The Education Forum

JFK researchers like mysteries, so why...

Most JFK researchers like solving mysteries to get at the truth.

Therefore I am somewhat baffled by the lack of interest here

in my postings regarding the govt (LBJ and Nixon) Apollo moon

missions hoax. I have posted numerous studies showing how

the Apollo photos were fabricated...yet only two forum members

have shown an interest.

I have hundreds of photo analyses showing proof of fabrication.

Is anyone here interested in studying them and commenting?

Marcel Dehaeseleer, Belgian forum member and JFK researcher,

asked me to prepare for his webpage some of my Apollo studies

which might most grab people's attention. Here is a page I prepared

for Marcel. Study it, and if it interests you, go to the OTHER

CONSPIRACIES section and study others.

This study shows some color photos from a previous mission

carelessly scattered on the footpad of the LEM. Yet no such

photos were taken to the moon.

I will continue posting all the others if enough people respond

to this message that they find the subject interesting.

Jack :)

If John wanted to create a forum about the "Appollo Hoax", then I would certainly visit it.  :)

Denis...he has done that. That is what I was referring to. Click on ASSASSINATION

OF JKF in the header, then click on POLITICAL CONSPIRACIES. I am afraid that like

you, not many members are aware of this NEW CATEGORY.

Please go there and check it out and let us know what you think.

Jack ;)

Most JFK researchers like solving mysteries to get at the truth.

Therefore I am somewhat baffled by the lack of interest here

in my postings regarding the govt (LBJ and Nixon) Apollo moon

missions hoax. I have posted numerous studies showing how

the Apollo photos were fabricated...yet only two forum members

have shown an interest.

I have hundreds of photo analyses showing proof of fabrication.

Is anyone here interested in studying them and commenting?

Marcel Dehaeseleer, Belgian forum member and JFK researcher,

asked me to prepare for his webpage some of my Apollo studies

which might most grab people's attention. Here is a page I prepared

for Marcel. Study it, and if it interests you, go to the OTHER

CONSPIRACIES section and study others.

This study shows some color photos from a previous mission

carelessly scattered on the footpad of the LEM. Yet no such

photos were taken to the moon.

I will continue posting all the others if enough people respond

to this message that they find the subject interesting.

Jack :)

Here is another page which I sent to Marcel.

Jack

Great Jack!

BTW, do you have the National Geographic Channel?

National Geographic Channel tonight:

Sunday, January 2, 2005, at 8P EST

NGC Presents I

Conspiracy Moon Landing [TV-G]

In 1969, Neil Armstrong stepped onto the moon. The achievement was a monumental undertaking involving thousands of people - perhaps the greatest human endeavor. So why are there still those who claim that the moon landings were phony?

If John wanted to create a forum about the "Appollo Hoax", then I would certainly visit it.  :)

Denis...he has done that. That is what I was referring to. Click on ASSASSINATION

OF JKF in the header, then click on POLITICAL CONSPIRACIES. I am afraid that like

you, not many members are aware of this NEW CATEGORY.

Please go there and check it out and let us know what you think.

Jack ;)

Moon landings are a bit off topic for me; however, anything that ties into the assassination regarding the space program, or Werner Von Braun, etc, would definitely catch my interest.

Pamela

Moon landings are a bit off topic for me; however, anything that ties into the assassination regarding the space program, or Werner Von Braun, etc, would definitely catch my interest. 

Pamela

Did you know that Pres Kennedy spent the last Saturday of his life at Cape Canaveral, inspecting the Saturn rocket (intended to take man to the moon) accompanied by Sen George Smathers of FL and Dr Von Braun? JFK had intended that the lunar landing occur within the last few months of his second term. There are two terrific photos (one with JFK and Smathers; one with JFK and Von Braun) available at the Corbis web-site (search for "President Kennedy at Cape Canaveral"). (Pictures apparently too large for me to attach.) Altogether fitting for him to spend that Saturday at the Cape. He also watched the launch of a Polaris missile.

Jack,

I did a Google on moon landing hoax, and the first two sites I've looked at do not cover the question of no rover tracks shown in photos. It's an interesting question that they are apparently unaware of or else have avoided.

That said, it seems to me the strongest evidence that we did land on the moon are the moon rocks that were brought back.

The site linked below quotes this email from "geologist Callum MacAlister" (I also did a search on MacAlister; he studied geology in England but apparently does not have a degree. He sounds knowledgeable enough.)

"Moon rocks are certainly non-terrestrial basalt in origin, and do not match in composition any other extraterrestrial rocks (i.e. meteorites). I could go on at great and boring length about QAPF diagrams, intergrown feldspars, oxygen-depleted micas and the like. But I won't.

"So, my point? I KNOW man went to the moon. There's no other way moon rocks could have come here. If they had fallen as meteorites, the atmosphere would have oxidized them in a most obvious way. These rocks are genuine, and have spent, oh, the last 5 billion years or so in an oxygen-poor, radiation-bombarded environment (fusion trails...ask me later)."

http://www.redzero.demon.co.uk/moonhoax/Rocks.htm

Also, if the Apollo moon landings were faked, what was the near-disastrous Apollo 13 mission all about? Do you feel that they had to fake some sort of failed mission or it would all look too perfect?

