The Education Forum

Hickey might have fired his AR15 -- members survey.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Below i have shown a simplified copy of my earlier table re the timings of the Bronson frames & the Z frames & the Hickey shots or possible shots. As can be seen i have assumed that Hickey fired 3 shots, the last being at Z313. I have shown shot-1 to be a bit before B06. However, as can be seen, i put a dummy frame B08A next to B08, koz the Bronson film skipped one frame here. So, there aint three frames B06 B07 &B08 between shot-1 & shot-3, there is also the dummy frame B08A. This means that Hickey had a bit more time to stand & stumble & fall & fall back to his seat -- he had 4 frames not 3. This is complicated a bit more koz as can be seen frame B06 itself is a skippy frame, & i had to insert dummy frame B06A earlier -- but i dont think that i can make the argument that Hickey had 5 frames to stand & fire & fall.

I have assumed that Bronson is at 12 fps -- never proven -- & i assumed that the skipped frames did not add any time overall, what i mean is that i assumed that the 20 frames were at an overall average of 12 fps, actually the 19 frames seeing as B20 wasnt used koz it is too blurry -- & 19 frames gives 18 intervals, which at an overall ave of 12 fps is 1.5 sec. But, i assumed that the skipped frames increased the time between frames in that interval -- but if it turns out that the skipped frames did not increase the times in the intervals then i would have to redo my table, & that there dummy B08A can be ignored.

Also, i need to repeat that i reckon that Z313 was not at B09.000 -- Z313 was a bit earlier, somewhere between B08 & B09, koz in B09 we see Hickey sitting with the AR15 swishing quickly upwards & at a 50 deg angle.

As can be seen by the gaps, Queen Mary slowed to a half of its speed in thems 1.5 seconds of the 20 shot sequence. But i couldnt see any one frame where the braking was obvious, ie where it would have made Hickey lose his balance. 

… 1 ………..….. 2 ………… 3 ………..... 6 ……………. 7 ………..

Bronson…. dist mm …. gap….... 1.144 Zf/Bf…  0.4167 shot/Bf
01 …………… 000 ……. 000………. Z300.428….. 0.415
2a …….…..… 012 ……. 012…....…. Z301.572….. 0.832

…………………………………………………. possible shot

02 …………… 025 ……. 013…....... Z302.715….. 1.249
03 ………..… 038 …….. 013…….... Z303.859….. 1.666

…………………………………………… .....possible shot
04 ………...… 049 …..… 011…….... Z305.003…. 2.083
05 ………...… 061 ….…. 012…….... Z306.147….. 2.500
6a ..……..…. (072) …... (011)……... Z307.291….. 2.916

……………………………………................ shot-1
06 …….…..… 083 ….…. 011……..... Z308.434….. 3.333
07 ……..….... 094.5 …... 011.5….... Z309.578….. 3.750

…………………………………………………. shot-2
8a ………..... (105) ……. (010.5)….. Z310.712….. 4.166
08 ………...… 115.5 …… 010.5....... Z311.856….. 4.583

………………………………………………..... shot-3
09 ……...… 123.5 ….… 008…….. Z313… shot-3..... 0.000
10 ……….... 135 ……… 011.5…....…. Z314.144….. 1.417
11 ………..… 145 ………. 010………... Z315.288….. 1.833

12a …….…. (153) ……. (008)…….…. Z316.431….. 2.250
12 ………..… 162 …….... 009……..... Z317.575….. 2.667

13 ………..… 170 ………. 008……...…. Z318.719….. 3.083
14 ………...… 176.5 ……. 006.5……. Z319.862….. 3.500
15a …….…. (184) ……. (007.5)…..…. Z321.006….. 3.917

15b ……..… (192) …….. (008)……... Z322.150….. 4.333
15 ………..… 201 …….…. 009…….…. Z323.294….. 4.750

16 ………..… 210 …….…. 009……..... Z324.438….. 5.167
17 ………..… 221 ……..…. 011……...... Z325.582….. 5.584

18 …….....… 229 …….…. 008……...... Z326.726….. 6.000
19 ………..… 235 ……….. 006……...... Z327.870….. 6.417
20 ……..........…... too blurry to be of any use.

