The Education Forum

A Statement Regarding the Future of the Forum

On 8/5/2022 at 2:27 PM, Kathy Beckett said:

I think we'd go to adverts before that. 

I am just really surprised at what you say.  I think it is more than just Forum funding

Well, that is what we are trying to ascertain, how many people are currently willing to donate/ have donated. You and at least one other, are not contributing because it isnt flowing your way as yet. So why complain about paying for gas? 

I am vehemently opposed to pay to play. And you saw that the owner if, we went to that, may have IRS problems, or have to set up as a business? We don't want this to be an unnecessary hardship.

I would think folk would want to keep it going because it means something.

Kathy:  How does one donate to the Forum?  Is there a postal address?  Or a Paypal address?  Please reply to me (privately) at  dlifton@gmail.com.  DSL

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, David Lifton said:

Kathy:  How does one donate to the Forum?  Is there a postal address?  Or a Paypal address?  Please reply to me (privately) at  dlifton@gmail.com.  DSL

David.  At the top of the page click Store, then Donations.  I believe you or anyone else can still donate there.  The $7479 figure is all time donations if I understood James correctly in a prior comment.  Currently I believe the site is funded through September.  So, I imagine any contribution would be greatly appreciated by other members.  Me included.  As I understand it a reorganization of payment procedures may hopefully be in progress at this time.  With a pledge/donation drive to fund the site for a year or more soon to follow.  Right now, I wonder about October, both here and personally.