THE PARDON
Pardon me for asking about your pardon2
Yahoo Mail
Denise
To:
Abraham Bolden
Mon, Aug 1 at 5:01 PM
Dear Mr. Bolden,
Please pardon me for asking about your pardon, but I am rather confused. Acceptance of a pardon usually does two things:
A) eliminates punishment for the alleged crime; and
B) creates a presumption of guilt for the one pardoned.
Am I missing something?
Given that you have already served the time for the crime for which you were convicted, and given that you have always maintained that you were innocent, I am confused as to why you would accept the pardon.
If you would care to comment in a reply email, I will include your response on my website www.a-benign-conspiracy.com

Sincerely,
-Denise H.
To
Ms. H
Your observation has been the question asked by many who have followed my case. You are correct in understanding the standard and conventional rules governing pardons. A pardon is typically based upon an application filed with the pardon office for clemency. In the past years, the person requesting had to show remorse or admit guilt before considering the applicant's petition. The president has pardon power beyond that of the pardon attorney and sometimes may grant a pardon upon their discretion. You may recall that President Trump pardoned several persons that filed no request or application, nor did any of them express remorse for any alleged crime. A few served no prison time nor were they convicted of unlawful acts.
I applied for a PARDON "BECAUSE OF INNOCENCE" and a violation of my rights under the Constitution of the United States of America. I filed the same form and application for 58 years after serving three years and three months in various federal prisons. We filed the petitions under Presidents Nixon, Clinton, Obama, Trump, and Biden. President Trump sent the FBI to my home to discuss the issues. The agents interviewed me, my attorney, my son, and several families in the neighborhood concerning my request. The FBI interviewed several of my college associates and my past employment from age 17 to the present. They also reviewed my secret service files.
My pardon application asked specifically for PARDON "Because of INNOCENCE." The U.S. Attorney General's office employs knowledgeable lawyers experienced in reading trial transcripts and evaluating testimony.
On April 26, 2022, The President granted my petition unconditionally as filed. There was no logical reason for me not to accept a pardon predicated and based upon INNOCENCE when the facts of my case and my treatment were sufficient evidence to sustain the pardon as requested in the petition.
Since I cared to comment, I am sharing your email and my reply. Others have asked the same question, and this exchange will clarify my actions

1 hour ago, Douglas Caddy said:
THE PARDON
Pardon me for asking about your pardon2
Yahoo Mail
Denise
To:
Abraham Bolden
Mon, Aug 1 at 5:01 PM
Dear Mr. Bolden,
Please pardon me for asking about your pardon, but I am rather confused. Acceptance of a pardon usually does two things:
A) eliminates punishment for the alleged crime; and
B) creates a presumption of guilt for the one pardoned.
Am I missing something?
Given that you have already served the time for the crime for which you were convicted, and given that you have always maintained that you were innocent, I am confused as to why you would accept the pardon.
If you would care to comment in a reply email, I will include your response on my website www.a-benign-conspiracy.com

Sincerely,
-Denise H.
To
Ms. H
Your observation has been the question asked by many who have followed my case. You are correct in understanding the standard and conventional rules governing pardons. A pardon is typically based upon an application filed with the pardon office for clemency. In the past years, the person requesting had to show remorse or admit guilt before considering the applicant's petition. The president has pardon power beyond that of the pardon attorney and sometimes may grant a pardon upon their discretion. You may recall that President Trump pardoned several persons that filed no request or application, nor did any of them express remorse for any alleged crime. A few served no prison time nor were they convicted of unlawful acts.
I applied for a PARDON "BECAUSE OF INNOCENCE" and a violation of my rights under the Constitution of the United States of America. I filed the same form and application for 58 years after serving three years and three months in various federal prisons. We filed the petitions under Presidents Nixon, Clinton, Obama, Trump, and Biden. President Trump sent the FBI to my home to discuss the issues. The agents interviewed me, my attorney, my son, and several families in the neighborhood concerning my request. The FBI interviewed several of my college associates and my past employment from age 17 to the present. They also reviewed my secret service files.
My pardon application asked specifically for PARDON "Because of INNOCENCE." The U.S. Attorney General's office employs knowledgeable lawyers experienced in reading trial transcripts and evaluating testimony.
On April 26, 2022, The President granted my petition unconditionally as filed. There was no logical reason for me not to accept a pardon predicated and based upon INNOCENCE when the facts of my case and my treatment were sufficient evidence to sustain the pardon as requested in the petition.
Since I cared to comment, I am sharing your email and my reply. Others have asked the same question, and this exchange will clarify my actions

Here, Here!  An Honest man standing up for his rights.  Now, if his whole story might be heard by the masses Justice might be served even further.