Edited by Marjan Rynkiewicz

Here are the 2017 frames B06 & B07 & B08.  B09 can be seen in an earlier post.

In B07 & B08 we cant see Hickey's face, hence he is probly looking away to his right.

In B07 we cant see McIntyre's face, hence he is probly looking away to his right, ie at Hickey picking up & firing his AR15, & in later frames we can see McIntyre's face koz he has whipped around to see if any damage has been done -- yes, Hickey blew JFK's brains out -- & cracked the jfklimo windshield -- & dented the chrome trim.

B06 2017 bronson cropped.jpg

B07 2017 bronson cropped.jpg

B08 2017 bronson cropped.jpg

3 hours ago, Derek Thibeault said:

(22) I don't believe he fired anything.

My computer tells me that i took an interest in the jfk saga on 29 Nov 2018 for a few weeks. I think that it took me say 1 day to realize that Hickey fired the headshot.

Then i revizited the saga in Feb 2021, probly koz of Covid -- then revizited it in early 2022 (Covid again i suppose). I was interested in all of the bits of evidence, re Hickey, & re Oswald. But i wasnt very worried about things that happened on other days, or things that happened outside Dealey Plaza. Funnily enuff i didnt get Mortal Error & The Smoking Gun until 2022. It has been very enjoyable -- lots of very clever CTers & LNers sure can keep me amused.

There were say 3 problems for Hickeyists -- (P1) Hickey had to stand very high up to clear the windshield -- (P2) Bronson duznt show Hickey standing up at any time -- (P3) Bronson B09 shows Hickey sitting down at Z313.

(P1) I have shown that the AR15 needed to be only level with the windshield if Queen Mary had a severe braking nose-dive.

(P2) I have yesterday shown that Bronson B07 shows Hickey rising up a half-head above his usual half-standing elevation.

(P3) The only problem is B09 showing Hickey sitting back down at his usual highish level at Z313 -- with the AR15 swishing up at a 50 deg angle. This is better seen in the superior 2019 copy of B09 -- the inferior 2017 copy shows a blobby AR15 at 50 deg.  I will upload the 2019 B09 tomorrow -- or u can google a copy of Weissman's report & see his copy. Weissman called the blobby AR15 in the 2017 B07 an artifact, nope, it was the AR15. Anyhow, we can be confident that Z313 was somewhere between B08 & B09. Its a bit difficult to calculate -- using the footfalls/steps of the lady with white shoes is not very exact -- mission impossible i think -- i dont know whether there is anything left of interest for me here -- i am interested in the amount of nose-dive that Queen Mary might have had, but that would be messy & i am now getting busy with other stuff for a while.

I notice that no-one around here has offered any counter-argument to my calculations etc.

While I certainly don't think Hickey was responsible for the headshot, I do think it is a more plausible explanation than the magic bullet theory, lol! If I were the FBI or CIA, as soon as Hickey died I woulda took that theory and ran with it and wrote it all up as a big accident as kind of a limited hangout. I woulda been like, hey, you got us, we've been covering up but here's why and it's this innocent explanation and we had to lie about it to save this man's reputation. And many conspiracy guys woulda bought that and fell for it. Several would not have but many would.

5 hours ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

My computer tells me that i took an interest in the jfk saga on 29 Nov 2018 for a few weeks. I think that it took me say 1 day to realize that Hickey fired the headshot.

Well, there you go. You "realized" something without having done any real research. Bravo!

As to Hickeyists... I've discussed the case with a number of Donahue supporters, and people who were swayed by a remarkably bad TV show. And it can not be denied that their attraction to this theory comes in large part from the proposition Hickey shot JFK by accident, which was then covered up. This makes sense to them. You, however, are pushing that Hickey fired multiple shots with the rifle aimed out from his face. Well, this could hardly be described as an accident. So, if you think you are in league with the Hickeyists you are sadly mistaken. I doubt more than 1 in 10 would go along with what you've been saying. 

