you say the FBI signed off on Souetre being in Dallas on Nov 22, and so informed the French. Do you have any way of assessing the French reaction to the FBI? I’d like to add here that behind the scenes there was a war of sorts between DeGaulle and NATO, and a lack of trust of the CIA. And at home we had two Soviet defectors - Nosenko and Golitsyn - whose stories did not jibe. Angleton chose to believe Golitsyn, who claimed that DeGaulle’s services were infiltrated by a soviet agents, as if that explained his distrust of the West. Ultimately JFK reached out to Kruschchev in his quest for world peace, and discovered that K was as beleaguered by his own MIC as JFK. All of this animosity and distrust has old roots. The Dulles Brothers, the Bush family, American Oligarchy were never going to make peace with Communism. We can’t even have normal relations with Cuba, to this day, and advances made during Obama’s administration have been reversed under Trump and now Biden. And we are at war with Russia. Was all this inevitable because Russia is just an evil empire? What if Russia had been allowed in to the European Union? Is Russia worse than the US? Really? Are we reformed now that we totally screwed up the Middle East (for 100 years) and exited Afghanistan? Are we the good guys? No, no. No good guys in this geopolitical chess game. And this forum, dedicated to the murder of our President, would I wish be interested in how the world might be a different place if it wasn’t ruled by greedy warmongers and Capitalists, Democrat and Republican.
Chris makes the point that we are being manipulated, and that those that wake up to this fact are marginalized. Ain’t that true? Aren’t we being censored? We are happy with Joe Biden because he’s not Trump. I’m not. We got Biden because the corporate Democrats made sure Bernie Sanders didn’t run. And in this election cycle they have primaried progressive Democrats and poured dark money into campaigns to defeat them. 

Paul, if you back though the links in my post  you will find that the French actually tracked down and interviewed he restaurant employee who had been in Texas, Mexico and Canada and who was associated with the original small French newspaper speculation that led to French intelligence contacting the FBI in the first place.   With that and the information from the FBI they had the full story that the only connection to Texas for Souetre was the Christmas cards and letters and that involved correspondence only - although it had confused the investigation for a time. At that point French intelligence merely advised the FBI, thanks them for their help and that was it as far as I can tell.   Of course I'm doing this post from memory but that is my recollection.  As to why one would believe the FBI, well first off they did do a detailed investigation with several agents and took the French request seriously, that is clear and we have a pretty solid point by point detailing of the inquiry, not just some superficial memo written without spending time on it.   As to the French,  they had instigated the inquiry over concern about Souetre being in the US but most particularly in Mexico - with DeGaulle's planned spring 1964 trip in mind.  And that trip did proceed as planned:  https://www.nytimes.com/1964/03/20/archives/de-gaulle-ends-hls-mexican-visit-speeches-brief-as-he-starts-back.html

He also participated in several open car motorcades and very public appearances while in Mexico: 

Edited by Larry Hancock

On 5/11/2022 at 1:49 PM, Larry Hancock said:

Given that this same topic comes up over and over and over again in threads here I'm just going to post some of my own commentary on it for reference...take a look at the material I cite in the blog posts and make your own decision - and in addition to posting this here previously it has been shareed with many of those who have researched and written on Souetre:

Larry - I’m quoting your post here to make it easier to locate should others want to read it. I’ve read it several times, and it never convinced me that we had the final word on the subject. I still have not located the link you mention above. I’ll keep trying. 

Edited by Paul Brancato

Paul,  I've posted (here) the links to my Wordpress blog research on Souetre several times and the citations/documents I refer to are linked inside those blog posts - are you saying you have not read those?   Not sure I'm following you.  In any event here are the links to my blog posts:

Larry - I’ve read the links. No clarity gained by me. What is it that enables you to conclude anything definitive one way or another?