A couple years back, I was excited to have found what I thought was a photo of Abe Bolden with JFK in Chicago 3/23/63 (as you can see by the other doc, he was definitely there). Abe initially said it was him, then thought it over and said it was not. It COULD be another African-American agent by the name of Conrad Cross (sadly, I have no photo of him).May be an image of 7 people and people standing

No photo description available.

No photo description available.May be an image of textNo photo description available.

May be a black-and-white image of text that says 'NARA_ Ms. Jane Vezeris April11, 1997 Page2 Also, Bolden's Monthly Activity Report, which Assistant Director Peterson summarizes memo, stated that Bolden spent hours November 1963, White House conference agents We Kennedy's November 1963 visit provide us with any notes reports resulting from this By making this request, not designating materials "assassination records." this request have anticipated, lo other difficulties that not the extent hat these records may located Collection, will happy discuss with you National amended. which the request might We you records We appreciate your assistance. by May 14, Sincerely yours, David Marwell Executive Director Donald Personette Enclosure'

May be an image of ‎text that says '‎Houb Bhown in distribution. Bolden's Monthly Activity Report, Form 1659, for the month of November 1963 listed 31 hours for Protection, Investigative Surveys and five PRS check-ups: 11/1/63 PP re conference with White House Detail agents (office meeting re visit of 11/2/63) 2 hours 11/2/63 و am to 12 noon Soldiers Field re Presidential visit 3 hours‎'‎

May be an image of text

May be an image of text that says 'to ATSAIC Stout' shift. Stout did not make this trip and the supervisor of the Shift was Acting ATSAIC Henderson. The following agents who were assigned to this same shift were interviewed and statements obtained: SA Harvey G. Henderson SA William B. Payne SA Edward z. Tucker SA Winston G. Lawson* SA Kenneth J. Wiesman SA George Mesaros'

May be an image of text

"Ex-Secret Agent Leads Drive To Get Smokes For GIs". Jet. Chicago: Johnson Publishing Company. 29 (13): 8. January 6, 1966.

May be an image of 3 people and text that says 'IngersolProdects Predects Bolden, Liggett & Myers representative William F. Stephenitch (c), and W. A. Blake Jr., of Ingersoll, beam about size of check. Ex-Secret Agent Leads Drive To Get Smokes For GI's'

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'i 1 fox32chicago.com Biden pardons Kennedy-era Secret Service agent, 2 others'

May be an image of text

May be an image of 12 people

On 8/2/2022 at 8:07 PM, Vince Palamara said:

A couple years back, I was excited to have found what I thought was a photo of Abe Bolden with JFK in Chicago 3/23/63 photo of him).

Vince,

In one of the docs you provided, it says,

- QUOTE -

- ENDQUOTE -

I was interested in this "tail car" I've never looked into that.  In the joint report filed with Curry by Batchelor, Lumpkin and Stevenson, it says:

[Report from Charles Batchelor to Chief J. E. Curry, November 30, 1963]

Page 21 of 70

Portal to Texas History

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth338584/m1/21/?q=Stevenson

On page 21 pf Batchelor's report, it says that Lawson asked for a police car to bring up the tail end of the motorcade. Lumpkin offered to have Captain Fritz ride in this car, and Lawson said, no, he wanted a police car with flashing red lights and uniformed officers.

(For some reason, the Forum software will not let me copy and paste in little paragraph, but you can read it here:

Ray Lunday was the Assistant Chief of Police for the Traffic Division, and was assigned the Security for Love Field.