3 hours ago, Jamey Flanagan said:

(23) While I certainly don't think Hickey was responsible for the headshot, I do think it is a more plausible explanation than the magic bullet theory, lol! If I were the FBI or CIA, as soon as Hickey died I woulda took that theory and ran with it and wrote it all up as a big accident as kind of a limited hangout. I woulda been like, hey, you got us, we've been covering up but here's why and it's this innocent explanation and we had to lie about it to save this man's reputation. And many conspiracy guys woulda bought that and fell for it. Several would not have but many would.

I will put u down for (23) Jamey Flanagan …………….. (1) possible YES ………….(2) NO.

The magic bullet theory & SBT are another silly saga. Clearly jfk & Connally were hit by the same bullet. I don’t know how long it took me to realize this – at least a couple of weeks i think back in Dec 2018 – koz i seem to recall that i didn’t at first question the WC & Co.

I think that when Oswald died (& there was not going to be a proper trial) & when the first days went past with no apparent good witnesses coming forward re seeing Hickey shoot, the SS & Co got more & more confident. However, its funny reading the SSA statements in the first days & at the WC etc. At the WC the SSAs were still not sure of whether the truth would emerge, so they hedged their evidence, so that they were not clearly seen to be lieing.

But i think it is Mortal Error that mentions hearsay re that the old SS all knew. I reckon that everyone knew – i mean – Jacki, Bobby, LBJ, Hoover, etc. That’s the real reason it has been successfully kept hidden.

One man's reputation is/was not the issue. However, at present, we see some docs kept secret, possibly koz SSA Hill is still alive. What are the chances that some docs were at Trumptown.

1 hour ago, Chris Davidson said:
1 hour ago, Chris Davidson said:

Me neither.

Too many variables.

Hickey15858cf3d45ea9c70.png

Hickey15858cf3d45ea9c70.png

Too many variables is a term that has significance when predicting.

Re Hickey accidentally shooting JFK – that is a postdiction – the variables have now all become 100% certainties.

But it is true that there were many hoops that Hickey's auto burst had to negotiate – or did negotiate.

We could say that the shots had to miss the two windshields. In fact 2 shots hit the JFK limo windshield – the 2nd last shot of the burst dented the chrome trim – the last shot cracked the glass (the remnant slug).

The vizors in Queen Mary had a large gap between them – but the JFK limo vizors had a very small gap, but the other early shot or shots of the burst either managed to go clean through, or clean over.

The most unlikely happening is that the dent-shot went clear under the rollbar/divider – if the AR15 had been lower that slug would have hit the Queen Mary windshield – if the AR15 had been higher the slug would have hit the divider.

Or, the most unlikely happening was that the last slug caught JFK's head by 1" – as Jacki said, just a couple of inches changed history.

3 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

Well, there you go. You "realized" something without having done any real research. Bravo!

As to Hickeyists... I've discussed the case with a number of Donahue supporters, and people who were swayed by a remarkably bad TV show. And it can not be denied that their attraction to this theory comes in large part from the proposition Hickey shot JFK by accident, which was then covered up. This makes sense to them. You, however, are pushing that Hickey fired multiple shots with the rifle aimed out from his face. Well, this could hardly be described as an accident. So, if you think you are in league with the Hickeyists you are sadly mistaken. I doubt more than 1 in 10 would go along with what you've been saying. 

I did a search for Hickey on my present computer -- & the first entry was a link to a google group that i made on 29 Nov 2018. There were 33 posts by 3 authors on about 26 Nov 2018 – re Hickey doing the dirty deed -- & re Mortal Error. The main author was claviger.

However, obviously i would have read what most people read over many years. My computer has a jfk entry for 18 Oct 2012 -- but not much activity at that time. My old computers might have some older stuff.

I remember when i was 16 years old coming out the backdoor of our home, & my uncle (Ted) was just then coming in -- & he handed me a copy of The Sun from Melbourne & said have a look at this -- & i looked at the front page & it said Kennedy Assassinated.

