The Education Forum

Admiral Calvin Galloway

Posted (edited)

Was part of the shenanigans going on at Bethesda.He led the joint casket team on that wild goose chase as a diversion tactic.

image.jpeg.1091d65c65e9c05228fc2c8d90ed8fe5.jpeg

Who was his superior? The White House?

Discuss.

Edited by Michael Crane

20 minutes ago, Michael Crane said:

So nobody wants to touch this with a 10 foot pole? The information about Calvin driving came from a reporter with the Washington Post.

Hi Michael,

Could you share the piece from the Washington Post (the text or a link). 

Thanks 

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the contribution Ben.Here we have another witness being told to watch the body.The Secret Service taking the body out of Parkland by force seems to have had an impact on others.Others seem to be worried about the body being taken again (Like Air Force One for example)

This is a forum for discussion & I have no problem sharing my thoughts & my eventual opinion.I know that there are others that have opinions & choose not to participate in the topic which is sad IMHO.One persons thoughts or opinion can lead to other findings.

Some members here seem to take this forum like they are under oath in a court of law or are afraid of being wrong,so they choose not to participate.

To me this is a serious event & worthy of discussion,I don't care who was driving.

Edited by Michael Crane