I don’t find a Report from Ray H. Lunday in the Portal to Texas History, so I don’t know who he assigned to that rear “tail car”, or whether a Secret Service Agent rode in it.

He did not testify before the Warren Commission.

Purdue Lawrence Deposition Exhibit# 2 only covers the motorcycle assignments. (20H489)

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1137#relPageId=509

I had never heard about this "rear police vehicle", and whether it had a Secret Service Agent in it.

I went through the Secret Service Reports in Volume XVIII of the Hearings and Exhibits, and I didn't find anyone who mentions it.

There's a memo from Rowley that covers the White House Detail coverage of the motorcade, but that coverage seems to stop at the follow-up car behind the Vice-President's car.

(18H810)

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1135#relPageId=824&search=lunday

(18H810).

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

4 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Vince,

In one of the docs you provided, it says,

- QUOTE -

image.png.9edb67384fc1d926cd92b820129809f4.png

- ENDQUOTE -

I was interested in this "tail car" I've never looked into that.  In the joint report filed with Curry by Batchelor, Lumpkin and Stevenson, it says:

[Report from Charles Batchelor to Chief J. E. Curry, November 30, 1963]

Page 21 of 70

Portal to Texas History

image.png.803dae4a782b0cd40182bc59c2434f0e.png

On page 21 pf Batchelor's report, it says that Lawson asked for a police car to bring up the tail end of the motorcade. Lumpkin offered to have Captain Fritz ride in this car, and Lawson said, no, he wanted a police car with flashing red lights and uniformed officers.

(For some reason, the Forum software will not let me copy and paste in little paragraph, but you can read it here:

image.png.4ebf16057e38c4572d8cae255fec949d.png

Ray Lunday was the Assistant Chief of Police for the Traffic Division, and was assigned the Security for Love Field.

I don’t find a Report from Ray H. Lunday in the Portal to Texas History, so I don’t know who he assigned to that rear “tail car”, or whether a Secret Service Agent rode in it.

He did not testify before the Warren Commission.

Purdue Lawrence Deposition Exhibit# 2 only covers the motorcycle assignments. (20H489)

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1137#relPageId=509

I had never heard about this "rear police vehicle", and whether it had a Secret Service Agent in it.

I went through the Secret Service Reports in Volume XVIII of the Hearings and Exhibits, and I didn't find anyone who mentions it.

There's a memo from Rowley that covers the White House Detail coverage of the motorcade, but that coverage seems to stop at the follow-up car behind the Vice-President's car.

(18H810)

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1135#relPageId=824&search=lunday

(18H810).

Steve Thomas

Yes. There was also usually a press photographers flatbed truck filming the motorcade right in front of the presidential limo; many more motorcycles; a second police car filled with armed detectives; in one-third of all of his motorcades, a bubble top (either partial or full, often in good weather); military and police lining the streets and facing the crowds; undercover detectives intermingled IN the crowds themselves; a military aide sitting between the driver and the agent in charge of the trip (usually SAIC Behn and ASAIC Boring); Main Press Secretary Pierre Salinger or his immediate assistant Andy Hatcher on the trip; building rooftops guarded, included the use of a police helicopter, as was done in San Antonio 11/21/63.

On 8/2/2022 at 4:59 PM, Douglas Caddy said:

"60 Minutes" should do a segment on its Sunday show on the injustice suffered by this courageous patriot and how at long last he has been vindicated. 

My guess is they’ll avoid him like the plague - he’s a credible JFKA truth teller. Can’t have that on CBS to this day.

13 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

a second police car filled with armed detectives; in one-third of all of his motorcades, 

Vince,

I had read that Fritz recommended that, but one of the Secret Service agents nixed that idea in that planning meeting on the 21st. At the time, I was trying to determine if it was Sorrells or Lawson.

Steve Thomas

12 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Vince,

I had read that Fritz recommended that, but one of the Secret Service agents nixed that idea in that planning meeting on the 21st. At the time, I was trying to determine if it was Sorrells or Lawson.

Steve Thomas

You are correct- see my first book. It was either Lawson, Sorrels and/or David Grant.