That was the first time i had read a lie about the JFK saga. And the word assassination continues to be used – when we now know that it was an accidental homicide – Hickey would have got a couple of years in jail -- & probly a pardon after only months – plus millions of dollars in book deals etc.

Re research – i am not sure that i have ever done any – for sure i have come up with lots of new info re the JFK saga – say 50 new bits of info (while sitting on my bum at my computer) -- much of this while spending weeks examining frames of films etc.

I am the only Hickeyist to insist that there were at least 3 shots. Strangely – Donahue Menninger & McLaren didn’t ever twig – they all only ever mentioned the one shot. Three shots at 400 rpm would take 0.3 sec – it would sound like one shot due to echoes, at least if u were not close.

If sitting high up in his usual pozzy, half-standing half-sitting on 2 leather cases on the seat, i have shown that Hickey would have had to raise the AR15 to about his chin (about 1.3" above the windshield) -- & that braking-nose-dive would lower that to praps 0.0" (ie the AR15 could have been a little below his chin). And, i have shown that Hickey stood up at least over a half-head higher at B06 B07 – ie the AR15 needed to be at chest height – very doable.

Hickeyists are hard to find – so far i am the only one – 1 in 24. Hickeyists can be seen in very old threads & postings/replies/comments. Hickeyists left years ago – once u find the truth there is little amusement in spending much time dealing with what u consider to be idiots.

All we have now is the CTers & LNers – who are floundering around looking for better evidence, which they will never find. I have learnt a lot from CTers & LNers – some very clever fellows – its strange that they are pushing such unlikely stuff – they seem to have a defective BS meter.

I don’t expect to educate any CTers or LNers – i am here to educate the general public. Chris Davidson reckons that the chances of Hickey shooting JFK are near zero – the chances of educating a CTer or LNer are probly zero.

The chances of impressing a Hickeyist are i think better than 1 in 10 – a fellow that already believes that Hickey shot JFK would i think be able to see that Hickey fired an auto burst.

This member survey asks.... I am wondering which members agree that .....

1. Hickey fired at least one shot.

2. Hickey fired the fatal shot at Z313.

It duznt ask.... (3) Hickey fired at least 3 shots.

2 hours ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

Too many variables is a term that has significance when predicting.

I am predicting that Hickey doesn't do what you imagine him doing.

It's not too difficult following his movements from the beginning, especially after he turns from looking in Z's direction to straight ahead. The flesh/face tone is quite obvious.

Maybe enlarging/rotating the film will help.

BronsonQueenMaryStabilizedLarger.gif

22 minutes ago, Chris Davidson said:

I am predicting that Hickey doesn't do what you imagine him doing.

It's not too difficult following his movements from the beginning, especially after he turns from looking in Z's direction to straight ahead. The flesh/face tone is quite obvious.

Maybe enlarging/rotating the film will help.

BronsonQueenMaryStabilizedLarger.gif

I have already shown blow-ups showing Hickey's head elevations for frames B06 B07 B08 & B09.

Its hard to tell for sure, but the lack of a pale face-patch or a partial face-patch for SSAs & for Hickey show that they are looking ahead or a bit right or a lot right. I have commented on some of that.

Here below i have attached a mini version of the 2019 B09. The AR15 is rapidly swishing upwards koz Hickey has fallen backwards after stumbling just before B06 & then falling forwards just after B07 -- u can see the blurry AR15 between the heads, sticking up at 50 deg.

B09 2019 Bronson rotated 3.7deg small.jpg

I put my Bronson photos in 2 new photo albums in the facebook page for the jfk assassination discussion group page.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.2173745649451720&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.1105515673666441&type=3

So u can download these -- but they are i think about half-size -- & i think that my photos on the Ed forum are half-size -- i can email my originals if anyone wants.

Marjan, you give me the confidence to voice my theories of Mr.Z shooting JFK with a weapon concealed in his camera, the triple overpass train driver shooting JFK with an ice bullet and Jackie O shooting JFK with a pistol concealed in a lamb chop puppet….keep up the good work! Rock n roll!!