Ron

Edited by Ron Ecker

Jack,

I did a Google on moon landing hoax, and the first two sites I've looked at do not cover the question of no rover tracks shown in photos. It's an interesting question that they are apparently unaware of or else have avoided.

That said, it seems to me the strongest evidence that we did land on the moon are the moon rocks that were brought back.

The site linked below quotes this email from "geologist Callum MacAlister" (I also did a search on MacAlister; he studied geology in England but apparently does not have a degree. He sounds knowledgeable enough.)

"Moon rocks are certainly non-terrestrial basalt in origin, and do not match in composition any other extraterrestrial rocks (i.e. meteorites). I could go on at great and boring length about QAPF diagrams, intergrown feldspars, oxygen-depleted micas and the like. But I won't.

"So, my point? I KNOW man went to the moon. There's no other way moon rocks could have come here. If they had fallen as meteorites, the atmosphere would have oxidized them in a most obvious way. These rocks are genuine, and have spent, oh, the last 5 billion years or so in an oxygen-poor, radiation-bombarded environment (fusion trails...ask me later)."

Also, if the Apollo moon landings were faked, what was the near-disastrous Apollo 13 mission all about? Do you feel that they had to fake some sort of failed mission or it would all look too perfect?

Ron

Ron:

1. Googling will get you nowhere if you type APOLLO MOON HOAX. The first hundred

or so entries are all SPONSORED BY NASA. The chief promulgator of bad information

is a website and its imitators called BAD ASTRONOMY. I have bookmarked a few GOOD

sites and can post them when I have time to look them up...such as these:

http://www.aulis.com/nasa6.htm

http://www.conspiracyworld.com/index0035.htm

2. Nobody knows what a real MOON ROCK consists of.

3. Yes...Apollo 13 was a PROPAGANDA TRICK to rekindle lagging interest

in moon missions.

Think for yourself. Look at the photos I post. Do not let govt propagandists

think for you.

Thanks for your interest.

Jack

:)

Jack,

Ron

Ron:

1. Googling will get you nowhere if you type APOLLO MOON HOAX. The first hundred

or so entries are all SPONSORED BY NASA. The chief promulgator of bad information

is a website and its imitators called BAD ASTRONOMY. I have bookmarked a few GOOD

sites and can post them when I have time to look them up...such as these:

http://www.aulis.com/nasa6.htm

http://www.conspiracyworld.com/index0035.htm

2. Nobody knows what a real MOON ROCK consists of.

3. Yes...Apollo 13 was a PROPAGANDA TRICK to rekindle lagging interest

in moon missions.

Think for yourself. Look at the photos I post. Do not let govt propagandists

think for you.

Thanks for your interest.

Jack ;)

Thanks, Dawn...I will be posting many more examples. I hope you

will study them and comment.

Jack :blink:

Googling will get you nowhere if you type APOLLO MOON HOAX. The first hundred

or so entries are all SPONSORED BY NASA.

Jack,

Seems to me that a NASA-sponsored site is the best place to go to get NASA's answers to questions raised by CTs. As I said, the first two such sites I visited do not even address the rover track issue you've raised, which certainly suggests that you're on to something.

Ron

P.S. Since you are of the photo alteration school of thought on JFK, have you considered the possibility that the moon photos showing no rover tracks have been altered?

Edited by Ron Ecker

Googling will get you nowhere if you type APOLLO MOON HOAX. The first hundred

or so entries are all SPONSORED BY NASA.

Jack,

Seems to me that a NASA-sponsored site is the best place to go to get NASA's answers to questions raised by CTs. As I said, the first two such sites I visited do not even address the rover track issue you've raised, which certainly suggests that you're on to something.

Ron

P.S. Since you are of the photo alteration school of thought on JFK, have you considered the possibility that the moon photos showing no rover tracks have been altered?

Ron...thanks for your interest. NASA is desperate to debunk any evidence

of hoaxed photos. Most of them cannot be debunked.

I am not sure what you mean by alteration of the NASA photos. The photos

were shot in an earthly studio, making them FAKES. In addition, some ALTERATIONS

were likely done to them also (which is too complicated to explain briefly).

My theory is that some of the people FAKING THE PHOTOS did not approve of

what they were having to do. So these WHISTLEBLOWERS purposely planted

many clues in most photos, hoping somebody would notice. For instance, rovers

MUST leave tracks...so if any photo shows trackless rovers, that photo MUST be

fake! I think things like this were done on purpose by patriots working under duress.

I have found about a dozen photos of rovers which did not leave tracks.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

were shot in an earthly studio, making them FAKES.

I mean that it's possible that the NASA photos were shot on the moon, including rover tracks, but someone here on earth later altered photos to remove rover tracks, so they could publish them and say, "See, the moon landing was faked!"

Not all dishonest people work for the government.

Ron

were shot in an earthly studio, making them FAKES.

I mean that it's possible that the NASA photos were shot on the moon, including rover tracks, but someone here on earth later altered photos to remove rover tracks, so they could publish them and say, "See, the moon landing was faked!"

Not all dishonest people work for the government.

Ron

The ONLY source for Apollo photos is NASA, so if the photos were

altered, then NASA did it.

Jack